• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

W.I.M.P.S tourney 4/11/09 Racine, WI

Sheik_the_Geek

Smash Journeyman
truth hurts.
Yes it does...anyway I was there and just got back...Got too play seven for the first time ever, samus is no joke...I gotta work around that whip. Although I got 1 game with Toon Link, who I hate...and came close with Zelda and Zamus.

Street Fighter is pretty awesome, I gotta buy it now...I just wish I coulda stayed longer too see Tatsunoko vs Capcom, but I doubt you guys will even play it XD

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
due to me being unaware of how gay tio can be i only have the results for like top 5 or 4 of the tournament. sorry guys. but the tournament its self was hella fun and we had a decent turnout even with the weather.

so here goes them results:

Doubles:
1st. Kirk and MGN
2nd. Light skinned ni99as FTW (Trnty and TooDizzy)
3rd. Team Scare Dino

Singles:
1st. Kirk
2nd. MGN (MachineGunNorm)
3rd. Too(Sexy)Dizzy
4th. Trnty and Corey

There were 13 people at the tournament.

Good seeing everyone at the tournament and meeting Dizzy and Trnty for the first time. Very nice indeed...:chuckle:!!! Cuz I talked a lot of B.S and my eyes "never" fail me LOL! Thanks SO MUCH to Seven for helpin a brotha out...wit lunch...Too Pro and many thanks again man! Special thanks to Norm and Kirk for still making it out here to the tournament. You guys rock! Good seeing Folk too for like 2 minutes...LOL!

See you guys at FBT6 hopefully...lol!

Next WIMPS tournament will be at the end of march but i need to confirm a date. I'll announce it as soon as i get the chance.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
lol thanks for hosting this webster.
i enjoyed it and now i remember that person's name i was trying to remember was folk! lol.
sorry about that folk, i'll actually talk to you more then just asking you to help with a double blind next time. XD;

syxx

Smash Rookie
next time, everyone is going to be one place lower since I'll be there

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
next time, everyone is going to be one place lower since I'll be there
actually you mean one place higher at least because me and kirk probably won't be there depending on the date.. especially if its anytime soon.

Kirk

Smash Champion
Same day as C4 Galore! in Ohio, so probably not. Same goes for a few other IL people who were thinking about attending, including Norm.

If we somehow decide not to go to OH that weekend, this would probably be on our agenda.

folk!

Smash Apprentice
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LIONs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom