• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VIII.E.S.T.I.C.L.E. Results -10/27/07- Now on Neal's site! Pictures finally up!

Nesskid

Smash Cadet
Oh yah that Jigglypuff player was my friend Dennis. I taught him some tech and stuff. I guess you could say he's the second best player at southern.

More smash players need to come to Southern...

Double N Dann

Smash Journeyman
SUNY cobleskill... where kids get 3 stocked 3 on 1
Oh yah that Jigglypuff player was my friend Dennis. I taught him some tech and stuff. I guess you could say he's the second best player at southern.

More smash players need to come to Southern...

errr... where's southern?

I REFUSE TO CHANGE MY SIG BASED ON THE FACT THAT IT AROUSES AND DISTURBS PEOPLE AT THE SAME TIME!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

jvsmooth

Smash Cadet
Wow I'm so late with this reply guys. But my computer has been dead for like ever. Shoutouts:

<3: Good **** dude. We were rockin in teams. Don't be to hard on yourself those were good matches. And especially good job in teams.

Jam Stunna: Good stuff man. You keep gettin better and better. You save some of that skill 4 the next tourny.

Turnip: Nice meeting you man. Glad to have you as part of the crew. Nice dittos too.

Hazy Goose: Same to you man. Glad to have you as part of the crew. Awesome skills and yea I guess I am your number 1 fan.

Awesome Sean: Good Luigi dude. You really live up to your name; Awesome.

Kaiba corp: Good stuff guys. May we meet again.

Ky and Sol: Good stuff dudes. Nice playin you Ky.

Cort and PC: FUn games guys and congrats.

Silva Dragon: Good **** dude.

Nus: Awesome shine skills, ya bum. Lol!

Pipe: Your the man.

Samus explorer: Good facing you again after all these years. Nice to see you've gotten better. I guess i did too huh?

Brookman and Phish it: Good going guys. Love that doc Phish.

Hayato and Tom: Good to see you there. Love that tourny match guys and yea Hayato Ima take you up on that.
Nesskid: Good to see you again man. Stay up with it.

And anyone else I forgot just hit me up later. 1

Top Bottom