• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City #3 Results - 4.18.09

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I see all these celebratory meat-riding groups of AiB about NL or GOKU or Malcolm or Emmy (God there's a ton of Emmy groups).

It's about time someone made one for me. No, not M2K or JBand or Anti. Just me. On All Is Brawl. The site for the game I don't play.

Why?

Because I deserve it.

Get *****.

No homo.

No johns.

/ Intellectual 4-Stock

jbandrew

Smash Lord
M2K: You're actually a funny guy to talk to! You 2-3 stock people and doesn't afraid of anything.

Anti: OMG THAT IS O.C.A.S IN ACTION LOL :) Good sh*t as usual.

Jbandrew: You finally placed! Now get to more tournies... lol

ADHD: The best Diddy I know but you gotta practice that Luigi matchup! I guess I got revenge for last time when you ***** me at RTVC 2 xD.

Cable: I saw your DK in action and I could tell it was teh ****. We need some actually matches next time! Oh yea and WEEGEE dittos :D

Inui: Double MK is broken is too good! It's all liek PEW PEW but with nado's XD.

J.G. Wentworth: I herd u got weegee taunt spiked!! Lol but srsly ma dude ur too cool and that hair is broken!

Pierce: You're marth is amazing, if I wouldn't have gotten those quick kills in delfino I probably wouldn't have won the set.

Ksizzle: I pulled some Ksizzle shenanigans :D btw I'll bring Carly to the next tournament so she can give you Carly shenanigans and you can beat M2K!! .... or not ... LOL

Bum: Thank you once again, people don't know this but you pretty much gave me the chance to place that high. To clear things up... no I didn't REALLY beat Bum. It was more of a friendly to him xD. <3 u, no homo, his DK will **** your face blindfolded!! tru fax.

HAB- You ma dude, are one funny a$$ dude :D I liked watching xivk's matches with you and talking to you about his epicness. You made me laugh the whole tournament and it's really fun having you around :D truly HABulous :3

Xivk- I <3 ur randomness! Keep reppin Luigi because I'll cheer for you EVERY match as hard as I can :) good shiz with weegee!

Deez- Sorry I kinda distracted you with all the shouting for xivk but he's a Luigi main and Luigi's are just too good xP.

Alex Strife/Crismas: I <3 you guys xD! Ur da besttt :)

Well that seems like its it! Great tournament Alex :)

Allied

Smash Master
1: M2K ($185.00) Expected but nice!
4: ADHD ($18.50) i got 2stocked against your diddy good mindgames...
5: Cable ($9.25) great guy and great diddy!
5: Inui ($9.25) i wanna play some friendlies with youXD
7: J.G. Wentworth haha need more friendlies XD
7: P~S great olimar
9: Pierce you got locked in the bathroom by m2k XD
9: Ksizzle great snake? i think XD
9: K(n)azin if this is chaomarths i didnt get ***** in friendlies i was just warming uP XD it was for fun ggs tho
9: Bum i wanna do some fun friendlies with you haha
13: Sin great snake
17: Joth kirby mains uniteXD
17: Xivk taunt spike ftw
17: Izumi amazing TL
17: Crismas peach ftw!
17: Wes we gotta do some friendlies sometime man
25: RJ great guy and luigi!
33: CJ haha great friendlies man ggs! XD

HAB - thanks for at least waiting outside with me for al ittle bit while i wait for the cab
btw i missed the train >.>
sucks

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
lmaoo Allied, yeah i'm kazin. but i was kidding. I don't take friendlies serious and i don't expect others too. but i did find it funny how after i lost to your wario in friendlies i 2stocked a wario in tournament right after that. Yey for the practiceeee

Princz15

Smash Apprentice
1: M2K: Thanks for the friendlies man your too awesome as a person too. xD at the reverse omnigay your face reaction was priceless!

2: Anti: Thanks on giving me advice on fighting MKs with Snake, I'll definatly have to try it out, your awesome too dude.

3: Jband: Wanted to play you but didnt speak to you. Saw your weegee its **** xD

4: ADHD: wanted to play you...like seriously i really did =/

5: Inui: I would have gone against you but i lost to my friend T_T and i really wanted to play you also.

7: P~S: NO I WILL NOT MM YOU! lol I do NEED to play you though. I don't know the olimar Matchup for caca (thats spanish for **** lol)

9: Pierce: Lol another thank you to pierce on giving me tips on how to play Snake better. Your Marth is amazing! Our set in friendlies didn't go as i thought though. I thought i was gonna get ***** xD.

9: Kazin: Good **** man on our VERY close set. No johns i lost but ive beaten your d3 before its no fair T_T oh and lol at you and Pierce placing the same when you best marth in ny and he best marth in nj xD

9: Bum: Wanted to play your DK forrrrreveeerrrr, since my friend was going out with your cousin anna, i've been wanting to play you =/ Evry time she called you over you wouldn't show up =[

13: Princz: Pretty good Snake. Not bad for your second tourney. PLAY SMARTER! You can do way better. Like Drk. Pch said don't let facing an MK **** with your mind. Again you can play smarter.

17: Joth: **** bro they gave you M2k second round =/ that sucks i did not want my bros first tourney him getting *****. Oh well u did good. you did well in losers. you got this next time! well you know unless you get m2k again lol xD

17: Wes: Also wanted to play your sonic but you were so mad about the metaknight thing i was a lil afraid to ask for friendlies xD

33: Mage: Well when you lost against that guy i got your revenge for you. You'll do better. Don't pick up meta he's ***.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
1: M2K: Thanks for the friendlies man your too awesome as a person too. xD at the reverse omnigay your face reaction was priceless!

2: Anti: Thanks on giving me advice on fighting MKs with Snake, I'll definatly have to try it out, your awesome too dude.

3: Jband: Wanted to play you but didnt speak to you. Saw your weegee its **** xD

4: ADHD: wanted to play you...like seriously i really did =/

5: Inui: I would have gone against you but i lost to my friend T_T and i really wanted to play you also.

7: P~S: NO I WILL NOT MM YOU! lol I do NEED to play you though. I don't know the olimar Matchup for caca (thats spanish for **** lol)

9: Pierce: Lol another thank you to pierce on giving me tips on how to play Snake better. Your Marth is amazing! Our set in friendlies didn't go as i thought though. I thought i was gonna get ***** xD.

9: Kazin: Good **** man on our VERY close set. No johns i lost but ive beaten your d3 before its no fair T_T oh and lol at you and Pierce placing the same when you best marth in ny and he best marth in nj xD

9: Bum: Wanted to play your DK forrrrreveeerrrr, since my friend was going out with your cousin anna, i've been wanting to play you =/ Evry time she called you over you wouldn't show up =[

13: Princz: Pretty good Snake. Not bad for your second tourney. PLAY SMARTER! You can do way better. Like Drk. Pch said don't let facing an MK **** with your mind. Again you can play smarter.

17: Joth: **** bro they gave you M2k second round =/ that sucks i did not want my bros first tourney him getting *****. Oh well u did good. you did well in losers. you got this next time! well you know unless you get m2k again lol xD

17: Wes: Also wanted to play your sonic but you were so mad about the metaknight thing i was a lil afraid to ask for friendlies xD

33: Mage: Well when you lost against that guy i got your revenge for you. You'll do better. Don't pick up meta he's ***.

i wasnt mad about the mk thing i was just bored out my mind from just seeing nothing but mk and also i was kinda laughing at the fact this game is turning into pocket mk brothers!!!

jc_off_the_heezay

Smash Apprentice
1: M2K: Bull **** how you were my SECOND match in my first tourney. LoL
But nice stuff. Thanks for tip.
Cool for first pro I ever play. LoL

2: Anti: We need to play sometime dude. NICE ****ING SIG!!!!!!

3: Jband: You made me want to main weegee.XD

4: ADHD: What happened? Train dude you'll come back next time.

9: Pierce: Love watching your matches your TO ****ing funny!

9: Kazin: Good **** man. Teaming with you was so fun! *chu dat pose* XD

9: Bum: Good **** with WES (**** MK'S)!
Want to play you sometime whenever you come back.
Hope fully like old bum. :(

13: DEEZ: Good ****. (I need diddy training).
No John on finger slip against MK. I should of had that but oh well.
Woulkd of been nice to go another round. :(

13: allied:YES! Kirby's unite!!!!!!!!!!
**** you got higher then me! PUNK! **** finger slip!
LoL Good ****.
Maybe next time.
Nice friendlies. At least I beat you in dittos. "/

13: Princz: BRO! Good ****! Sucks you went against Kazin. "/
You could of had it. Maybe next time.

17: Joth: Giving you M2K on second round was some bull ****. LoL
Cool first pro to play. LoL
Nice **** for first tourney and all Kirby (Second main).

17: Xivk: You also made me wanna pick up weegee aside from Jband and BOSS.
Good **** man! ^^

17: Wes: Good **** just as I said about BUM. I wanna play your sonic so bad for the experience.

25: Candle Jack:practice makes perfect dude. There's always next time.
Thanks for friendlies also.

33: Mage: Dude don't quite there's always next time.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Kazin/Chaos Marth.

I know I've been to at least like four tournies you've been to and I still don't remember actually meeting you. I don't even know what you look like.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Kazin/Chaos Marth.

I know I've been to at least like four tournies you've been to and I still don't remember actually meeting you. I don't even know what you look like.

lmfao. Hab You definatly met me. I was the fat guy <3. I was always running back and forth and asking what happened with xivik

Maybe scarlet disaster rings a bell? Which was like last year lmfao.

Top Bottom