• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] [WORLDWIDE] - TAK12 - MARCH 24-25 - THIS IS THE MEANING of LIFE

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I'll play you in a double dash grand tour when you're at my place cal, it will be the ****ing best

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I'd totally bring it, except that I'm taking one, not just for the team, but for the world, I'll be battling mic to keep the 128 ****s of evil at bay so that they cant ruin tak12 for everyone

Dekar289

Smash Hero
not much of a battle but heroic nonetheless

timic or me will burn that gaem and bring
not sure if good game or game that's good because it's bad

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
Should probably mention this event is BYO when it comes to alcohol, I will probably have some but not enough for everyone. I'll end up buying cans and **** too but not sure how long they will last lol.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
once again this is already in the op... but worth reinforcing i guess

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
dude, its so much of a battle, just being near mic is one of the hardest things to do, and he's been spreading his evil influence lately, pulling some agent smith horse ****, but with significantly less style.

also bad game that so bad its good.
its ****ing hilarious, and ricky figured out how to spike in the game with dash attacks lololololol wtf
dont play it till you're drunk, also find a way to get all characters unlocked.
also gokus burst spirit bomb is so big you can only see like less then a quarter of it in the screen, and as soon as he throws it, you can run through it so it they shield it, you can just grab them lolololol
goku da bess

also goku told me he was going to tak12

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
So many games to play, You Don't Know Jack, SFxT, Little Big 9/11 simulator 2, Mario Party battle of the bad players plus 500 billion bad wii games

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
I have 15 I can bring

:phone:

I am also going to the strippers tonight and buying stuff, all in preperation for tak12

:phone:

Kier.F

Smash Apprentice
This sucks, forgot it's my mates bday on saturday as well .... Can I still come if its late? Or perhaps i should pretend I'm sick and come to this anyway... HALP MAE

Dekar289

Smash Hero
dw mate, runs all night
last year the majority went home the next afternoon lol

i'd recommend getting here around ~8 anyway, that's around the time most people have arrived and **** like crews begins or huge hype money matches
it's tak's 21st anyway man, surely the 21st takes priority... unless ur mate is named goku (oh wait, he's coming to this too.. awkward)

Dekar289

Smash Hero
it was in the 'related videos' of the 'tak11 audio from the crew battle' video, lolll

pumped as for this
just injected myself with steroids too so i'm really reeeeaaaally pumped
hhhnnggngnngGGRNRNNNHGG FFFFFFFUUUUUCCCCKK YEEEEEEEEEEEAH

Kier.F

Smash Apprentice
Wish I coulda made it Happy birthday Tak hope you's all have a good nite cya nxt weekend o.O;

Top Bottom