• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Violence is on sale today - Anna for DLC! * Waiting for new stock! Bear with us here! *

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
Wait, can Anna become a Ballistician, or am I misinterpreting that?

Cool stuff either way, I'd just like to clarify it.
Ballistician class is for males only
Witch is for females only

Any character can be the DLC classes depending on their gender. Ike can ride a tank and Lucina can be a witch if you want.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
That's cool~

Remind me, then, what the second class in the Outlaw concept art sheet is? :3

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
The FE cards have some really great art in them
Reminds me how the Pokemon cards can randomly have fantastic art in them too

This Ike one particular:

Damn

can't wait to see this in color

Last edited:

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
If Anna or character you want in this game got in, who would you want to do the art for their Smash poster

Akiman doing Ryu's was rad, I would love to see awesome Capcom artist draw more Nintendo characters.

Kinu Nishimura should do Anna's :3
She's a known FE fan and has done art for it before

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Anna does have a trophy on the 3DS version but I suppose it's nice to see another acknowledgement from Sakurai.

Who made the Anna signature though?

Last edited:

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord
How would people feel if she was a super gimmicky character based entirely on weapon durability and buying/stocking weapons and managing gold?

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord
Your idea is having Anna have to buy weapons with gold. Unless the weapons are uber strong, the amount of time wasted wouldn't be worth it
Oh geez I didn't mean like that. I meant that she has to be careful about her moves because they have limited use (like Robin) but if she waits for a specific time without using said move it will get stronger as if it was a better weapon etc. It'd have a lot to do with time and management of moves so you can't just spam moves or the weapon tied with that move will downgrade. Maybe instead of based off of waiting for restoring the moves she'd have something else. I don't know, just something different.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Hmm.... deja vu....

I think Anna using various weapon types such as lances, bows and axes etc may be alright for her.

Last edited:

Alph Aran

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AlphSquad
Liking how this thread looks.
Since she's been around since the beginning of Fire Emblem, I think Anna at least deserves to be a Mii Swordfighter costume.
Who would DARE put a price on her hair? That's like asking for a genocide of Annas to produce those costumes! (just kidding)

Nonno Umby

Smash Lord
NNID
Nonno_Umby
Switch FC
SW 5218 5477 4500
Sign me in the supporter list, please! Even if I think FE had enought playable characters, Anna would still be welcomed by me!

TikiFan

Smash Journeyman
I support this. But only if Tiki also has a place in Sm4sh. From me it does not matter how many and which FE characters are playable in this game, as Tiki is playable.

Magikarpow

Smash Journeyman
I want Anna, but I have a feeling a lot of people would just call her another generic Fire Emblem character. People already complain about all the "Blue-Haired Anime Swordfighters" and I don't think some non-Fire Emblem fans would be too happy if she got in.

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
I want Anna, but I have a feeling a lot of people would just call her another generic Fire Emblem character. People already complain about all the "Blue-Haired Anime Swordfighters" and I don't think some non-Fire Emblem fans would be too happy if she got in.
We can lie

Say that she's an obscure Donkey Kong character

edit the mario wiki in case they try to look

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Congratulations for the single most hysterical thing I have read all day.

Anna would just be another red-haired swordsman obvs
Uh, guys? Believe you me, I want Anna really badly, but I'm afraid people (who own the most recent Smash 4 DLC) will point out: *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough*

Heaven forbid though, right?

TikiFan

Smash Journeyman
Uh, guys? Believe you me, I want Anna really badly, but I'm afraid people (who own the most recent Smash 4 DLC) will point out: *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough*

Heaven forbid though, right?
Solution: Tiki in the place of Anna .
Tiki has green hair and used no swords

TikiFan

Smash Journeyman
I want both Anna and Tiki, as they are the most important characters in the Fire Emblem series that aren't in smash yet. Both are more important than Lucina, at least.
I agree with you. But Tiki remains my favorite.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Even if Sakurai went with a totally true-to-source depiction of Anna based on either Awakening or Fates, she'd still be very much her own character.

Smash has a niche for a rogue character~ :3

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
Anna announced for Smash 5

She's the only character who is on disc DLC. You have to pay up the shekels to unlock her :yeahboi:

Top Bottom