• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

W.L.I.A.G? Results 2/27/10 albany,ga

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Thank you to everyone that came out to my first Tourney! I know there were lots of bumps today but hopefully if i hold another one it will all be smooth. Mrs.Gladys and Nikki said they didnt hear no curse words (Good Job ^-^). She was very happy and wants to know when i can hold another one..

As for the Results.....

Melee Singles: 11 entrants
1: SleepyK ($66.00):falco:
2: Green Mario ($33.00):mario2:
3: Fullmetal ($11.00):marth:
4: DogySamich /doctor mario
5: Toobz
5: Loud John
7: Tubes
7: Jx31
9: Awal
9: Puma
9: HiIH

Brawl Doubles: 5 teams
1: Why isnt Mk Banned? ($60.00) Reflex+Kismet
2: Billy+awal ($30.00)
3: Ruse is Lazy ($10.00)
4: L.Bros
5: Omega Crew

Brawl Singles: 16 entrants
1: Kismet ($96.00):falco:
2: ReflexWonder ($48.00):ivysaur:/:squirtle:/:charizard:/:fox:
3: Billy ($16.00):shiek:/:snake:
4: Benaji:ike:
5: Fullmetal:marth:
5: Eli:diddy:/:kirby2:
7: AtlHero:sonic:/:marth:
7: Skaterbaj:dedede:/:metaknight:
9: Omega
9: Boss
9: Half
9: Kaze
13: Legend
13: Kira
13: Mlock
13: DLink

Shout Outs in The morning..ZZzzZZzz

benaji261!

Smash Ace
Our team name ***** everyone's Ruse. Period.

Yea so what Rayku? D: Don't hate. ;_;

Welp I'm thinking 4th was as high as I could get, because Kismet kicked my *** with Falco, and I didn't play Reflex in brackets(but I still would've lost... **** squritle XD) and I lost the second time to Billy and his great Sheik/Snake dealeo. Overall 4/16 is okay in my book for an Ike user. :p

Shoutouts:

Kismet- Awesome Falco man. I'm glad I got to talk to you for a bit near the end of the tourney. You seemed shy at first and I found out you're actually pretty shill. Thanks for talking MUs with me and stuff. Hope to see you at EVO.

Reflex- 3 stocked me with squirtle... even though you wanted more games, I'm sure I would've gotten whupped hard but I'd game some knowledge in the PT matchup. Sucks I didn't play you more.

Billy- Good games. I didn't expect your Sheik to be that good, but then again I didn't know WHAT to expect from you. I just remember playing you and AWAL in teams and your Snake giving me a freakin hard time. Good **** anyway.

Eli- You seemed nervous and timid a lot of the tourney but friendly most of the time. Just be okay with everyone and socialize and not care about what they think... that is if you think they thought anything in the first place. Blah i'm ranting sorry... just great games and awesome Diddy/Peach/Kirby. Glad I got to play you.

Boss(Ike user)- All I can say is you got a good Ike man, you just need to brush up on some things... and I'm NOT trying to be a douche if you think that's what I'm getting at. :p 1) Aether on stage a LOT can not only be easily punishable, but it is a BAD idea. Yes you have invincibility frames at the start, but it's easily predictable and can be avoided and punished. The frames are there to protect you when you come onstage from recovering. Also 2) careful with fsmash. Use it too much and you'll get punished for it a lot. Might wanna save it for surprise attack or for sure ko's to recovering opponents, and it all depends on WHO it is and WHO they're using. Great stuff man and hope we play again sometime.

Kaze- Good Marth and great Lucario. Your Marth has great game but I think your Lucario in all honesty has greater potential for being your main, but that's just my opinion. I had WAY more trouble with it, regardless of me using Ike and the MU ratio for Ike v Marth/Ike v Lucario... idc about that. I think your Lucario is GOOD ****. Great games man and close ones on the bracket.

Half- Man all I can say is you're a goofball. Sounds corny, but when I think about it that describes you. Goofball. It was cool playing you in friendlies and stuff. Hope we'll play again sometime.

ATLhero- You're an awesome guy with an awesome Sonic. You and AWAL give me **** in that MU and I still suck at it. Your Sonic is no joke man. I was happy you giving me confidence boosts during my matches also. I didn't take it in vain when I was fighting Kismet. You're a good friend and I hope we'll see each other again soon. Next time I'll be NOT ******** at the Sonic matchup. lmao

AWAL- Sucks you didn't get to stay for singles, and it seemed like you were rushing yourself because your were on a schedule or something. Wished you could've stayed longer so we'd get more friendlies in, but you gotta do what you gotta do. Good **** in teams though.

Fullmetal- Great Marth, but those games were weird. I think we both felt sluggish and odd playing the tourney match... idk if you felt like i did or know what I'm talking about. lolol I just know it seemed like weird, but good games. Had fun playing you man. /endrant

If there was anyone else I forgot my bad... I'm trying to remember everyone that I can. Fun tourney and shiz. Would go again if it were held... again. lawl GGs everyone.:psycho:

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Subscribed for later.

Also, as an aside, I didn't use Olimar for any important matches. I'd list my characters as "PT/Fox."

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Brawl Singles: 16 entrants
1: Kismet ($96.00):falco:
2: ReflexWonder ($48.00):ivysaur:/:squirtle:/:charizard:/:fox:/:olimar:
3: Billy ($16.00):shiek:/:snake:
4: Benaji:ike:
5: Fullmetal:marth:
5: Eli:diddy:/:kirby2:
7: AtlHero:sonic:/:marth:
7: Skaterbaj:dedede:/:metaknight:
9: Omega
9: Boss
9: Half
9: Kaze
13: Legend
13: Kira
13: Mlock
13: DLink
Names bolded in yellow have failed the barline. Please see me after class.
Billy- you're slipping son! You barely passed the barline this time!

Fun tournament, shout outs later perhaps.

Omegakiller446

Smash Rookie
I could have done alot better. I kicked myself for every dumb mistake I made.

But it's all good. There were some really good people there, and now I know some things I need to work on and such. It was fun all-in-all.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
1: Kismet ($96.00)So glad you and reflex could make it to the tourney. I told all the locals yall were coming so they could see brawl played at its best(gayest?)THanks again and hopefully see ya at FR
2: ReflexWonder ($48.00)///
3: Billy ($16.00)/Reflex i really wanted to record you when Benaji was playing Billy. Everytime billy would dthrow with snake you imitate it so gracefully.Looked like something from a Drama stage act.
4: Benaji im glad you made it out man No problem on housing ya either..See if you can go to FR man
5: Fullmetal im glad you made it out! you guys are mad chilll.brawl marth too good?
5: Eli/ underestimated you...ish lol...
7: AtlHero/Mannnnnnnn SOnic vs fl SOnic did it go down?
7: Skaterbaj/ wouold i do this again?

Sleepky thanks for helping me out with making brackets(you to billy) I would love to hold another one.I think now that Mrs.Gladys has seen people will come for video games tournies.Hopefully next time we can get the full room(she owns another store right next to the game room but there is no electricty)..Id love to do another one sometime in April....

Brackets up later tongiht.. I lost to billy in winners and Eli in losers. Billy ***** me as usual and by the time i fought Eli i really didnt care if i won or lost.. i was pretty tired so i played superr super scrubby/sandbaggy(ask Benaji)

fraudster111

Smash Apprentice
I was so shocked that there were no mk mains in this thing. That was one of the reasons i didnt want to waste $10. The final was too awesome. Dissapointed the wii didnt have infinite replay. The pkt was too legit. Blew my mind. Just the squirtle tho. XD

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Names bolded in yellow have failed the barline. Please see me after class.
Billy- you're slipping son! You barely passed the barline this time!

Fun tournament, shout outs later perhaps.
I jus started CRYING IN LAUGHTER WEN I READ DIS!!!

SHOUT OUTS!!!!

1: SleepyK - Hershey's pie!!!! THAT IS ALL!!!! LMAO!!! N thanx 4 da advice!!! I'm practicing it now!!!
2: Green Mario - BROWNIES!!!!
3: Fullmetal - Nice seeing ya again!
4: DogySamich - Always been my fav black Melee player in GA!!! great seeing ya
5: Toobz - **** :-p
5: Loud John - GG's
7: Tubes - GREAT FRIENDLIES!!!
9: HiIH - Good seein ya again!!! Still don't know where ya TV is :-(
1: Kismet - Fav GA Brawler!!! great seein ya br!!!
2: ReflexWonder No smash tourney is complete w/out U around 2 lighten da mood
3: Billy WE WILL OVERCOME KISMET N REFLEX 1 DAY!!! :-)
4: Benaji GOOD ISH DUDE!!!!
5: Fullmetal - Mad respect dat U play both games like I do!!!
7: AtlHero - U have lots to learn friend but u'll get there 1 day and then U'll finally B able to beat me :-) Rematches SOON!!!
7: Skaterbaj - Great 2 see ya dude!!! Awesome tourney!!! Green Mario had to get baq 2 tally by 9 and I had to go DJ so :-(
9: Boss - fun team matches

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Your sonic still kills my Ike. Unless I play people like you often, I don't think I'll ever advance in that MU. <_<
U jus gotta use ur faster moves dude. Like ur neutral and side B. Also use moves @ da right time so that you armor kicks in and you can put a hurt on people as they are attacking U. Look up vids of RYO and notice his timing.

U'll b fine dude :-)

Hell U jus got 4th place and the people who beat u out were BEAST

1. Kismet - BEAST
2. Reflex - THE REFLEX who beat 8 Megaman bosses @ once WTF!!!!
3. Bill_ - Hez under appreciated even tho hez amazing

So don't worry dude U'll b fine

Besides.... @ least u passed the bar/Fullmetal LMAO!!!

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Only 16 came to this? Were there not pools?
Well at least Bama got 2 of the top 3 ;/

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
Nick: You're a cool bro. We gotta chill more often. You also gotta teach me how to drive!
Kyle: As always, you ****.
John: You're hands down the coolest dude in GA. Over spring break i'm gonna hit you up and we will chill!
Fullmetal: Good marth, dude. You're a very consistent player. But gay! :p
Dogy: Good doc, I should have banned FD against you though. Very fun friendlies as well.
Tubes: We had some good matches, your falcon is pretty sick. You had some nice tech reads.
Loud John: We played like half a friendly. That's gonna have to change next time.

GGs all of you, friendlies were amazing. GA is too cool!

HiIH

Smash Lord
Had a ton of fun at this, but I feel like I didn't play much. Was feeling a little tired.

GLAD I GOT TO SEE SOME POKEMON PUZZLE LEAGUE THOUGH, **** WAS TO PRO.

@Reflex-Our Puzzle League player has vowed to get better, and said he was gonna start practicing at higher levels. He now wants us to bring him with us to other tournaments so he can play you and other people at puzzle league.

@Dogy-It was great to talk and hang out with you man. <.<; I really didn't hype up the posture thing though. I said one thing like a week ago. You should blame Jeff more, obv obv.

@Awal-Good seein you too man! Eventually we'll get our tv back, so don't sweat it.

I'll probably come post some more later, but I thank everyone for coming! Hopefully we can do it again!

RAM

Smash Lord
Of course there will be Melee Ruse. I figure brawl would bring more peeps in.

Nick I **** sure expect to see u here or else we gonna fight

Just gotta have a location first then should be set.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Of course there will be Melee Ruse. I figure brawl would bring more peeps in.

Nick I **** sure expect to see u here or else we gonna fight

Just gotta have a location first then should be set.
KK

P.s. I'm sorry I failed U @ dis tourney :-(

HiIH

Smash Lord
I forgot to say thanks HiTH for encouraging me to try my best. I'll keep what you said in mind.
That's right man! COURAGE! I watched that next match man, and you did well! Just remember to not lose before you even get started = D

Top Bottom