• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Alzi

Smash Master
But a console will last for awhile.

And there will be future majors anyway. Robocop will only last for 2 days.

But if Vlade goes he will place 3rd and win money so he might as well go.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
But a console will last for awhile.

And there will be future majors anyway.

There will be future consoles anyway. The memories of the epicness that is Robocop will last forever. (Mine of Rocky will)

Vlade

Social Outcast
Also, this is the only time I'll ever have $650 to spend until I get another job, which will probably be when I finish school but we'll see, I might get a job at the end of this year.

Mic pretty much summed up why my belief is robocop > ps3. Going to melbourne with my best friends and competing in a national tournament will be the best thing that's happened in my life.

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Maybe Alzi meant it like such_ M2K (1st), Sam (2nd, Vlade (3rd)_ With those odds i would say 3rd is a pretty accurate suggestion for Vlade to place, granted he gets through the barrage that is the east coast_ I got no doubt he'll place pretty well at Robocop and if we have to i'm sure the scene would organise something to help with his last few $$ needed_ Either way Richard, i always love the Alzi hate posts_

Scored Resi Evil 4 yesterday, so i got it on USB now if anyone wants it (for usb loader that is)_ Would love to head down to check out APAC, but i'm well busy that weekend which blows_ Might be able to squeeze something out_

@Trav_ LOL pwnt_

MTGod

Smash Champion
Vlade: I have about the same amount of money saved up - can't foresee it costing more (I reckon around $450 for flights, $100 for accommodation, $50 for tournament, $50 for food)... Of course, I also am bringing some spending money + incidentals money, but hey :p

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
What's this about not going to robocop?

*******s, all of you.

What's this about getting through the east coast and anyone from Perth getting top three twenty?

*******s, all of you (except Corpse, because he cheats by using Meta Knight)

Mad Indian vs Pacific ocean rivalry.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Try not to forward air off stage or whatever the **** it was that you did Luke. Pick up your game scrub or you won't keep your PR spot for much longer. Also East > West thats me done. Bye guys.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Anyway, Bob, to address what I mentioned about the tournament listings AGES ago (lol, only just remembered), I meant Pete's and Glenn's tourney posts are still up... Glenn's should be removed, and Pete's should have the results updated...

Also, do I make a new post for the next tournament I host??? I don't really mind if the old post gets deleted, I just wanna bump the thread again :D

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Sam you seem to have alot of people gunning for you, I believe you should develop a bunch of goons, mafia, bodyguards, to defend you both in brawl and in person
I personally volunteer to be the latter <3

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
i assumed gunning for meant they were on your side_ Luke seems fairly pro perth so that's generally how i took it_ Besides Sam will just mathematically mind **** them_ I lose my mind when i try to understand his equations_

Trillest

Smash Ace
Nah Luke's just trying to be like me picking a big name as a target so when sam versus luke and luke shows his improvement people will take notice and totally have little ranga babies with him

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I appreciate the support guys, but I'm not actually a ranga because I dont have orange hair, I have dark red hair thats slowly been going more brown over the years, so get pwned you **** ****s.

actual ranga's are crazy and dont deserve much if any respect, theres like a total of 2 red heads I've met in my life that I didnt hate.

also by gunning I mean I'm going to kick sam's ***.
so will techno.

MTGod

Smash Champion
And if I ever get back into competitive brawl I will be gunning to beat Corpse :D
You still need to come to a tournament :p

Status update on the tournament for the 6th of June: rang Warren today, he said there's a group booked in from 3-8pm, he's gonna see if they're still going to show up and contact me tomorrow with the answer (from the sounds of things I think it's the group that bailed on him last time, but can't be sure :p)... If we can't get in at the church, I'll be searching around for other cheap options, which will mean this tournament will be SOR (probably around South Perth way), so stay tuned!!!

It definitely won't be at Curtin though...

Alzi

Smash Master
GUESS WHO'S BACK?

I can 100% confirm that luke is not a typical ranga. His hair was a very dark brown mixed with red as he has told us.

And he wasn't hypo or crazy he was a nice calm gentleman.

Why is everyone gunning for corpse? You know you are going to lose so theres no point gunning for him. :p

Top Bottom