• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Technodeath

Smash Champion
@Techno, i know that loneliness all too well, practicing teleport cancels with Zelda and lvl9'ing it for hours..
I don't actually play against level 9's.

They teach me horrible habits. Plus their playstyles are so bloody linear.

Anything I do is in training mode :p Or against Amy (when I go and see her), or Jake/Link and a couple of others here.

Braddles

Smash Apprentice
@Jesse. I know! I need to get my friendles on more with the locals.. Haha how you going in TP, get those poes and bugs!! I've nearly done Oot again, and i've done majoras recently, im after ideas for a tattoo design.. I want to do something dark in a sleeve on my upper leg.. Re-deads, dead hands (monster in the shadow temple with the broken neck), Temple of time corrupted, fierce deity link, and a few of the masks from majoras.. I've got to do TP again for more bits.. Whats castle crashers btw?

@Techno I sometimes use snake's Dair just for the last kick, I fast fall after the first few to try and connect with the last, sometimes they dont expect it

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
@Jesse. I know! I need to get my friendles on more with the locals.. Haha how you going in TP, get those poes and bugs!! I've nearly done Oot again, and i've done majoras recently, im after ideas for a tattoo design.. I want to do something dark in a sleeve on my upper leg.. Re-deads, dead hands (monster in the shadow temple with the broken neck), Temple of time corrupted, fierce deity link, and a few of the masks from majoras.. I've got to do TP again for more bits.. Whats castle crashers btw?
Definantly need Majora's Mask on there for sure.

And Castle Crashers i a side scrolling beat em up.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Just keep playing it through, there's no better practice than that.

Once you're comfortable, work on incorporating some sequence glitches (if you can do the water temple one that'd be amazing)

I got hardcore studying to do this weekend

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Haha Zxv i have those salt and pepper shakers_ Random_ So i just finished filming a zombie film today_ 6 days of total madness_ This reality thing is killing me though_ What's been happening peeps_

Vlade

Social Outcast
Haha Zxv i have those salt and pepper shakers_ Random_ So i just finished filming a zombie film today_ 6 days of total madness_ This reality thing is killing me though_ What's been happening peeps_
We've all been doing examssss >_>

You better be at the next tourney bob!

Fuzz

Smash Apprentice
been doing HELLA assignments
I think youd appreciate my end of year assignment for my songwriting unit
Its a funk song expressing my love of doughnuts

We gotta do something soon dude:)

MTGod

Smash Champion
How dare you call funk "gay". You are now officially crossed off my "Can Tolerate" list.

Technodeath

Smash Champion
It's more or less the idea of moving to Perth and being close to Amy and Brawl, and the Perth scene. You can go die in a fire :p

I wouldn't move in with someone I didn't like. But I don't like you that way :p /serious post

Fuzz

Smash Apprentice
It's more or less the idea of moving to Perth and being close to Amy and Brawl, and the Perth scene. You can go die in a fire :p

I wouldn't move in with someone I didn't like. But I don't like you that way :p /serious post
dragging out a conversation about my sexuality on a public forum is pretty dumb.
Firstly i am straight and secondly
gay people have standards tooooOOOOHHH snap

lets stop talking about this though. there are other better things to talk about
Post-exams smashfest at mine next week anyone?

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
It's not premiering until Screamfest next year which is like Oct(?) Mic but i might get a copy before then_ Either way it will take a few months in post production before the film is finalised_

Ric will come back, he always does_ I'd love to hit up a tourney but i'm either:
a) busy as a mofo or
b) skint as ****

So i'll keep my ears open and see when i can make another one_

Vlade

Social Outcast
I'm laying in bed with a cold browsing the boards on my ps3, might have to miss my japanese oral exam tomorrow :(

Rick you gotta get a stick! I'm hoping to get a hori real arcade pro v3 sa just like kane's for christmas, it looks really sweet

MTGod

Smash Champion
I've been informed that someone needs to procure a Mario Party for Marty in his absence.

MTGod

Smash Champion
I find Viper easier on pad.

No.

I'm going to cover all bases and say I -found- Viper easier to play on pad, as I haven't played SF in a-hey-heyges.

Top Bottom