• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Visible Hitbubbles in PSA!

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
yeah special offensive collisions are the same. iduno what you mean by the others.

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
Weapon collisions, as far as I know, are the collisions that happen when you have an item such as a beam sword in the persons hand. Take Pit for example. Have a beamsword in your hand and do a side-tilt attack. You will see that he "pokes" with his sword thing first and then the beamsword. Same with Marth.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
I'm also confused about understanding weapon collisions. They only have 5 values, which would be fine, but where's the hitbubble ID (or, if the ID is there, where's the other missing value/s)? I'm also confused as to what bone to attach to.

What are the names of the smashes, tilts, and dair? I'm not sure which ones to do. :/
Smashes: AttackS4, AttackHi4, AttackLw4 and similar
Tilts: AttackS3, AttackHi3, AttackLw3 and similar
Dair: AttackAirLw

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
umm i'm pretty sure that the game freezes whenever i try to do ivysaur's vine attacks (dsmash, bair, etc) because those bones aren't usually shown (there's a line before each move that affects what parts of the model can be shown). any ideas, guys? grabs and moves like fsmash and ftilt are fine though, anything that doesn't have a normal offensive collision on those bones.

Top Bottom