• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ViceGrip Combo Video

ViceGrip

Smash Journeyman
wow Straked, that video is awesome. Adorably awesome.

and Dajayman meta knight isn't so bad once you figure out how to punish him. Approach with short hop dairs occasionally to bait him into a step dodge or a dsmash (both of which the shirt hop dair will win) use the nair to get in quick hits, and of course you know to use the fair to keep him at bay and to just beat out his ariels (though his ariels can beat the fair also, it's just a spacing war vs meta). Use pivoted fires to land hits on meta but if he starts to punish you for it (dashing shield) don't use it as much. Also since metaknight has such terrible ariel movement he's an EASY target for thunder. When he is offstage just spam thunder and if he's smart enuff to kill the head start tailwhipping, that can't be beat. So basically I rack up damage w/ thunder, fire, grabs, and all of ness's ariels except uair. If he has u offstage don't challenge his dair w/ your uair or nair, just airdodge through him, it's much too risky to try and hit metaknight when your offstage. If you are at the right angle a fair can protect you against him while you are returning. One last thing, to beat tornado use either fair, fire, or a pivot grab (very sexy) and to beat his glide attack/ up b spam use your thunder/tailwhip or challenge him w/ your fair b4 he uses his glide attack. hope that helped at all, If i find a vid i'll put it up

Shaky

Smash Ace
Vicegrip I need the snake "advice" paragraph, I don't know how to fight him.

Shaky

Smash Ace
Put it up, so I can have it as a reference ( I didn't save the conversation).

Top Bottom