• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
LOL Cris, I'm guilty of misreading that too, it wasn't until I reread and saw the capital M that I knew what you were talking about.

You're all gay moose.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
ok ...

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

I have decided to make a goal. 100 people will be my goal for this event. If I get 100 people I will pay down to 8th. How will I get to this goal...simple if I do not get 90-100 people at this event in singles I will make this my official last tournament EVER! For so long I have worked hard and this is the tournament that matters to me most because it is on my birthday. So lets see if everyone can come to this. If you live in Ny/PA/NJ there is no ****ING excuse for people to not be here. Save your god **** money, steal from your mother, beg your parents to go. I have the best people coming down PLUS I have people to help me make this the best tournament I have ever had...ITS FOR MY BIRTHDAY COME HERE YOU MOTHER****ERS.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
ok ...

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

I have decided to make a goal. 100 people will be my goal for this event. If I get 100 people I will pay down to 8th. How will I get to this goal...simple if I do not get 90-100 people at this event in singles I will make this my official last tournament EVER! For so long I have worked hard and this is the tournament that matters to me most because it is on my birthday. So lets see if everyone can come to this. If you live in Ny/PA/NJ there is no ****ING excuse for people to not be here. Save your god **** money, steal from your mother, beg your parents to go. I have the best people coming down PLUS I have people to help me make this the best tournament I have ever had...ITS FOR MY BIRTHDAY COME HERE YOU MOTHER****ERS.
So that's our consequence for not reaching 90-100?

lame.

Thirtyfour

Smash Journeyman
Its too late in OCT for me to go by public transportation.
Taking the Bus/Train late at night during the last one or two weeks of October makes you a target for gang initiations around that time of October.
Hope it turns out well for everyone that goes.

I'll at least come by the thread to say Happy Bday

Zucco

Smash Master
I hope the attendance is good for this, I cant go so I'm hoping there will be more VC's in the future. ^_^

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
lol, why does that look like one of ADHD's monkey pics?

Btw, I thought that ***** was black. Can't have a white guy being the creator of the most fantastic chicken ever.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
lol, why does that look like one of ADHD's monkey pics?

Btw, I thought that ***** was black. Can't have a white guy being the creator of the most fantastic chicken ever.
LMFAO, i know... it makes no sense.

Top Bottom