• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Video of my Pit.

TempestFunk

Smash Cadet
only on smashboards will I comment on a thread titled: "video of my pit"

on another, more on topic, note.
I noticed you used the up-B a lot, I was wondering if you can attack out of it... could it be used as a sort of psudo-short float? (peach)

errtu

Smash Apprentice
how do you cancel pit´s up b? this match seems to me like they were experimenting with da characters. both of them

Ashtten

Smash Journeyman
Cancel upB with an attack if you have a jump left over. It may be useful as a float tech but it may not. More experimentation is needed...

Pretty Good Hylian, You were definitly experimenting tho right?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Cancel upB with an attack if you have a jump left over. It may be useful as a float tech but it may not. More experimentation is needed...

Pretty Good Hylian, You were definitly experimenting tho right?
Lol yes I was not trying for like 3/4ths of the match.

themitey1

Smash Cadet
So, as long as you have at least a jump left, you can attack out of Up B? That's pretty cool. Is there any lag between canceling Up B and attacking?

FuryX

Smash Cadet
it was ok because you got your opponent killed by luck twice and if you were just experimenting you should not have done it in this video. Also you should have tried out every character before you make your decision to main a character, if you have not done so already.

wesselvessel

Smash Rookie
yeah sorry dude. I'm not the best either but if you want to post a vid of your play, you should be pretty much pro. check out 2dios for some good pit play

Top Bottom