• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

video guide to pits advanced techniques

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Theres a lot of basic stuff in the video, but nice try. If any new Pits that don't feel like reading the guide watch this it will be good, but there are a few AT vis for Pit, you probably just didn't find any. I'm going to make a vid eventually for more important techs that people don't normally do.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Eh i'll still put it in the video thread. It covered the same stuff as the undrdog series but has better editing i suppose haha. so ya thanks for putting the time into that even if there were others. It's appreciated ^_^

Yass

Smash Cadet
Yo,

Nice guide you done. Too bad there is nothing new but thanks to gather information in the video.

You forgot to speak about the glide, and it's one of the greatest kill move for pit, it has also ATs.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
hey man great vid! i actually learned a new application for WOI watching that (going under the lip and pushing them off). never thought of that till now man.

now we just need a vid for the stuff in the idea thread (looks hard at luckay, smiles at jfish)

JellyfishRage

Smash Rookie
yea, thanks guys. i was hoping these boards weren't as dead as aibs.

and i know it says advanced guides but it was more of an intermediate. i just put in what was on my mind that day, hahaha.

thanks for the input.

btw maharba, i really appreciate all you've done for us pits on info, and ideas. im always looking through and seeing your name pop up everywhere i find something useful

Edit: oh and luckay, lemme know what u put up that vid. i would love to learn some new stuff.

Top Bottom