• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WA Power Rankings: August 2014 Update

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
ROFL that's Adam, he's a homie.

Real talk though I dunno what kind of answer you were expecting when you said "why was this updated 12/11" LOL

Also damn bizarro flame, you beat Vish's falcon once and get all high and mighty eh? You should come up here and get 9th in a local sometime ;D

Edit: Actually, ****-talk aside you SHOULD come up here. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=314896 We're having a big regional in March and it's around the time when most schools should be on spring break, so you should definitely try to make it, it's gonna be poppin :D

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
Just a note for the frontpage format: You should make the previous lists into one of those collapsible things so it doesn't make it so long. :D

C!Z

Smash Lord
That front page is flawed. There's no list when I first moved here and held the 4th spot on PR the entire time I was here.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
we hadn't been keeping the records that well, im pretty sure it just got changed and we didn't do a previous list.

put list herr

just put the slash in there before the second collapse

:phone:

Eggz

Smash Hero
Cool first page posts

"7. [N] - Teddy's balls - yellow urine" The Teddy's yellow balls phase was def one of my favorites.

Otto: "I'd also consider Eggz for 13th." Can't believe I used to be down at 13th. So cool.

Me going extremely out of my way to get Reggie taken of PR just to make him sad LOL

Me making a generic smash joke that I would punch someone for nowadays: "Ganon isn't ****ty, dont lie Adam. Hes too good. Hes like the best ****ty character of all. Saying Ganon is ****ty is like saying Mario is ****ty."

Otto: "We have THE coolest hats already. and a backack full of canadian blood."

Every single post I made makes me sound autistic.

NOSTALGIA

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Yeah I second Kline on the collapse thing, it really makes the front page look cleaner.
it was vish's suggestion. but word.

reminds me tho, ill update the facebook group and our results thread today after pookies or tomorrow. vish, if u haven't already hit up the video thread plox.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Cool first page posts

"7. [N] - Teddy's balls - yellow urine" The Teddy's yellow balls phase was def one of my favorites.

Otto: "I'd also consider Eggz for 13th." Can't believe I used to be down at 13th. So cool.

Me going extremely out of my way to get Reggie taken of PR just to make him sad LOL

Me making a generic smash joke that I would punch someone for nowadays: "Ganon isn't ****ty, dont lie Adam. Hes too good. Hes like the best ****ty character of all. Saying Ganon is ****ty is like saying Mario is ****ty."

Otto: "We have THE coolest hats already. and a backack full of canadian blood."

Every single post I made makes me sound autistic.

NOSTALGIA
.....?????

MasterC

Smash Ace
it was vish's suggestion. but word.

reminds me tho, ill update the facebook group and our results thread today after pookies or tomorrow. vish, if u haven't already hit up the video thread plox.

What's all this about pookie's??? And what's up with this "video thread"? Lol someone link me or something... our PR *****, just sayin we'll go hard on anyone if you send us there xD toph and otto almost beat sion, vish beat manuel, eric would prob get got by teddy and ciz xD just sh** talkin but real talk:

Shane, your avatar is filtheeeeeeeeee

MasterC

Smash Ace
lol fu** off, i'm boutta change my ish just cuz you called me out

picturing shane at 13th makes ME ROFL

MasterC

Smash Ace
LOL that's pretty legit, actually... is that current tho? Haven't seen Nerd in dayssssssss, Alex or Boj either WTF?

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
I'll be living in Renton starting January 8th. I'm not very good at the game but I still love it and maybe I'll try to improve since I'll be living somewhere that isn't completely isolated. I play Sheik/Doc.

Oh....I suppose I should have posted it in the normal WA thread. Whatever I'll just post it in there as well.

i vote we update after this gc. id rather not wait until after NWm, cuz thatd be like a 4 month gap between updates, plus theres gonna be like 6 tournaments between after this upcoming gc and the manifest.

Top Bottom