• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-VIRGINIA vs. MARYLAND- round 2

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
cuz we're content with the teams we have while the B team are all arguing babies. Also we've already done an entire thread of ****talk on the same topic, it's run dry.

frown.

when could we actualyl get this to go down anyway?

g-regulate

Smash Hero
im thinking the May C3, thatll probably be mid May. this works great because its a good 3-4 weeks after Chus "big" tourney, and about 3-4 weeks before *pound* 2. itll be a great time for md/va as a whole to get the competitive spirit before *pound*, so we can lay waste on eachother, before laying waste on other regions of the country

chillindude829

Smash Master
Greg, I doubt Azen will be present at the May C3 or any other Smash events for a good while, so we should start deciding on who should be the 10th man for VA. Or does it just default to CK?

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
we could consider blues ! too ! or mega! =o

i dont think it defaults to me.. its be coold if it did=o

clearly im amazing so a-amazing

g-regulate

Smash Hero
wow, that sucks @ chillindude, but i think we can manage. ill tell MEGA to get up on his game, and CK and blues as well as others on the b team should try to step it up. it will be agametime decision.

ALSO, last time, i really didnt want there to be any no shows, and we got everyone there except NEO and chinesahh, which was pretty good. however, this time, its "put up or shut up". Teams will be made with whoever is present. This is 100% going down, regardless of who doesnt show up, so everyone better be on their A game.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
btw, no "lack of X player" jones will be allowed. especially with azen not expected to make it, this should be a really close match. everyone will be wearing their state colors with pride, and we will win together and lose together. stand up for your state!

Aero

Smash Journeyman
which alternate am i?

:/

(vist and oro, you guys are going down... uh... um... hopefully)

hova

Smash Champion
yo husband make oro come, he's the most legit choice in my opinion

i'm also getting red/yellow bandanas/tshirts for the whole squad

suck a fat one VA, ya'll suck and MD is pretty much gonna lay waste to all your hopes and dreams

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
BTW guys, the reason B team has more post is simply this.

VA B team is squandering, while we know that the MD b team line up is Solid and VA will get their **** packed in by both the A and B teams. MD is just THAT good.

If the A team match is in mid may I might be able to make it. Should be fun to watch.

*looks at husband* You owe me a match Kevin O_o!

*Looks at G-reg* You're goin down in the Mcdonalds meal match. Prepare yourself.

Edit: Where has Aho been? I miss that guy.

Aero

Smash Journeyman
more like, where have you been? i've seen aho around, but i haven't seen you since like... ages ago

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
more like, where have you been? i've seen aho around, but i haven't seen you since like... ages ago

Aero, I miss you twos man! *High Fives Aero!*.

Though seriously I might be able to head down for Chu's Tourney, not sure yet. I'm trying to get a ride down there though.

If not, I'll see you guys Mid May or something around that time.

Edit: I turn 19 the weekend before Pound 2. Hellz yea, still not old enough to drink legally though. It's kind of depressing.

Aero

Smash Journeyman
why not come to c3?

i'm only 17 (and not turning 18 until i'm in college) -- well, at least i can break the law and not get punished too severely for it :D

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
I won't find a ride up there in time for c3, it's very depressing actually.

Well, next semester I should have my car, so hopefully you guys should be seeing more of me even though I reside in the mountains now LOL.

Someone on campus is holding a SSBM tourney though... with prize moneh!

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
yo husband make oro come, he's the most legit choice in my opinion

i'm also getting red/yellow bandanas/tshirts for the whole squad

suck a fat one VA, ya'll suck and MD is pretty much gonna lay waste to all your hopes and dreams
I'm glad I am on the MD side of the line. Sucks to be VA

Honestly though, this whole Washington D.C. Metropolitan Smash area is pretty leet. Perhaps one of the most elite areas of the country? or world?

g-regulate

Smash Hero
hova, youre my boy and all, much respect

BUT VA OWNS THIS REGION SON!!! JUST GIVE IT UP, EVEN THE MASTERFUL ELOQUENCE OF YOUR SPEECH CANNOT CHANGE THE FACT THAT MD SUCKS POLE!!

technomancer

Smash Champion

BUT VA OWNS THIS REGION SON!!! JUST GIVE IT UP, EVEN THE MASTERFUL ELOQUENCE OF YOUR SPEECH CANNOT CHANGE THE FACT THAT MD SUCKS POLE!!
roflroflroflrofl

Why isn't Frozen in on this? He's the best Falcon in MD, seriously.

roflroflroflrofl

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace

Greg might be plagued with awesomness, but also with Dillusions of this.. what do they call it? Virginia? I mean seriously, VIRGIN - IA.

I mean atleast we are MARY - LAND.

I'll say it again, on the U.S. map Maryland is ABOVE this... Virginia state you keep talking about.

G4CE

Smash Rookie
Wow... although they attempt, the Mary-land'ers.... are sucking at this trash talking competition here.. G-Reg just blew your disses out of the water and into space.

Nurok

Smash Lord
shut up n00b. Maryland is like water, and Virginia is like salt. we ****ing dissolve that **** hardcore.

G4CE

Smash Rookie
Haha, you have to stoop down to using curse words just to express how apparently GOOD MD is. The way you represent it, the suckage in Maryland just went up 110%. TURN DOWN THE SUCK. Anyway, that's a lame comeback, water and salt? Salt doesn't dissolve in water, genious, it floats around in there... I could say something stupid just like you, watch.

Maryland's like a tree and Virginia's like a dog, we PlSS all over you with our awesomeness.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
What state Completely took over the last tourney???
wow i didnt even realize how right husband was. let's dissect this in a statistical matter, highest placings worth 6 points then continuing on down.

Let's refer to the last catonsville tourney.

http://www.lbpolymusic.com/tio/tournament.aspx?id=115

TEAMS

1) MD -6 points
2) MD - 5 points
3) half md/va - 4 each
4) half md/va - 3 each
5) MD - 2
5) half md/va - 2 each

Subtotal MD/VA points. 21/9

SINGLES

1) MD - 6 points
2) MD - 5 points
3)VA - 4 points
4)VA - 3 points
5)MD - 2 points
5)MD - 2 points
7)MD - 1 point
7)MD - 1 point

Subtotal Md/Va points - 17/7

Total Points Maryland 38 -->VA 16.

Also note, VA couldn't manage to place top 5 in teams unless they had a Maryland player aiding them.

The statistics speak for themselves G-regulate!!

edit: also note the numbers say maryland is well over double as awesome as VA.

edit2: the way we annihilated kirbulate in teams was incredible.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
maybe i wouldve won teams if someone didnt tell me that the tournament was starting at 2?!?!?!?!

and i wont disect through countless old tournies, but azen chillin chu KM g-reg kirbstir eat this region alive. i wont even go into how many times weve beaten the crap out of you and the rest of MD. gtfo plz

Husband

Smash Lord
yeah greg, You havent beaten me receantly and Kirbstir I think has beaten once in tourny but i ended up beating him later that day. I dont think Wife has lost to a TA member other then KM in tourney, ever. Also, Chillin has never beaten wife in tourney either.

And if you are counting Azen, we are counting Neo. I just played with him yesterday and the man is still clearly the best person in MD. I won the last tourney and he was making me work SO hard for my wins when he hasnt even touched a contoller in about 5 months. If we get neo, this will be much closer then you even know

Husband

Smash Lord
Maryland's like a tree and Virginia's like a dog, we PlSS all over you with our awesomeness.

We as a Tree abosrb your weak pee!

When a storm hits MD, we stand strong because of our Roots which work together as one. When the Storm hits VA, you as dogs cower into a couner waiting anxiously for it to be over.

Nurok has a good point. Who are you? Noob 295064, go play some more lvl nine comps

Top Bottom