• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Alzi

Smash Master
We need heaps of Kirbys here so when Nova comes over here he just explodes.

Will do shout outs after i shower.

Trillest

Smash Ace
Shout outs

Andeh: bro lame that jesse didnt give us money i thought we deserved money !
Jesse: Come ON! oh and good **** today with the diddy ! Keep it
Quetz:I knew you'd be a contender once you got it happening ^^ awesome job today and your always cool to talk to bout brawl ^^
Alzi: Good work today god ****it i can't seem to hurt tl's ><
Ric: Awesome job today in singles Next time i won't play as bad
Trav: What happened son! We both gotta rep better next tourney ^^
Pete: hahahah master hahahaha
Niv: Man we had the most epic matches ^^ Rob Dittos 4 lyf
Sam: gah almost had u guys in dubs first match as usual thx for taking our monies
Mic: Wanted to get at your brawl- charizard so bad next time!
Andre: better luck next time man ><
Marteh: nicely played in dubs today Keep up dat shield button ^^
Bob: arrrggghhhhh (rage) i know you was feeling it maybe try and change it up i know im gonna + always awesome just chatting man u have an awesome sense of humour :D
New guys: Sorry i didnt get much face time with ya but i hope you enjoyed yourselves ^^

Pete278

Smash Lord
Shout outs
Pete: hahahah master hahahaha
BECAUSE TWO STOCKING HIM IS SUCH A POOR PERFORMANCE. Tbh, I underestimated his ability to do moves, since I was mostly ****ing around with his younger brother when we played them in doubles. He could barely do anything, so I assumed they were the same calibur. However, he did understand basic 'running away is the better option' in true Brawl style.

Trillest

Smash Ace
BECAUSE TWO STOCKING HIM IS SUCH A POOR PERFORMANCE. Tbh, I underestimated his ability to do moves, since I was mostly ****ing around with his younger brother when we played them in doubles. He could barely do anything, so I assumed they were the same calibur. However, he did understand basic 'running away is the better option' in true Brawl style.
This kid was like 11 and a flowchart wolf :p

Pete278

Smash Lord
If you didn't notice, I spent the first match swinging wildly on the c-stick. :p

EDIT: Also, Jesse actually dropped a game, while I won 2-0. So why not say 'Jesse: hahahaha master hahahahah.'?

Hater

Smash Ace
Hey guys, Thought i should introduce myself I'm a Hater and i main pikachu I like hating and more hating. When are you guys having your next tourney ? I'd like to beat some of you guys >)

MTGod

Smash Champion
SHOUTOUTS (to pracrastinate study :p)

1: Corpsecreate - Again, proving too good for the rest ;) I was glad to hear that the new guys were as overwhelmed as I was about your skill :p
2: Ric ($31.50) - Good to see you get back into brawl so quickly :p I lol'd at you playing Pit - couldn't believe it XD
3: Alzi ($10.50) - Nice work on the placing man!!! Really got that Toon Link rolling eh ;) Just make sure to keep it down during tourney matches - you were disturbing the other matches playing around you...
4: Quetz - Quetz, my hero - rep that tier!!! Awesomely close matches today (even friendlies)... Seems you have adjusted to the pace of Brawl now... I'll have my revenge on you next tourney :D
5: Hitler's Butler - Seems like you got a lot of good Tempest practice in... Gotta thank you for all the MU knowledge during this week as well man, really helped me today ;)
5: Trill - "You won't 3-stock me" kinda came back to bite me in the arse huh :p??? **** Lucas and his gimpability XD Still, next time I won't bother with the Lucas against you ^^ Props for being first one there btw XD
7: MT - Man, Lucas = awesome... Never change!!!
7: Hobobloke - DOU****A TORABU!!?!?!?!? The bottom half of the bracket was pretty **** so a bit unlucky there, but otherwise seems you did well :p
9: Myxamatosis - I'm still suspicious of you... half filled cup >.<
9: Master - **** Wolf :D Definitely underestimated you man, but you proved me wrong ^^ Stick with it, you'll be the new Sam XD
9: Muzga - Good games today man; had a bit of unfortunately mindlapse in the first game on Yoshi's Island... I saw you trying to play a bit more defensively in the first game which was a good change, you just gotta work a bit more on your defensive play...
9: Hoshikage - Good games in doubles man ^^ Caught you out a bit with the Diddy but you picked up the general tactic really quickly (unfortunately it was just a bit too late to do anything about it before the match was over :p) Will definitely see you at future tournaments!!!
13: Baconfingers - Hilarious chats as always man, but you really gotta stop doing things to freak me out ;)
13: Marteh - Sorry, I gotta say it: you got own'd hard in singles today... Doubles though, we freaking rawked it ^^ Loved the PKT madness, and back-throw to fair in Japes :D Practice more ^^
13: Niven - nice to finally meet you man! I didn't see you play but I heard you had some good matches against Trill... Hope you enjoyed your first tourney in a while, and hope to see you at future ones :p
13: Josh3 - omgwehadsomeawesomedoublesmatchestodaygoodonyouforstickingwithg-dubunfortunatelydiddyisalittleprickofamonkeythatisrelentlessagainsttwo-dimensionalfiguresbutotherwisewelldoneandihopetoseeyouatthenextone *breathe* stay game and watch, he's probably your best char IMO...
17: Mic_128 - FOURTEEN STOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!! Crew-battle MASTER!!!! I saw you play Pete - very close matches there so good on you for that ^^ See you at Supernova!!!
17: d'arty - Nice to meet you man, you got some good **** going on with Sonic ^^ Hope you weren't too overwhelmed by Sam's apparent godliness :p Hope you guys stick with it and come along to future tourneys!!!
17: Bsrk_ - Bob, unlucky today man, just wasn't your day... Sorry for making you play Andre second round as well - was rough...
17: Soulphyr - Again, nice to meet you man - hope you got some good pokemon games going ^^ I didn't get to see your games but hopefully next tournament I'll get to - Kirby is pretty awesome XD
17: Gray Fox - Amazed at how well you played today as well, just like your brothers... Hopefully you'll stick with it and progress - I'm sure everyone wants to see just how good you'll become after a few tournaments ^^ (Marth's forward air attack is awesome! ;))

EDIT:
EDIT: Also, Jesse actually dropped a game, while I won 2-0. So why not say 'Jesse: hahahaha master hahahahah.'?
Becauuuuuse I don't get baited that easily??? ;)

Alzi

Smash Master

Corpsecreate - Nice 3-stocking me in the friendlies and in the real games haha. Good luck at Robocop i really do hope you 3stock M2K with captain falcon and the whole building explodes.

Ric - Hi richard. :laugh: Good games i like the amount of characters you have played this tournament it's just missing captain falcon.

Alzi - The date is coming closer to super mario galaxy 2 prepare to lose your life until you complete the game.

Quetz - **** peach. I really like the way you play and your peach keep up the great work we had some really close games, good stuff man.

Hitler's Butler - Good luck at Tempest and thanks for the friendlies i'd say you would do alright there. If you were to vs anyone it would be scabe just to see how amazing he is. Thats if he's going.

Trill - ROB ditto's with niv yay. Good games man your rob is really cool.

MT - Thanks for the friendlies and nice Lucas. Hmm i have a slight feeling that if you drop Lucas and main diddy kong you will **** more then you already do. :p But keep the Lucas since it's somthing diffrent and you can land up smashes with him so it's all good.

Hobobloke - Think i vs'd you in a match really close games and you are definatley improving and have have improved from last time i vs'd you.

Myxamatosis - I'm still suspicious of you... half filled cup >.<

LOL JESSE? Was this the kid who might of drank some of your coke? Well coke is addictive to kids especially hahaha. Anyway he was pretty awesome.

Master - You vsing Pete reminded me of me vsing level 9 luigi ages ago lol. Nice wolf and you play good brawl for a 11 year old i think it was?

Muzga - Ahh Andre. Close games aye you do play the toon link MU well as i can feel the **** coming on lol.

Hoshikage - Don't know who this is. Probally one of the new guys? Thanks for attending today.

Baconfingers - Always will be on my top 5 funny perth members.

Marteh - You've improved man. ^_^ Last time i vs'ed you, you weren't good but now you've definatley improved and we did have close games. Try get that marth like Shaya hahah.

Niven - Rob ditto's with trill yay. Don't think we played but nice rob.

Josh3 - Hey josh nice kirby. Metanova will love you.

Mic_128 - God of brawl- hahhaha. I saw the stock **** you were doing from a distance nice job man. Some cool double games we had aswell.

d'arty - Hey nice sonic and i am glad you enjoyed playing sam he is very insane but fun to play against. Thanks for the friendlies man.

Bsrk_ - Hi bob. Didn't see you much or vs you but keep practicing the sheik don't move to Olimar he is lame.

Pete: Good stuff in doubles man. Just keep practicing that Olimar. Also are you SURE you want to go Olimar? hahaha.

MTGod

Smash Champion
One of Marty's photos: had to post it because Trav looks like he's trying to burn Alzi with his mind :D

NUGGETS!!!

Hater

Smash Ace
Pete looks like he want to high five some1 but there is no1 to high five him back :p

Lol at the guy in back with the really really white hands though he has a cool looking controller though

Quetzalcoatl

Smash Ace
There was a funny picture where everyone was doing silly poses and i walked into the picture in the background with a 'wtf' look on my face, im pretty sure it was captured.

Quick shoutouts - great matches today with everyone i played, all of them -both wins and losses - were really close, it was intense.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
So yeah Andre's GTFO'd, in other news I forgot to tell today, I'll be busy every weekend for like 2 months probably, I'll be at Supanova never fear.

As for tournies everyone knows my money comes from parents, with them building a house, repayments will take up a bit so I dunno if I'll be coming all that often until I get a job...Unless I take up hypo josh's offer to pay for me, then Ill feel bad.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Marty, you know what I'd say on the matter of no money ;) Do it - you'll thank yourself for it later ;)

no, not prostitution

kewl_niven

Smash Journeyman
Thanks to all that turned up. There are so many new faces since I last attended a tournament. I had some great matches with Andre and Trill. Very intense and competitive. :p

I look forward to the next one, perhaps a little closer to Mandurah this time. ~_^

Top Bottom