• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WA Power Rankings: August 2014 Update

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
Uhh, your Luigi is really freaking good Paul. You definately deserve most of the respect you've gotten for playing as him. I still find your Luigi to be the most enjoyable to watch.

But anyways, yeah, there tends to be confusion about stuff when it comes to vids and crap, but you can't really blame anyone for 'em.

on a sidenote, whoah, THE emo Jeremy? nooo.
thx ka, *much love*

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
I wish I could make an upcoming tourney. IMO I could beat some of the people up there, but I've never made it to a large enough event. I hardly think PAX counts.

I hope to get some vids up within the next few months, but I'll have to see. My Falco is wicked.

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
I don't have a ride, or a license, or a car. I live close to enough to Lynnwood, but I doubt I'd be even allowed to go. I can wait to get on power rankings for Brawl when it comes out.

artifice

Smash Ace
it does suck that some heavy hitters arnt listed in our power rankings, as far as washington 'pride' is conserned. Ofcouse its silly to name people who dont play anymore.

still washintgon isnt doing to bad as far as skills go, from my point of view anyway.

Jem.

Smash Master
Too bad as far as top 10 goes, we're pretty kickass.
Everyone on there is there for a reason.
HugS, I don't know you

/sarcasm

Wait, no, I don't, and don't plan to or have any desire to.

Jem.

Smash Master
Yeah, I stopped giving a **** about smash and people until Brawl really. I'll just wait to be good then, no point in trying to compete with the stars. December 3rd. If anyone wants to play Brawl when it comes out or smash for fun, you know where I am (Around in Marysville). Assuming Brawl has internet play, i'll be known as SupahJem. Peace guys.

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I stopped giving a **** about smash and people until Brawl really. I'll just wait to be good then, no point in trying to compete with the stars. December 3rd. If anyone wants to play Brawl when it comes out or smash for fun, you know where I am (Around in Marysville). Assuming Brawl has internet play, i'll be known as SupahJem. Peace guys.
jem why u being such a ])ick? "i dont give a shiz about pplz... hey pplz come play with me" ok cool... anyways... jem, just try to refrain from talkin too much man, just, go play some smash and relax or somethin, dont spend yo whole lyphe on da forums/myspace

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
jem what the **** man just because you been on there for like what a lil more then a month man i am not *****ing at you

you just need to not ride so high on your new position on the PR

Jem.

Smash Master
Just giving HugS a taste of his medicine. I dont feel I'm a superior, because I know everyone above me can beat me, as they've proven. I'm nice in person so calm down.
On a serious note: I am going to the Auburn tournament tomorrow, cause I love smash too much to quit.. And I am mad I'm not at FC. Smash is too much fun, and you all are way too cool <3

So, someone call about Auburn tournament if they're going, I plan to go.
425 218 0894.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
You guys need to come up more. I have a MM with silentwolf and eggz, both in fox dittos I think.

When everyone is back from all the major tournaments, "y'all" should come up here and show us what you've learned.

and adam is noobcake, Jem, just take his money already.

Jem.

Smash Master
SEATTLE SMASH AUBURN LIBRARY TOURNAMENT RESULTS:

1st: Ppa0
2nd: Jamo
3rd: Emo$
4th: Jem

28 people showed up to play, Paul got $161 or so.

My shoutouts:

Paul: Good matches. I won't lie, I really wanted an epic finals with you and I, we had good matches in Winners bracket Semi's.

Emo: You already know what I want to say. DKFJHKLDSJFLDSF!!!!!!! DJFLDSJFLDJF!!!! Beating me in losers bracket semis when I 2-0'd you in Winners bracket >=[

I like how they told people to get into the picture when I suggested Top 4, and they cut me out of the picture on their myspace bulletin. Slick.

Everyone else I played: gg's, I'm pretty ticked at how poorly I did. And not to john, but I wish losers bracket wasn't only 1 round, I understand time was a concern, but yeah, hopefully it isn't always like that.

TrueJamo

Smash Apprentice
no the thing was the losers bracket was only one match, not 2 out of 3, if u lost the first match it was over. no counter stage or nothing.

Top Bottom