• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

True Romance

Smash Ace
At my girlfriends house, on her mac that makes me want to hurt someone. However I figure it's better late then never to put up a vague update about our little tourney for those of you who weren't cool enough to be there/were too lame to stay the whole day.

SS4 Tourney

1st - Kane CHUN/ROG (from losers)
2nd - Alister AKUMA
3rd - Buff BISON

Tourney Highlight - Epic Gief ditto between Trav and Pete.

Smash Brawl

1st - Alister FALCO/MK/DIDDY
2nd - Andy SONIC/DIDDY/BOWWWWSSEEERRRR
3rd - Buff ROB/RANDOM *coughs*ROB*coughs*

Tourney Highlight - Andy going to town on Buff's randomed Rob with his randomed Bowser. LoLs for all.

BlazBlue CS

1st - Trav/Alister *Alister was waiting in GFs but then had to leave so losers finals became GFs where Trav beats Kane* ARAKUNE/BANG
2nd - Kane

Tourney Highlighy - The awesome set between Trav and ALister in winners finals, which of course see sawed between general Bang **** and Trav hitting his curse and going to town.

Twinkle Queen

1st - Buff CHICK WITH BIG SWORD/WITCH CHICK (from losers)
2nd - Kane IMBA BAT GIRL/WITCH CHICK/SWORD USER WITH LARGE BREASTS
3rd - Pete IMBA BAT GIRL/LOLERSKATES/WHOOPS DIDN'T WANT TO PICK HER

Tourney Highlight - Buff coming back from the brink of defeat in losers finals, basically figuring out a anti bat chick strategy with his main (chick with big sword). Pete was one round away from victory and ended up throwing his stick and storming off like a complete pansy man just as Buff finished him off whilst loling. Also clutcj 1/3 combo by Buff to steal GFs from Kane was pretty epic.

SF2 HDR

1st - Kane BISON/HONDA/DEEJAY/SAGAT (from losers)
2nd - Jesse CHUN
3rd - Pete VEGA

Tourney Highlight - Pete hyping himself up with some casual smack talk towards the eventual winner of the tournament. Putting after putting Kane into losers, Pete thought he had the tournament sealed before being bodied by dat Honda.

Munchkin

1st - Buff
2nd - Kane/Jesse/Trav
3rd - Andre

Tourney Highlight - Ergh, Divine Intervention FTW. Clerics too OP. Double Generosity Curse being played on Trav was also hilarious.

RPS

1st - Buff
2nd - Every one else except...
3rd - Trav

Tourney Highlight - Kane being robbed of his rightful glory!

Was a rally fun night, we should definitely do it agian some time.

Final scores looked something like...

Buff - 70ish
Kane - High 30's
Pete/Jesse - Mid 30's
Alister - Low 30's (Retired early)
Andy - Low 30's
Andre - High 20's
Ric - LOL
Trav - Zero

GGs thanks for coming.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
an amazing old skool game that has a chance of not being played by any of you?

one must fall.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
an amazing old skool game that has a chance of not being played by any of you?

one must fall.
Fun fact you say that Luke, I actually have that on my computer (well the installation, just it wont work sadface). and the opening theme as a menu on brawl..

I think you've been defeated, ggfo

MTGod

Smash Champion
Kewl, this tournament on the 19th is shaping up to be epic too. I'm hoping we'll get everything done quick enough - really though with optimum set-ups we shouldn't have any problems as we usually finish an hour early and start half an hour late anyway ;)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
kane knows where its at, but I'd **** you up with a jaguar.

anyways marteh I'm not sure how I'm defeated since you cant even get the game to work.
use dosbox.
also the menu theme is one of the better pieces of music I've heard in my life.

True Romance

Smash Ace
Oh what?! I smell a money match next time I'm in Berra. My Chronus/garg will blow your mind ;)

Next multi gaming tourney is going to have to expand beyond fighting games. Alister/me/buff + rps too op.

Hater

Smash Ace
we need a good mix and we need games that are easy to pick up that people wouldnt have played like a mario sports game, then we need some more foreign games no1 has played

Plus i want another twinkle queen gf with Kane ^^

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
It's funny how serious you are on the board compare to msn you're like
"LOLOL ITS FUNNY"

Anyway so I get this bad feeling going to tournies is gonna get stupidly hard for me :/...Works changing my shifts

MTGod

Smash Champion
Hush, your rambling is not welcome here.

Or, as Junpei would say it: Shut up.

<3 Junpei

Pete278

Smash Lord
You all know that if there's one thing I want right now it would be a trip to the east

As well as a new arcade stick and monitor >_<

:starman:
違うよ。シドニに行くより日本に行く方が好きだなー。

I don't know if I did that right because I'm typing with my eyes closed and am still tired, but you get the jist of it.

Top Bottom