• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Quetzalcoatl

Smash Ace
Josh, I came all the way to Smashboards to post a reply to your question in Real Brawlers, which I didn't notice until then, and I apologize for my failure in this instance. Yes, the difference is noticeable between a wired and wireless stick.
Oh well, too late, I already bought wireless hori fight sticks. I'm not too fussed though, I can always buy more, plus it should provide some extra sticks for the upcoming and future fests.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Who was that Lucas player? He was like, short hopping PK Fires and going for bair spikes. Clearly he needs to be taken under my wing.

Oh, and hello again everyone. Who's up for tournament on Sunday? House tournament?

P.S. **** Diddy Kong, he's ****. Lucas all the way baby.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Who was that Lucas player? He was like, short hopping PK Fires and going for bair spikes. Clearly he needs to be taken under my wing.

Oh, and hello again everyone. Who's up for tournament on Sunday? House tournament?

THIS Sunday?

MTGod

Smash Champion
THIS sunday, Vlad. THIS Sunday. Tournament featuring Brawl (and Touhou/SF/whatev?)

Hater

Smash Ace
Jesse and I are co-hosting a brawl/ssf4 tournament at kanes house this sunday, will be brawl singles will start at 10 using the traditional and awesome Thriller ruleset.

If you require an address feel free to text me or kane

$5 entry fee all the same rules as Love me sexy apply ^^

MTGod

Smash Champion
And I will be bringing Touhou as well, in order to try out some hot-seat matches with keyboards/sticks. If all goes to plan, and judging by interest, I'll makeshift a tournament of that too.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Is ssf4 gonna have an entry fee?

Atm the only thing stopping me from going is my dad, but there's pretty much no reason I can't go if I get my work done on Saturday

MORE PEOPLE SIGN UP

MTGod

Smash Champion
If any, it'll probably cap at $5 (just ditto what Smash is doing pretty much - we'll wing it on the day, but come prepared). Touhou, if available, won't have an entry fee though.

BeeR!

Smash Rookie

Diddy was me, Yeah i didn't play well, i decided i'd play him on a whim ive had no prior "training" with him. dont hate me..

Fuzz

Smash Apprentice
Diddy was me, Yeah i didn't play well, i decided i'd play him on a whim ive had no prior "training" with him. dont hate me..
Dont worry about stuff like that. Its okay to be new and we arent all elitists here. Youll find that while the perth brawl scene seems to be dying its full of pretty cool guys. Welcome to the perth smash thread by the way. You should visit smashboards every now and then and check out if there are any events we're having in the future.

BeeR!

Smash Rookie
Dont worry about stuff like that. Its okay to be new and we arent all elitists here. Youll find that while the perth brawl scene seems to be dying its full of pretty cool guys. Welcome to the perth smash thread by the way. You should visit smashboards every now and then and check out if there are any events we're having in the future.
Hey thanks, but im not exactly new, i had an account about 3 years ago but i didn't remember the username, but thanks for the Sentiment.and btw Mtgod, That Lucas is a friend of mine.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Sorry dude, I think you took it out of context :p I used Diddy Kong and got my arse handed to be when I was beating people with Lucas ^^ That statement wasn't about you, it was about me, but yeah reading it back it does seem like I was talking about Waicon - my bad lol. Welcome to the boards! (I'm not the arsehole of the scene :p)

If no one has made an event by the time I get back home today I'll make one. For now though I need to go make sure I can sustain myself for the next week, and also get these cornrows sorted out.

BeeR!

Smash Rookie
Sorry dude, I think you took it out of context :p I used Diddy Kong and got my arse handed to be when I was beating people with Lucas ^^ That statement wasn't about you, it was about me, but yeah reading it back it does seem like I was talking about Waicon - my bad lol. Welcome to the boards! (I'm not the arsehole of the scene :p)

If no one has made an event by the time I get back home today I'll make one. For now though I need to go make sure I can sustain myself for the next week, and also get these cornrows sorted out.
Dont worry about it, and thanks for welcoming me.

Top Bottom