• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VIII.E.S.T.I.C.L.E. Results -10/27/07- Now on Neal's site! Pictures finally up!

Cort

Apple Head
Pictures - http://www.digitalmayhem.org/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=2723

http://tia.nealpro.com/ttournament.aspx?id=284

2v2

1 Mouth Based Videogames (PC/Cort)
2 Peewee Brookman (Phish-it/Brookman)
3 pimp panthers (Sol/Ky)
4 Overrated
5 2 step
5 ninja turtles return
7 drink
7 Ryal
9 Spaghedeities
9 shoot the j
9 Blue Blooded
9 team hangover
13 late1
13 VESUVIAN GANGBANGERS
13 SAVE THE PRINCESS
13 THE RAPISTS
17 Team EXTREME
17 CHOATIE REVOLUTION

1v1

1 PC Kira
2 Cort
3 secor nub (Sol)
4 Paul Reubens (Phish-it)
5 double n dann
5 shadow the hog (Ky)
7 _V_ (Brookman)
7 Hayato
9 Nesskid
9 <3
9 D.A. Jack
9 AWSMSEAN
13 MattDotZeb
13 Nus
13 Jam Stunna
13 **** Tom
17 dennis
17 mike gale
17 Dullahan
17 Budai
17 Hazy
17 Coin Chaser
17 House
17 Silvadragon
25 TradeMark is hungry
25 G
25 KevinM
25 JV Smooth
25 Chuck Norris
25 Turnip
25 kalot
25 Ron Burgundy
33 Artmoogle
33 Bye
33 milkteas minion #13
33 drunken smasher
33 Bird
33 Namaru
33 Garrett
33 JOE
33 G..
33 CHEWMAN
33 havok
33 Emmy
33 eddie
33 the656
33 HARRY

If you know who the teams were please say so.

Nesskid

Smash Cadet
Team Ryal was Myself and Dennis.

Thanks for the games everyone, it was nice seeing you all again.
And don't make me start a rivalry with you Brookman, cause I'll do it!
I don't know if I'm coming to VivaLaSmash, maybe for just one day?
I'll make an appearance again though. Often enough to RECLAIM my ranking? Meh, I don't know, I got a ****ing english paper to write...

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
wow nesskid ur still alive, bring lock next time good ****

theres a pic floating around on 4chan of this car accident and this dude looking like kira in the foreground with a "deathnote" ......creepy ****. ****it can't find it anymore

dam wtf no mike$ / ZK?

chocolate revloution wouldve placed higher if they named themselves chochlate rain some stay dry and others feel the pain.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
#1) overrated consisted of NusCirtap and Hazygoose

#2) shout outs!

*Nus: Teammate, oh sweetheart, you are amazing. 8esticle was worth it just because of how good our matches were. Nus, you are insane...both at smash and just generally. Fun hanging out with you, eating in our little judging conversation (:p), and teaming of course. our doubles experience was so rad that i didn't care about singles. good thing i didn't because jam stunna owned my face off XD

*Jose: You came. I am glad. I've been hanging out with you since Friday evening, and I'm in your room right now writing this. how 'bout that?

*Budai: part time CT-er. budai is 2 cool. like that old pro wrestling troupe. lol. srsly though, good hanging budai, we didn't get enough friendlies in. nex time, sir. you going to vernon anytime soon? i has gas $ >.>;

*sean: you are my ride, and my one true love. lol. sean time is always fun, good job being the star of the opposing crew! more friendlies to come, yes? also, you placed way higher than me. you can stop your placings johns now :p

*jam stunna: holy crap an IC player. should have just stayed sheik, but oh well. you intimikilled me. good job man. anytime someone in CT says something about jam stunna not being semi pro, just remind them you beat hazygoose legitly (not many others can say that, ha). it's also adorable how good of a husband/father you are. ftw, sir!

*brookman: if it weren't for...um...no, there's nothing that says you arne't ADHD. too funny, a nice guy, and of course, someone i never played. wtf, mayne? oh well, play me soon. i miss our matches. they are the fun i can only get from nus and dorf. yay for spacies around my skill level? keep it real.

*PC: my doubles partner back in oklahoma idols you. also, you shall never know the mysteries behind my name. unless...you know...you come stay with me for a week and make me pro :D
coolest pro ever? prolly. but i dunno...i mean...darkrain sang me a theme song. you gotta one-up that.

*<3: awesoooome. i love your survival skill in teams. we need to play 1v1s. or at least more team matches. wu-tang

*JVSmooth: rawkes? i think JV is my #1 fanboy, and i'm totally cool with that. like i said about <3, we need more play time. middletown to hartford tran ftw.

*kaiba corp: thanks for letting me own you? lol, j/k. trademark, zk, mike$, nice meeting you all, i look forward to more play time. hopefully more matches with mike$...preferably ones where i don't kill myself twice.

*Sol/Ky: nice teams matchesssss. you guys are too good :D i want to come to NY sometime just to play you.

greaaaaaat tourny. had a lot of fun, both smashing, and hanging out with extraordinary people. NESTICLE in december before i leave to OK? everyone has to go ness? Nesskid wins.

Bailey

Smash Hero
YO my ****** from AE made sure to rock it. Phish-it we woulda got firsst or second in teams good stuff with brookman.
Sol Ky DD Phish amazing in sngles. I will be there next time

Coin Chaser

Smash Journeyman
good tourney, next time illmake sure not to get dq'd round 1
ROFL

johns johns johns mario sux?

good matches to everyone i played...hope to see u all at smashclysm

cort u owe me a friendly

and how can i forget ky's MM with pc on shiek vs bowser....that should have been recoreded!!! good **** to avalance for placing high,....justs shows how much i suck haha......johns johns mario sux

ky

Smash Ace
and how can i forget ky's MM with pc on shiek vs bowser....that should have been recoreded!!! good **** to avalance for placing high,....justs shows how much i suck haha......johns johns mario sux
hey there bud, that match never happend so if i wouldn't talk about it if I were you

Coin Chaser

Smash Journeyman
YO my ****** from AE made sure to rock it. Phish-it we woulda got firsst or second in teams good stuff with brookman.
Sol Ky DD Phish amazing in sngles. I will be there next time
ouch.....i am on that list too....

hey there bud, that match never happend so if i wouldn't talk about it if I were you
oh it happened and i will be reminding u of it for the next 10 years to come....phish's sound effects were too good while pc was crushing u haha

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
I lose to Pipe round 1...okay....but then I have to face Sol in first round losers cuz he forfeited his first match...Yipee!

JOHNS! also...aside from the top 7....WTF is with these results lol

Fun tourney, had to leave early for le Costume Partee.
Fun doing 2 on 1's with PC =)
Teaming with Aiser to do double Marth was really just for fun, Good stuff Aiser.
See yall at Smashtaclysm

Coin Chaser

Smash Journeyman
i just realized.............avalanche ahd to vs avalanche in losers 4x......where besides sol (sol took me, ky phish out and phish took double n dann out),.....an avalanche had to take out a fellow avalanche memeber.......that sux bc i noticed it keeps happening....johns......prob wont happen in a big tourney though...unless we take 4/6 top seats again....Avalanche *****

just thought id put that out there...... : )

btw mario still sux

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Good stuff everyone

shout outs when I'm awake enough to recall the tourney!

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
wish i could acome :(
my mom asked me to stay home cus she never sees me, and i didnt wake up til noon ish.
oh wells.
i want to play with someone soons

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
uh...Shoutouts to

Alex: for being awesome, yelling at me to float cancel b-airs and compliment my combos, not messing up my apartment and cleaning up after himself, and being just all around amazing

Nus: For being awesome,even though i think i played him once the entire tournament...if i did at all...oh and giving me advice. You are really great to be around and I hope we get to play more soon.

PC and Cort: for being nice and talking to me about stuff, also for getting me even more excited about getting the deathnote movies.

Jam Stunna, JV Smooth, <3: First off, Jam for giving me doubles practice early...and giving me the bunch of friendlies...all of you collectively for letting me in on the crew battle, and JV for the dittos, advice and the tips i got back into the habit of doing from your amazing way of using them. Good stuff guys. 4 swords absolutely rock my socks and I really look forward to playing with you guys soon...<3 your teams survival skills are baller, JV too good, and jam you just come off as a great player and person all together (EW NO SHIRT!) lol good stuff.

Brookman: for checking up on my matches...promising me some friggen friendlies already and giving me tips, oh especially your double's advice it really helped. Oh also thanks for answering my what time is it question...lol always fun hanging out with you and for what its worth your tournament matches that i saw were baller.

Sean: Thanks for the ride, great stuff in the crew battle today, uh and don't get mindgames by the highway? You really gotta come to Wes so we can play some legit matches.

Budai: Awesome team partner and we definitely got better as the day wore on, hopefully we'll get to do more later on in the future and we definitely need to play more your falco is fun to play against.

Sol/Ky: First, i wanna thank you guys for the great teams set, really good stuff you guys are great. Second, friggen Sol getting dq'd and knocking me out in losers, that last match was amazing getting i never thought i'd get those 3 stocks at the end and i took you to the brink but i just couldn't finish you off, well played and you deserved third. Definitely out played me, you are too good! We should definitely play more.

Top Bottom