• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

swordslad12

Smash Cadet
If I could come down I would team with ya techno, just problems with where I can stay and go to the actual tournament =\

Trillest

Smash Ace
Will be a good tourney run by my bro Jesse(mtgod) and he knows his **** when running things. I highly recommend going if you can luke although you won't get a challenge as i won't be there ><

MTGod

Smash Champion
Here in Perth, we love our acronyms :D OID2 | Operation Impending Doom 2 | Tourney on June 13th...

Anyway, thanks Trill, but hosting stuff is pretty easy when there's like 10 other people helping me out :p Go Perth scene for being awesome :D:D

(Oh, and about being awesome, bring set-ups if you can people :D I'd like at least 7-8 set-ups total, given that we'll be advertising this somewhat as well - gotta prepare for all scenarios :D)

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Just found out from GT today that the prelim SSFIV rounds will be starting next Friday around 6 outside GT_ I might attempt to head down if possible_

They will be supplying sticks for those who don't bring their own so make an effort to head down_

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Rick I'll team with you....in July, cbf with June (can't anyway, same date as a Sydney tourney).

Also! MTGod, I have the same birthday as you. Ain't that exciting?

MTGod

Smash Champion
Man, I completely forgot my birth date was up there, so I kinda freaked out... Just a little bit :p But to answer what you were really asking, yes, it should be a global public holiday...

Vlade

Social Outcast
Just found out from GT today that the prelim SSFIV rounds will be starting next Friday around 6 outside GT_ I might attempt to head down if possible_

They will be supplying sticks for those who don't bring their own so make an effort to head down_
I would if I could aye

It's so frustrating not being able to practise tech skill :S

Trillest

Smash Ace
I might have this wrong if we dont give you a warm welcome you'll blow us gaga ? But if we do we get sex ?

Hmmm 50% the fun but 0% effort or 50% more fun for 100% effort

I'll think about my welcoming now

Nova

Banned via Warnings
I have destroyed this topic. >_> ^_^

She's allowed to watch, I guess.
Dunno why'd you'd do that to her though, cruel *******...we'll talk about this on MSN... biatch...

Umm
Anyway...
People can go back to talking about video games now....

When's the July date/tourney likely to be, whoever organises that?
2nd half of the month I'm guessing, since Reloaded and Tempest is earlier in the month.

Top Bottom