• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Videos of my GaW, Critique Please!

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
two mistakes i could see

1. you use fsmash too much
2. and you use the nair too much like the old parachute

good to see more g&w vids

VirtualVoid

Smash Journeyman
Heh, you are probably right about the fsmash but its just too good it barely lags.

I still need to get used to the fact his nair doesnt KO but it's still a nice move and alot of times at low % you can link 2-3 nairs.

squarez

Smash Apprentice
Nice playing, G&W seems like he's shaping up to be a good one. I really liked how you started the match with a 9-hammer in the 2nd vid lol.

_NeXuS_

Smash Cadet
great playing! the guy playing diddy wasn't very good though. you trashed him!

Elbow

Smash Apprentice
great playing! the guy playing diddy wasn't very good though. you trashed him!
Uhh....no. That diddy was skilled. Even with diddy's amazing priority, you still owned him.

Fsmash used a little much, but who can blame you when it was working, and he wouldn't/couldn't punish you for it.

Overall I was VERY impressed. It's nice to see game & watch own like this. You ought to main him, you're very skilled with him. You use his full moveset, and you do it smart. I would very much like to play you when I get my hands on brawl.

Bravo.

VirtualVoid

Smash Journeyman
Uhh....no. That diddy was skilled. Even with diddy's amazing priority, you still owned him.

Fsmash used a little much, but who can blame you when it was working, and he wouldn't/couldn't punish you for it.

Overall I was VERY impressed. It's nice to see game & watch own like this. You ought to main him, you're very skilled with him. You use his full moveset, and you do it smart. I would very much like to play you when I get my hands on brawl.

Bravo.
Thanks for the comments!

I am very aware of the fsmash spamming but you are right, if it isn't punished, why stop?

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Holy **** how is G&W not top tier NoJ? You were so freaking awesome with G&W it is unbelievable! You pretty much were ****** that Marth. Of course then lol, the stage ***** him. XD

Ruuku

Smash Lord
VirtualVoid, your G&W looks so much like mine, It's freaking scary... It looks really good though.

Top Bottom