• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

EmporerClaw

Smash Rookie
Trust me, Rick HAS talent ;) ;) ;).

It's ok Rick, we should tell the world our secret.
Wow. You know why he has talent? With a name like Rick... well it rhymes with another ICK word. I think it was a sign from birth where he should be focusing his life goals.

Judging by your three winky faces he was quite a good study.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I remember when we had people here who were better than rednecks. So much for that, eh?

Pete278

Smash Lord
Hobobloke: Banned (6 points)
True Romance: Banned (6 points)
The Business: Banned (6 points)
Emperor Claw: Banned (6 points)

You came here to ban them?

Mr Bibby

Smash Rookie
Ah Ikbal I wondered where you had wondered off to.
We have to pay the bereaved spongers who want something for nothing.

Fuzz

Smash Apprentice
Thinking of holding a fest at mine on the 26th
Id like to gauge possible interest.
if you cant confirm because you got yourself banned like a chump just let me know by msn if you want to come.

Corpsecreate

Smash Lord
given the fact that a post transpired from my account that means i had to have come here to post that

continue ad infinitum
You may have already had been here when you decided to post that. As such, you didnt come here to post that, you merely posted it since you were already here.

Fuzz

Smash Apprentice
If i came here resulting in posting that it can be said that the sequence of events can be describes as (i came here) to (post that)

Think of it as a combo pete.
the (i came here) to (post that) bread and butter combo
coming here is followed by posting that.

but thats besides the point. Someone may as well do something useful with this thread, its no use just letting it degenerate into pointlessness. so who's coming to my fest?

Pete278

Smash Lord
Not necessarily, as the 'to' states a connection between the two, as in 'I came here for the purpose of posting that'. If you simply came to read, you didn't come for that purpose, and thus, it would be 'I came here and posted that'.

swordsaint

Smash Master
Not necessarily, as the 'to' states a connection between the two, as in 'I came here for the purpose of posting that'. If you simply came to read, you didn't come for that purpose, and thus, it would be 'I came here and posted that'.
Subsequently, posting 'that' because you're 'here' results in them coming here to infract 'that'.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
VLADES A MADMAN ON A BANNING STREAK! WHYD HE GET POWER???

Okay on a different note I may be interested Andre, depends if I do anything since my bday is the following monday.
Shall keep you informed

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
happy brawl day peeps ;D

respect:)

4444 yrs! (F*** up ric)
OH MY GOD...You know I honestly don't see the point in this post at all.

In fact me replying on a post in which I don't understand the point of in order to make a bad joke I guess is spam..

Ps: FF8 pisses me off with it's cheap killingness

Edit:

UNBANNED PERTH MEMBERS ROLE CALL!

Level 9 Luigi

Smash Rookie
OH MY GOD...You know I honestly don't see the point in this post at all.

In fact me replying on a post in which I don't understand the point of in order to make a bad joke I guess is spam..

Ps: FF8 pisses me off with it's cheap killingness

Edit:

UNBANNED PERTH MEMBERS ROLE CALL!
I think you missed a perfectly good opportunity to ask if he came here to post that.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Andre I'll probably rock up but I'd be getting there at about 3pm because I have badminton training. To be honest I'm not too keen on playing brawl anymore (I guess I'm happy to play a little bit) but I'd like to catch up with you guys if any of you go. I would bring my PS3 but I dunno if we can get one more person to bring a stick to play mvc3/sf4/blazblue/whatever. I would also need someone to bring an HDMI cable if andre hasn't got one.

Oh and I'll bring my magic deck because I'm really keen for a game since I haven't played in SO long :(

Thanks Mic for keeping things in order while I've been busy with school.

Fuzz

Smash Apprentice
i dont mind what we play, whether it be smash/mvc3/castle crashers/mario party
i am leaning towards mvc3 despite not owning it though, I have not played it once.
gog dammit i want my ps3 and mvc3 and my shuma
any idea how much dlc characters are expected to cost?
or by comparison if it would be a better investment to get special edition

Vlade

Social Outcast
I would totally bring Mario Party 4 over for some epic funz, I remember the good old days playing 4-player 50-turn games with neighbours back when I was 10.

Andre you HAVE to get mvc3, it's so much fun :D

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Send this whole section in to the dark abyss that is Sparta.
Sparta must be resurrected, I need to see the posts about JP being a teapot again.
Yes I came here to post that.

Top Bottom