• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viva La Smash III Results

Pelca

Smash Journeyman
lol I don't know why everyone gets so butthurt, and stuff from loosing. Out of all my career I never rage no matter who I loose to, and i always respectfully shake hands after. A good way to keep **** out of your mind like rage is (in my case) thinking lol this is just a game haha, or just thinking about girls (if your a pimp like pelca wear) having said that

1: Jash- My nugga, I told knew you were gonna win haha, awsome stuff dood =D
2: Will- will daa besssss yooo, i wanted to play u so bad haha, maybe next time. (cable ***** me i'd assume you'd do the same anyways.
3: Teevee - amazing stuff teevee i was watching like all of your matches haha, great chillen with you again. hope we can team some time. btw good **** placing best out of NE
4: Koolaid- always gets 4th now
5: Icylight- awsome stuff man ! thanks for teaming with me I had a fun time lol. sorry for playing so gay in singles, even tho i didn't win i felt like a douche playing so stupid haha. hope to see you again sometime and team in the future!
5: Fatal- chill i heard ally got 5th at a tourney too this weekend, snakes just getting easy these days especially if ppl know the MU good. GG's in tourney though
7: Pelca- trying to keep it consistant ^_^
7: Ninjalink- good seein ya man, thought you were gonna rapee haha, i was kinda sad at my placing but then i saw u got 7th too so i didnt feel that bad xD
9: Mikeray4- GG's man, always fun matches/sets with you. nice chillen with ya
9: Bizkit- free
9: Vermanubis- gannon da bess, youll be gettin that top 5 soon verm i swear haha, i'd loose to you if i didnt main falco
9: Yume- good stuff yume, almost took out will saw those matches, steppin it up. I like ;D
13: Hinkage- free
13: X- GOOD STUFF BEATING BC
13: Peachkid- nice seein ya dood, don't get upset you lost to really good players
13: Kirin- GG's man, the best mario ive played for sure ^_^
17: Etecoon- good stuff rank 9 in NE
17: Watkins- shoutouts to my boy makin it from maine lol. nice seeing you man had a fun time. tough losses you really do need mk huh? xP
17: Ace- nice seeing you dood even though you came a little late. sad i wont be seeing you for a while now =[
17: Bloodcross- dude you do know that if you didnt leave you had loosers all played out for you and you could have easily gotten top 3. you would have played icylight then me 2 easy wins for you not gonna lie. it's unfortunate though I really look up to you man as a player =/
17: D-Rock- gg's dood, it seems we always play every tourney haha, closer sets than before. your gettin better =]
25: Fats- is waste (new edition to bedoya)
25: Sails- thanks for the ride man, I had a fun time and hilarious car ride lol *solid jakes last **** you to the community LOL*
25: Solid Jake- thanks for hosting the tourney dood, it ran really smoothly. It was nice to finally meet you as well =]

shoutouts to my boy dazwa, you the man.
shoutouts to darc for being the sexiest male in NE
shoutouts to riot for ****** everyone all day err day.
shoutouts to all meelee players, your really all cool people. im gonna try to learn the game and chill with you guys xD
shout outs to anyone else i missed, <3 you all =X

I see how it is Pelca

Also this tournament is proof that DNA can run both Melee and Brawl at the same time if we start earlier and run everything smoothly. Make it happen Bizkit :D

Pelca

Smash Journeyman
lol sorry xaoz did we meet? D: and lol we'd need a **** load of setups than, but i think its possible because the DNA owner said he was moving the yugio players and stuff to a different place so we have the whole venue and space

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
So this tournament was really fun. Seeing NE was pretty **** and just an awesome time in general. LI is definitely going to try and make it out to CT Tourneys more often. Now I gotta get on that WiFi and practice the Falco MU, I got this.

1: Jash ($162.00) - This is what happens when Meta Knight is banned. I had no doubt in my mind that you'd win this. Mid Tier all day.
2: Will ($81.00) - Another Mid Tier?! Like you said man, it's been two years in the making but you finally did it. Job well done.
3: Teevee ($27.00) - You got sooooooo much better than the last time I saw you play. Congrats on 3rd.
4: Koolaid -Thanks for the advice on the Falco MU. lol I'm gonna start using my Pit more now.
5: Fatal - Really good set in doubles and nice seeing you again. You just have to camp reaaaaally hard against DK to win that MU. Bizkit knows.
7: Pelca - Really good set, great Falco. I've heard good things and they were all true. : D
7: Ninjalink - No worries, you just weren't feeling it today, dude. We all know what would have happened if you did.
9: Mikeray4 - This guy. Mario/DK too good. <3
9: Bizkit - Fun doubles friendlies and great seeing you again.
9: Vermanubis - Yeah I understand what you're saying. I'd never stop playing Mario or Link, they're the most fun I have in this game, I just managed to find some fun in Pit and Snake as well. Good seeing you again!
9: Yume - It's a shame I've only seen you at like..nationals and this tournament. You're reallllly good and one of the best Falco's I've played, without a doubt. Our set was really close and a lot of fun. Hope to do it again sometime.
13: X - Good seeing you again. Keep working on that Link.
13: Kirin - This tournament showed you that you've got to work on the Falco MU. You're not terrible at it, but you're not the best at it. Just go home and work on that as well as your Pit/Snake more for MU experience. You're getting there, one step at a time.
17: D-Rock - Good seeing my BFC buddies again. Fun friendlies, I'll be seeing more of you if we make it up to CT stuff.
17: Serriph - Another BFC buddy! You asked for friendlies and got a tournament set! Hope you had fun, I know I did. Looking forward to see you again.
25: Cody - I saw the look on your face after being 2-0'd by my Link as Toon Link. Don't get discouraged, this was only your second offline tournament from what I heard. Just keep attending them, keep playing people, and you'll improve in no time. Your Toon Link was pretty alright for your second offline tournament. Keep it up!
25: Solid Jake - Jake! It was really good seeing you again. Like I said, LI is going to make an effort to get out to more NE tournaments. Thanks for hosting, this was a lot of fun. See you at DC!

Dazwa: REF ALL MY MATCHES FOREVER. Why are you so good? Enter more please. Great seeing you again. <3
Hippie - SUPER MARI SUNSHINE. China Town too good AND THAT LINK OH MY GOD. LOL
PD - I missed you, man. Definitely had fun hanging out with you again.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
im sorry mikehaze + teevee

nah pelca i think icy would have beaten me lol he was ****** today and i wasnt hehe. good **** to X with dem default 3 stocks on me yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

also im probably the only person who loves jash AND has fun playing him LOL

no shoutouts cuz ur all ***gets ;)

MintyFlesh

Smash Ace
Lol Fatal Ik what you mean, I hate fighting Jash as well rofl

bloodcross its just a game, stop rage

IcyLight

Smash Lord
actually pelca i love matches like those, falco and toon link are my favorite matches to fight :)

i want to face you jash in singles, i love campy and annoying *** matches between our characters!

and kool-aid beat me with diddy only, so that should be added to his name.

not sure if i'll be going to another tourney or not yet, i'm still deciding it's always such a long day. guess we'll see! :)

also, yes this game is bad, so is melee, just it's addicting enough even with its flaws to keep playing =/

TeeVee

Smash Lord
1: Jash - i said you were gonna win the tourney before it even started lolol, good **** ****** me in winners finals.
2: Will - you beat me again ; _ ;...i need to re-learn this matchup so you can stop ****** me. good stuff ****** ne
3: Teevee - good ish but TOP 2 NEXT TIME
4: Koolaid - good **** ****** me in doubles, in singles it was a good set too. i didnt feel like you were on top of you're game though. you got it next time though (also good ish for top 4 being mid tiers)
5: Icylight - you are still so good even after not playing, start attending stuff again please
5: Fatal - good **** in doubles, rough time in singles, w/e everyone knows you're still the best in new england lol. plus, reach comes out in a couple days :D
7: Pelca - da bess dat ever did it
7: Ninjalink - good sets in doubles and singles
9: Mikeray4 - gonna miss ya bud (even though you'll be back soon), fun set in singles too ;D
9: Bizkit - superrrrr rough bracket, you'll **** next tourny
9: Vermanubis - HOLY ****, ganon placing 9th...too good
9: Yume - didnt play you but head you were playing well today. good stuff
13: Hinkage - SOLID JAKE HATES HINKAGE
13: X - fun friendlies after the tourny, rob ***** link so hard lololol
13: Peachkid - its always fun watching you play
13: Kirin - best mario and link easily
17: Etecoon - sucks that mk was banned for you :[
17: Watkins - fun set in dubz
17: Ace - whenever you watch my friendlies i suicide every stock LOL
17: Bloodcross - no hard feelings, just dont leave next time after winners bracket. we all know you could have ***** losers bracket
17: D-Rock - didnt play you :[
17: Xaoz - zao nice seeing ya bro, funny sonic hype LOL
25: Fats- FAT HYPE, stay giddy
25: Cody - i think i money matched you after the tourny...nice tl
25: Solid Jake - FUN TOURNEY JAKE, KEEP HOSTING STUFF (y)

riot - lol its so fun teaming with you, whenever you want to team again i'll always be down.
dazwa - good doubles set, enter singles!
drunk daz - you are a god
hippiedude - nice seeing you again :D
PD - nice seeing you again
boxman - da bess

i suck at melee BUT AT LEAST I TRIED IN FRIENDLIES

etecoon

Smash Hero
17: Etecoon - sucks that mk was banned for you :[
kool aid probably would win anyway and hinkage is also an MK main, no johns, but I wish I didn't stop using marth after doubles like that my snake is garbage :/

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
nah teevee, you beat me fairly, i just wish i didn't sd 2nd round :(

So Fatal

Smash Master
btw I wasn't trying to discredit jash. he plays TL 100% correct it's just annoying as **** xD

I needed mk to not be banned so he lost before playing me hehe

will is really **** too, though I almost pulled my magic again.

effin fair not working haha

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
1: Eggm ($168.00) good **** in teams, stupid stitchfaces getting my hopes up all the time
2: Vanz ($84.00) thanks for the advice, i need to play you at the next tournament
3: th0rn ($28.00) fun set. i need to roll smarter/not at all. 2good.
4: Swiftbass we didn't play :(
5: G$ we didn't play either :(
5: Darc fun set, your jiggs is probably the end of the world
7: Banks **** yeah team edward. we were going to work
7: Mafia :) beat th0rn next time k?
9: Reno we didn't play except for that teams mm, let's get some real matches in next time
9: mattdotzeb MATTDOTWATCH
9: Nando good **** in teams, you and eggm definitely got that chemistry, so many grab-knees lol we didn't play friendlies tho :(
9: Zoso good set, i was practically pissing my pants i was so nervous.
13: Morgue really nice falcon from what i saw in teams, combos fah dayz
13: Trademark you have one hell of a peach. i gotta learn dittos >_>
13: Joe Nice fox man
13: Kupo your ganon will probably go places. Less downb from the ledge, K?
17: Crazy Cloud we didn't play :(
17: KevinM <3 Jake Kulinski we need to mm more
17: Axelslam nice seeing you
17: Milk Bird who are youuuu
17: strawhats lol@you vs haley, good stuff
17: Zebra Nice weegee, remember not to challenge anything pech does, maybe ask around the boards
17: Slox SLOX SLOX SLOXSLOXSLOX SLOX EVERYBODY
17: WeaponX how do you get so good in so little time :( nice peach man
25: Xaoz LAWL ZAO
25: Octave we didn't play
25: Mho who are you
25: HaileyM woooooo improvement, keep it up, i'll see if i can drop by wpi sometime
25: Solid Jake Fun tournament, nice seeing you
25: Silva Dragon Neat samus from what i saw

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
1: Jash ($162.00) - good ****ing **** , the whole car pool knew u were gonna win this before it started dude. good **** today son! taking the W for NY =D ily like cookies bruh. RED ROBINS DA BESS
2: Will ($81.00) - good ****ing ****, thank youuuu so much for taking me to this one, and for taking me to my first red robins experience. def da bess =). Taking the W for NY =D!!
3: Teevee ($27.00) - nice seeing ya! good ****, work on that DI son, it looks like ew when we see that 9:00 Toonami DI sons xDDD
4: Koolaid - good ****tt, sorryz the tv was laggy =(
5: Fatal - sorry you had so much frustration and NY had to take over =(. i know u were gonna donate some of the winnings to sept 11 funds, hope u feel better!
7: Pelca - dat falco sons. wii mote??
7: Ninjalink - ily randall =( too many gay ****s, we always talk about you dearly how ur coaching always works <3
9: Vermanubis- fun friendlies def changed my opinion on the Ganon MU =D, respect the character pride =]
9: Yume- that asian falco that almost took down will omggg. i forgot to talk to u =[
13: X - fun friendlies and teamsiesz dont be a stranger to the link boards =3
13: Kirin - *****s do not know about that SUPER MARI SUNSHINE LMFAO AND THAT CHINA TOWN BUS SONS. my link is def best in the world, jab to run away crouch like a girl LLOOOOLOL ADMIT IT SON <3
17: Bloodcross- nice seeing ya! im still a big fan of your falco :]
17: D-Rock- amazing job with that spike sir, wish i recorded it, and nice comeback too yo and it was nice meeting you! and fun friendlies! hope to visit CT again =]
25: Fats - ***** is a beast
25: Sails - fun friendlies awesome diddy kong homie
25: Cody- get ****ing ***** LOL

matt - ily babycakes <33 fun melee friendlies, *****hs dont know bout that shine cancel to firebird shenigans LMFAO

new england - nice meeting ya dawgs, amazing tourney, i love NE so chilll, def gonna come here more often. but thanks for the cash =D

new york- we came, we saw, we conquered. good ****ing ****. DK AND TL ON TOP!?!?

red robins - ily so muchh, ty NE for having this <33

solid jake - idk why at first glance, i thought u and ur gf looked like the type ready to get engaged and get married! XD and u really do look like snake! :O~~ amazing tourney and amazing hosting, def one of my favs =] keep hosting and i want that CaT5 already!!! =D

metaknight - good thing u went ohio piece of ****
DQ- go stay somewhere at home =D

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I really gotta hand it to Irish Mafia, my trolling has made people quit IRL tournaments before (although he revoked this decision, deciding to only take the year off), and yet after getting **** on in wall of text form by my Melee Kirby, he just keeps working hard and getting better, saying "haters gonna hate."

Irish Mafia is too good!

D-Rock1000

Smash Cadet
17: D-Rock- amazing job with that spike sir, wish i recorded it
Lol thanks. I knew I got that idea for the spike from somewhere, but I couldn't remember where until I randomly came across the video below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZdolHTLciY

Mine was Fair > Fair > Dair instead of Mike's two Nairs, but at least this video shows pretty much the same thing that I did. Still can't believe that I pulled that off, though. XD

Octave

Smash Ace
also, can someone in NE bring a ****ing recording system to tournaments
i'm tired of needing to go to tristate to get vids of myself for critique, god****
Wish we had played. If you're going to Connectidiots or w/e we can play then.

And Hazygoose was going to bring his recording stuff iirc but PC Jona never picked him up and never called him to tell him he wasn't going to. >>;

TeeVee

Smash Lord
Its funny that the first thing that I said to myself when i saw these results were, "Hmmm, Jash must not have had to play any MKs."
Lol.

Big ups to him and will tho regardless.
in all honesty i dont the the mk ban would have made a difference about jash since i dont think theres any mks in new england that would have beaten him either lol

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
ah ta hell of it

1: Jash - Too good lol good **** ****** us (MK BANNED LOOOOOOOOOOOL. Also, best spanish/Bedoya accent ever.
2: Will - Forgot to play you. But good **** to you too (MK BANNED LOOOOOOOOL).
3: Teevee - Parts of our set were too gay. Eh, ggs anyway. I should have went other characters (Marth, Pika, D3, Pit, Wolf, Fox, BOWSER, I got alot bro) like I said I would, but instead I go Falco after no practice with him lol. Oh well.
4: Koolaid - You beat Icy with Diddy? **** good ****. Also, the face is still too good yo
5: Icylight - You're still ****ing beast Icy. And you're right about smash being so addictive. Why do you think me and Fatal haven't quit yet LOL.
5: Fatal - **** you... DC hype
7: Pelca - Fun friendlies. You're Falco is still beast, it's just I know exactly how to fight my own character with any of my characters lol. Not being cocky but I'm the worst possible opponent for you lol. You'll get me in time.
7: Ninjalink - :( Didn't chill....... oh and get utilted alot ;)
9: Mikeray4 - LOL @ this guy. You're either ****ing annoying or ****ing amazing. So much mindgaming. If this really was your last tourney, then I wish you the best. It was a fun adventure (still get rid of me on your profile <_<)
9: Bizkit - You're a ***ggot. Rough day man lol. Oh and get ***** by my Pikachu ;)
9: Vermanubis - Top 10, good **** Verm you're getting there. Also, Pokemon Stadium was so hyped LOL. funfun
9: Yume - Top 10 for you as well Yume. Good ****, you're Falco is really getting good. And you're still Fatal in early 09 (but with tech skill hehe).
13: Hinkage - HOO HAAA
13: X - Yeah I left early otherwise we would have played. Sorry I couldn't get at your Link. I'm sure our set wouldn't have been gay at all ;)
13: Peachkid - Don't get discouraged. It's always fun seeing you.
13: Kirin - hmmm... didnt talk at all... I'll get at your mario/link next time yo
17: Etecoon - lol fun dubs matches (same to yume)
17: Watkins - lol fun dubs matches
17: Ace - WTF I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE THERE... WOW BS
17: D-Rock - Sup brah
17: Xaoz - Get ***** at rock harden ;) Always good seeing you too
25: Fats - LOL love this guy
25: Sails - Oh yeah I did use Falco on you. Anyway fun friendlies. Get at my Pikachu ;)
25: Solid Jake - Nice job hosting the tourney. Really fun teaming with you ;)

Dazwa: *monkey screeches* also lol fun dubs matches
Darc: lol fun dubs matches... and ur ****ing hot
Irish: GOOD I AVOIDED YOU FOR A TOURNEY lol jk brah
hippiedude: lol ily niggga!!!! fun seeing you son
PD: 69thhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

funfun until I blew it for myself, w/e

The Irish Mafia

I really gotta hand it to Irish Mafia, my trolling has made people quit IRL tournaments before (although he revoked this decision, deciding to only take the year off), and yet after getting **** on in wall of text form by my Melee Kirby, he just keeps working hard and getting better, saying "haters gonna hate."

Irish Mafia is too good!
this felt like a new york times review
thanks daz

D1

I played so much Brawl at this tourney, I shoulda just entered. LOL IrishMafia definitely is gettin beast btw don't sleep on him!

Solar is mad classy!

Top Bottom