• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vinnie presents: Uprise of Long Island #6 - 10/15/11

Vinnie

Smash Master
Westbury, NY

CONTACT US!
Vinnie's phone number: (516)-941-5881

Ruleset: This tournament will be using the Unity Ruleset, with a different stage list.

Starters:
  • Battlefield
  • Final Destination
  • Smashville

Counterpicks:
  • Halberd
  • Delfino
  • Lylat Cruise
  • Yoshi's Island (Brawl)
  • Castle Siege
  • Pokémon Stadium 1
  • Frigate Orpheon

PRICES
Venue fee - $3
Singles - $10
Doubles - $10 per person, $20 per team
LATE REGISTRATION FEE: +$5 - DO NOT ARRIVE/REGISTER LATE.

STORE HOURS: 10:00am - 9:00pm

SCHEDULE
10:00AM - Store opens. Set-up begins, registration begins.
*note* I will be sitting a desk with my laptop when registration starts, up until it closes. I will not be walking around the venue, asking who is entering.
12:00PM - Registration CLOSES. Doubles Starts. No, this will not be delayed or changed.
3:30PM - Singles bracket begins.

PLEASE BE THERE ASAP. Don't be late or you will be charged a late fee, or discluded altogether.

[collapse=PAYOUTS]Singles

1st -48%
2nd -24%
3rd - 12%
4th - 8%
5th - 4%
5th - 4%

Doubles

1st - 58%
2nd - 28%
3rd- 9%
4th - 5%[/collapse]

SET-UP LIST!
1. Vinnie
2. CoonTail
3. CoonTail
4. CoonTail
5. Will
6. Will
7. Dul0r

If you live in the NY/NJ area, you have NO reason not to be here! This venue offers many things such as
  • Lots of comfy rolly chairs
  • Amazing free parking
  • Cheap snacks and beverages at the counter
  • Two floors
  • Food places such as a chinese food place and a taco bell, and more.
  • The venue owners are awesome!

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
I'll try to make this, especially if **** is going down before and/or after the tournament.

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Ayo, let's get some hype in this ****! The original LIRR was really awesome, so you guys already know you wanna be here! As nice as pools are, we didn't have the time or setups for it last time, so we're ditching them in favor of a much more timely event for you guys. Everyone tell your friends, post this as your status on Facebook (you know I will!), and get everyone you can to prove that LI has a thriving Brawl scene by attending this month's Long Island Regional Revival #2!!!

Vinnie

Smash Master
This got changed from

FNB North presents: L.I.R.R. #2! - a Regional Brawl event

to

Vinnie presents: Uprise of Long Island #6! - a large-local Brawl event

because it's on the same day as Comic-Con. :(

CoonTail

Smash Lord
This is not the correct location

everyone please pay attention and wait for the address because the venue has changed.

The venue is in westbury long island and vinnie will supply the address today so please do not show up to 941 hempstead turnpike tomorrow no one will be there!!!

Dirts

Smash Rookie
hey im down the road from post lol, im going to bring local brawlers from the area and a couple tvs and wiis as well.

Vinnie

Smash Master
hey im down the road from post lol, im going to bring local brawlers from the area and a couple tvs and wiis as well.
Awesome, glad to hear! Also - don't bring TVs and Wiis. I'm bringing two setups and Coontail is bringing 3. This store can only fit 5 so we don't need anymore.

Top Bottom