• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-Vudujin's Trophy Factory-

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Hello artists, patrons, and collectors!!!!

I'm making smash trophies out of polymer clay, and I wanted to post some images in here to find some potential buyers.

I accept commissions, so if you'd like you can pm me the details of what you want and I can give you a price check.

I'll be selling over 100 of these things at Apex so please come by and support the artists!!!!

Have a look-see!!!

Prices: G&W - $6
Kirby/Jigglypuff/ - $7
Ness/Pikachu/Pichu - $8
Mario/Luigi/Doc/Fox/Falco/Mewtwo - $9
Roy/Marth/Link/Zelda/Ganon/Y. Link/Yoshi/Peach/Sheik/C. Falcon/IC's -$10
DK- $12
Bowser/Samus - $15

These aren't really set in stone. They may go up or down a dollar or two depending on customization, but this is pretty much what I'll sell em' for now.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
I would buy several of these things if I had the money. And was going to Apex.

How long does it normally take to make one? They're really detailed even for how small they are.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Simple characters take under an hour while the more complex take around 2 or 3.

You can still get one mailed from me via check or money order!!

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Good luck, Vudu > w<

And everyone who looks, I seriously recommend buying! I got to see a bunch of his sculptures up close a few months ago, and they're awesome!!! Vudu has some serious skill!!!!!

Vudujin

Smash Lord
It's surprising how extremely loved or hated that character is, and thanks for the good word Lokii and WEMP!!!

Marc, what color/pose/object in hand do you want?

D20

Smash Lord
I've seen these in person, and I can honestly say that those pictures don't do the models justice. They all look EXTREMELY good.

mzink*

Smash Ace
Wow those look awesome, do you make any other video game characters or anything else?

Vudujin

Smash Lord
@ Mzink: That's what this thread's for my man!!!!! Tell me what you want, and I'll give you a price. I'll get started on all of the commissions in here after Apex.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Your sculptures are absolutely incredible. How much would a Vivian model cost?

I'm not going to APEX either, but definitely interested in obtaining some of these.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
You're in luck!!! Vivian was one of my bonus sculptures, so I'll be sure to not sell it at Apex. It'll be $15 without shipping.

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
Just here to say I love these! Whoever buys shy Luigi or Popo is lucky.

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
Haha, I'm trying to save money right now. You're breaking down my will power!

Battlecow

Play to Win
These look amazing, I'ma buy a captain falcon from you if you'll sell to inferior MM'ers (I PM'd you about it).

Brisinger581

Smash Cadet
Just asking for an update on the Samus I requested at Apex Vudujin. Also to all considering buying these I would say do it. I bought pichu at Apex and these are so well made. The pictures really don't do them justice because these figures are a lot cooler to see in person. I would seriously recommend buying one because oh the good craftsmanship and skill that Vudujin demonstrates in them. PM me Vujudin with an update on Samus please because I have the money to pay for it when it's finished.

Also I think a VUDUJIN trophy would sell really well :p

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Can do, mah doo.

If you're still living in Texas, I'm coming down again for Thanksgiving; I could bring it down there.

Tell the Texas people they should try and shoot for a tourney sometime on the week of the 21st.

It would be sweet to play all you guys again.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
I don't think I could manage to make that many with work and all before I went down there, but they could still put an order in for one. I'd be glad to ship them out.

You got it Strong Bad!!!! What color and pose for the big ol' ape?

MT_

Smash Ace
Vudujin will you be in Austin through the weekend of thanksgiving? I can look into hosting a tourney (short notice!!) on the 24th if you are going to be in Austin still, or at minimum a smash fest of some sort.

:phone:

Top Bottom