• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
don't think i'm up for visiting during the mvc3 weekend by the way -- need to recoup. from fraser a bit longer. i'll try for early-mid march

MTGod

Smash Champion
No point; not only are most people too busy, the people that do come can't supply setups. That is, if we manage to magic the 14 people it takes to pay off the church for the day.

House tournament or nothing I'm afraid. Unless someone takes the reigns and takes over the smash tourneys at the cult events.

MTGod

Smash Champion
So I'm North of River on Thursday, will be free around 5ish and really don't want to get peak hour'd. Anyone around Malaga area that's free for a couple of hours of quality smash against the best Lucas player in the Galaxy?

Braddles

Smash Apprentice
@Jesse I might have dinner on Thursday at that time, but, I may not.. I'll let you know the hawt deets and if so you can come to my, den..

But idk. I think we need an infernal contract, one that binds the souls of people who sigh up for certain tournies, and they MUST attend, we just need certain numbers and certain dates, get a date out 2/3 weeks prior and get a definate amount of ppl.. I know that's already been the process but yeah..

BeeR!

Smash Rookie
@Jesse I might have dinner on Thursday at that time, but, I may not.. I'll let you know the hawt deets and if so you can come to my, den..

But idk. I think we need an infernal contract, one that binds the souls of people who sigh up for certain tournies, and they MUST attend, we just need certain numbers and certain dates, get a date out 2/3 weeks prior and get a definate amount of ppl.. I know that's already been the process but yeah..
You live near Malaga?, If so that's where my church is. Coincidence? maybe we should have a game sometime. That's of course if you don't mind strangers of like mind playing games in your house, That sounds wierd... I'm not gonna change it though.

Braddles

Smash Apprentice
@BeeR! I used to live in malaga, but now i'm in scarborough, so i'm still fairly close.. I'm usually out that way anyway checking out the markets or mighty dice in beechboro so we could def work something out..

So what console are you peeps going to be MvC'ing on?

MTGod

Smash Champion
Thanks Oats :p Always got my back! I won't be purchasing MvC3 more than likely, but I'm going to reserve my opinion until I play it on Sunday.

Vlade

Social Outcast
PS3 for me

XBL is a much better connection if you want to play online but I think more of us have PS3. As for me I probably won't play online much at all, I'd probably rather practise execution.

I still haven't got the game :(

Braddles

Smash Apprentice
Nah Mic not really, they're just acting excessively inebriated so they increase their chances of being deemed reputable according to the morals and values of the rest of the party-goers and also increasing their chances of having consentual sexual intercourse in which they could later revoke their previous and obvious willingness in doing so.

Top Bottom