• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Alzi

Smash Master
Nova i am probally the most wog looking person within the scene.

Although there is sam and richard which means they are in the wog section as well because most Italians are wogs and most middle eastern people are wogs. ;)

Alzi

Smash Master
I thought you would of known, certainly around the eastern states they were nike dri-fit hats and track pants with the latest Nike shoes. Some may just be wondering around with everlast singlets mainly black.

I've finished studying going to go to bed now have a english essay tommorow i should do good.

Hope to see you in perth soon Nova. :)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
certainly around the eastern states they were nike dri-fit hats and track pants with the latest Nike shoes.

holy ****, the eastern states are messed up, wogs over there are items of clothing and not actual people?

****, the things you learn.

Alzi

Smash Master
You know what i mean luke. :p

I'm not really a wog but Nova classified me as one when he first saw me. Apparently this is a good thing because Nova likes wog looking people i assume?

Ric needs to step up his game since theres a new lover in town. ;) hahahaa.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Alzi you featherstitched rat I already said I did.
And the only reason I called you a wog is because you went all "omg I hate wogs" on MSN or some gay chat thing.
Wit went over your head siiiiiiigh.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Oh, Alzi's back... Yay!!!? And you're not wog Alzi :p As far as I know, wogs are Greeks, dings are Italians, krauts are Germans and poms are English :D

Anyway, on the upside, I got 9/20 for my Thermo test, which is 8 more marks than I was expecting given that all I did was look at the formula sheet and copy over equations that looked right... Now all I have to do is pick the right numbers to use and I'll be golden :p

True Romance

Smash Ace
Oh, Alzi's back... Yay!!!? And you're not wog Alzi :p As far as I know, wogs are Greeks, dings are Italians, krauts are Germans and poms are English :D

Anyway, on the upside, I got 9/20 for my Thermo test, which is 8 more marks than I was expecting given that all I did was look at the formula sheet and copy over equations that looked right... Now all I have to do is pick the right numbers to use and I'll be golden :p
Wog also applies to southern europeans and eastern europeans that aren't russian. Isn't learning about racist words fun ^_^

Now we're gonna have two people maining the worst character in the game once niven starts playing again. Rejoice perth and go forth and pillage the ROBs!

MTGod

Smash Champion
Oh, btw guys, we need set-ups :D At the moment we've only got 3 confirmed... Please bring what you can to help the community!!!

Muzga

Smash Ace
oh man
oh man oh man oh man
serious case of the vapours over here
MC WIVVINGTON!!!!!!
WOOOOOOO

Alzi

Smash Master
I also signed up and lurked for awhile before posting.

Hey this might happen at future tourneys when you finally hear me speak! lol.

I've registered before most of the people here.

I never saw Niv but i remeber when he had tourneys down south and i never would go because it was so far away and parents woudn't let me.

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Quetz was melee and came to like one tournament before giving it a break_ He's only just come by now and **** is it welcome_! Can't remember but i think he played DK at the first tournament_ Melee guys left are Mic, Quetz and Niv in the Brawl scene_ I'm sure Bringer would but yeah_

Alzi

Smash Master
Also john's pit.

I just met him as he was dropping from the scene. I remeber vsing him in the 08 brawl connection tour and his brother Jerome which i knew via being so good at mario kart wii we would discuss my world record and why he woudn't be bothered getting a WR as he just went for Regional records. He told me that his bro was the one vsing me in the finals on the connection tour for the first day he won the second day though.

Did any of you guys go to the 08 brawl connection tour?

Wasn't John also around the same level with sam back in those days? He played pit aswell.

Top Bottom