• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] The Perth Power Rankings ~NEW UPDATE 23/09/10~ Version 5.2

Hater

Smash Ace
music/artists is lame, i hate haruhi :p and have never watched cromite, your not trying to cater for the majority jesse

We could do a anime cartoon theme i totally dibs beyblades ^^ I do main drigger ^^

MTGod

Smash Champion
Give it up Buff, you're not Perth anymore. I know it's hard to let go but now's the time to embrace your future, don't deny it!

Pete278

Smash Lord
Rick, make a little honourable mentions section for this one and I will donate my firstborn to you. You'll never get this close to divinity ever again if you decline this offer.

Technodeath

Smash Champion
CBF editing other post..

So Pete has come to me with the list of what people want..
From there, I want people to list any preference of things i.e Text, or maybe a small special effect or something.

Hell, even an explanation of how you want this laid out.

2x5 or just 1x10 or what.

MTGod

Smash Champion
If you're doing DBZ, it'd have to be in true anime style. That being with those crazy angry faces and such, with the screen segmented between however many people there are... However, since there are 10 people, maybe you could like do 5v5 or something idk.

I'm tired.

Leave me alone, 'kay?

MTGod

Smash Champion
I'd assumed he went to ACT to teach you guys how to troll but clearly I was wrong. :)

MTGod

Smash Champion
So, isn't that Power Rankings picture the best? Clearly it's grown on Rick :D

Hater

Smash Ace
We should take another ^^

instead of using crappy avatars of characters we wish we were like, we use ourselves because we are that awe inspiring

MTGod

Smash Champion
Petition for a DORFBall Subsection of the PR after the next tourney?

MTGod

Smash Champion
Play Snake or Olimar - you'll insta-win against me and claim 10th.

Pete278

Smash Lord
Play Olimar and you'll get 1st, since Olimar is by far the best character in the game and will carry you very very far in the game until you reach DEHF. Bob told me so.

Top Bottom