• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Villager's Frame Data [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

cwjakesteel

Smash Apprentice
NNID
cwjakesteel
It's about time. Thanks. It's also about a time a villager player made it to top 10 in a big tournament. A character capable of so much camp need not be fearful.

JohnnyB

Smash Journeyman
Actually Kurogane that difficulty bar should be waaaaay higher. Villager is one of the hardest characters in the entire game to use! !!!!

Jk thanks for the data =)

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Actually Kurogane that difficulty bar should be waaaaay higher. Villager is one of the hardest characters in the entire game to use! !!!!

Jk thanks for the data =)
Nah.

Just gotta get used to his weird style of play. I think he's super easy ;)

He's got mercilessly tough ATs tho >.>

arncakes

Smash Apprentice
NNID
arncakes
I'd consider him hard. Doing proper low slingshots to hit short chars and slingshot accuracy + dealing with his low speed takes a lot of practice.

Awesome frame data though. Thanks!

B-Black

Smash Cadet
NNID
BBlack2
3DS FC
2681-1589-1276
Is Villager REALLY easy to play?

Also, can you do one with Gunner? :p :4miigun:

Tommy - S.N.

http://i.imgur.com/QAKFpPF.gif <--- DAZ ME :]]]
NNID
TheTommy10200
I think he is easy, just requires getting used to.
I remember watching one of RHS's streams where False mentioned that he dropped Villager after seeing how good Ranai's Villager was compared to his own. I guess anyone can pick up Villager as a pocket, but at the end of the day you realize how far apart your pocket Villagers are compared to consistent local winning Villagers.

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
I remember watching one of RHS's streams where False mentioned that he dropped Villager after seeing how good Ranai's Villager was compared to his own. I guess anyone can pick up Villager as a pocket, but at the end of the day you realize how far apart your pocket Villagers are compared to consistent local winning Villagers.
Mtn predicted it tho, the day will come when everyone has a pocket Villy xD

That's interesting tho...wish he woulda stuck with him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom