• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WA Power Rankings: August 2014 Update

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
LOOOOL

washington let me down when i left. real talk

**** this ****, i'm gonna go find the konoha village or whatever, learn kage bunshin no jutsu and make 9 shadow clones and get us all power ranked

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Well Imma just keep practicing until I can beat Vish, C!Z, and Teddy. Dont care how much I gotta practice, them *****s gotta go down ^_^

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
Kline unless you conjure up a hyperbolic time chamber, you're gonna be in your room for a mighty long time.

edit: you're gonna be in your room for a minute**

Last edited:
lmao. i love looking at your avatar and reading your posts as if the elephant is sayin it in your voice. hes got the hair and the open mouth. hes just skatin by like wussup

im hella high LOL

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Kline unless you conjure up a hyperbolic time chamber, you're gonna be in your room for a mighty long time.

You do look like Mr. Popo though, I'll give you that.

edit: you're gonna be in your room for a minute**
Sorry I forgot the ebonics dude, my mistake.
Yea, Teddy is really good lol....dont let me catch you slippin lil niggy :151:

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
lmao. i love looking at your avatar and reading your posts as if the elephant is sayin it in your voice. hes got the hair and the open mouth. hes just skatin by like wussup

im hella high LOL
aight so this made me laugh for a minute (a literal minute not an ebonics minute, i didnt laugh for THAT long)

ahahahaha oh my god i love you guys. and im NOT high

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Oh, my bad. I just remembered Evan saying something about ****** Peter in crews, and some games after, but I guess those must have been friendlies.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Yea, I must have misinterpreted Iceman saying during and b4 crews crews to mean within the crew battle. Apparently they were playing friendlies, during and b4 crews or something.

LMAO, actually, what happened at that tourney?....I dont think I ever found out. I remember playing you and losing to dmac and stepping on C!Z shoe....x2

idk, didnt really pay much attention cuz it was so small and half the turn out was ****ed up lol. imo we should have just ignored that one in regards to pr.

ciz pretty much forced me to update with no johns tho, couldnt stop him

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
Yea, I must have misinterpreted Iceman saying during and b4 crews crews to mean within the crew battle. Apparently they were playing friendlies, during and b4 crews or something.

LMAO, actually, what happened at that tourney?....I dont think I ever found out. I remember playing you and losing to dmac and stepping on C!Z shoe....x2
Ya All i said was that i was but ****** him in friendlies before and after crews, 2-4 stock wins each time.

Also Kline you defs took a game off otto that tourney with the two, pretty good for being ****ed up

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
don't even care anymore. I hate feeling like I have to play a certain character.

when I wanna play two I hate feeling like I have to play fox because m2 is boring to fight.

**** just kills the game for me. I actually have no desire to play right now. its obv more than that, but I just really dont feel like playing, I play alot so I guess I just gotta take a break.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
welcome to my world as a jigglypuff main

You just gotta play who you want. I'm sure every IC, Peach, Jigglypuff, and low tier main feels this way haha

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
yea ****s gay. Melee has always been about fun. if they arent having fun tho its pretty hard to have fun.

Maybe Ill just main black doc

Lol. I told you to play fox for tournament if you ever want a chance of doing well at nationals, I never said I wanted you to drop him because he's boring to fight. A character being boring to fight should never be the reason to drop them, that's jhust dumb. Of course I myself am not gonna wanna fight a noob two, I'm ****in tired of noobs, let alone low tiers I'm already **** vs. Don't let that be a reason to quit him lol.

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
don't even care anymore. I hate feeling like I have to play a certain character.

when I wanna play two I hate feeling like I have to play fox because m2 is boring to fight.

**** just kills the game for me. I actually have no desire to play right now. its obv more than that, but I just really dont feel like playing, I play alot so I guess I just gotta take a break.
I would just pick fox or m2 and stick with one of them. Pick the one you have the most fun playing and get really good with them.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I like playing two three fox falco. I would also use the 4 of them in tourney. just when im feeling a particular character, thats who im tryin to use.

idk. im probably just tired....for 4 days lol? but im gonna take a little break from tech skill practice and smash.

Top Bottom