• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WA Power Rankings: August 2014 Update

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
actually im pretty sure jem had like, spot 0 for a while and gimpy concurrently had spot 62

BUT I AINT TRIPPIN

after all, who needs a shoutout spot when i'm bouts to have spot 3 in a few months ^____^

<3 u guys

Jem.

Smash Master
I had spot 0 only cause i made shroomed mad I think for saying how me and teddy nearly eliminated him at genesis lmfao

or to mock me either or =)

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
I liked you better when you played Sheik Vista.

eerrr I mean dude wouldn't it be so tight if we fplaeyd in tourney and tehn both of us falocn pawnched teach other? LMAOFTTW

Vista

Smash Journeyman
vish im pretty sure youre the one that told me that every player will eventually settle with maining falcon eventually LOL

brdy_

Smash Lord
Yeah sorry I didn't realize the last post was so long ago until after I posted. How often is this thing updated?

:phone:

MasterC

Smash Ace
after G2 we should try to have a tourney at Nate's bowling alley, more ppl will come since it's more central to all WA than lynwood and less venue fee too (if i remember right)

the more ppl that show the more we can legitimize our PR too

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
i think pr should be

1) otto
2) teddy
3) shane
4) vish (potentially above shane but i think another tournament win would be necessary)
5) C!Z
6) DJ combo
7) The Prime (not sure how close andy and nate are to each other or if they played in tourney recently)
8, 9, 10: vista, kline and me in some order, not sure what it should be. Vista should probs be 8th cause he did better than both kline and i at genesis, although he did lose to kline last time they played tourney (don't remember when that was) and he did beat me so i guess that clinches it (I'll beat him next time though lol). I haven't beaten kline in tourney before but i did beat him in our mm at august gc (doubt that it matters though). honestly i think the three of us are really close and that next gc might change some things but for now i think it would be 8) vista 9) kline 10) me

C!Z

Smash Lord
K i didn't mean to say your opinion meant NOTHING, but the points you proved about who should be on top are obvious and your points about everything else are way off. I'm not tryna be a ****, but these guys basically make me the voice of the ****head cuz I've already established that ****. Aka you're wrong, Evan. We'll deal with that stuff, don't worry about it. Nothin personal.

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
K i didn't mean to say your opinion meant NOTHING, but the points you proved about who should be on top are obvious and your points about everything else are way off. I'm not tryna be a ****, but these guys basically make me the voice of the ****head cuz I've already established that ****. Aka you're wrong, Evan. We'll deal with that stuff, don't worry about it. Nothin personal.
I said i think at the beginning lol, just trying to give my 2 cents that i figured wouldn't do much. Better than saying nothing though.

Top Bottom