• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Virtuadopts!

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Its pretty sad when you come to this to hatch virtual eggs.

SmashingFleX

Smash Apprentice
I just thought I might introduce this stuff 2 the smashboards and the people, who havent heard about this yet . I dont see no problem in posting my eggs so the people can see how this works.. :)

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
We've seen this sorta stuff hundreds of times. We're being introduced to nothing, and you're just making up excuses so you can have a bigger e-peen on some Pokemon Egg hatching site.

Lern 2 reel Pogeymahnz

Man I just give the most heartwarming welcomes dont I?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
We've seen this sorta stuff hundreds of times. We're being introduced to nothing, and you're just making up excuses so you can have a bigger e-peen on some Pokemon Egg hatching site.

Lern 2 reel Pogeymahnz

Man I just give the most heartwarming welcomes dont I?
You kinda do.

But again, you have a reason for it.

-Terywj

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
My reaction wasn't the same. I've known about this and always had a very, very slight interest, but I know I'll be into it for like ten minutes and then not pay a single bit of attention to it for the rest of my life.

And I was just going to be quiet about it, trying to figure out how I could say what I really wanted to say while also saying something relevant to the conversation as well.

You should have made your name FlashingSmex. Soooo much better.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Looking around the site, it looks like a completely inferior rip-off of Global PokédeX Plus.

I just thought I might introduce this stuff 2 the smashboards and the people, who havent heard about this yet . I dont see no problem in posting my eggs so the people can see how this works.. :)
I'm going to go ahead and take a wild guess. You posted this thread so we would click your eggs. kthxbai
yeah I actually think so too ^^

Its always the same ;) Internet is troll land.
Being a troll != being blunt.
I hate to break it to you, I'm pretty positive the reactions of the other frequenters are gonna be the same.

-Terywj
NO U

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
You pretty much have to edit in the quotes yourself using multiquote.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
It takes literally 15 seconds. Its not that bad.

Also, somehow, I made a post, moved to this thread, and wrote that first line out and clicked Post in 29 seconds, as it stopped me from making this post due to the fact I needed to wait 1 more second to reach the barrier that only allows posts once every 30 seconds.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Wow Ultimario... You must be pretty important, talking for all of the people of this Board.

Mad Respect.
Yeah, I give him mad respect, too.

Takes someone pretty important to take the words right out of my mouth. =D

Top Bottom