• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WABA/USGA/SIEGE2010: OCT.2ND: $2,000 for SSF4&SSBB Tournaments: Atlanta

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
This thing is starting REALLY late but I guess I'll make sure I'll slide tru... I wanna go 2 Magic City 2 C a ***** tho...

Saltix

Smash Lord
would anyone be willing to give a me ride from Kennesaw State University?
I don't have my car on campus :/

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I forsee johns

Prove me wrong.
Will do :D

Although i can't really say i'm going to AWA :V

Siege looks like something to get with, and on a lesser note, the venue is actually close to me :D

Umby

Smash Master
From AiB:

PheonixZero wrote at 6:38 PM on Aug 27, 2010 :
dang. anyone live near gainesville/oakwood georgia?
Send message · Delete

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Yo Zero we should MM everyone in SSFC

It's the better game of the series for sure.

:/ and if Tekken doesn't end up running I'll be okay with it. I just wanted to like, try and shine with my Lili.

Umby

Smash Master
Speaking of live, if it's hype enough, we need a stream. I say we take donations to pay for Dogy's gas to get here and commentate.

BIG~L

Smash Cadet
lol at dogy (who hates brawl) commentating... but he is funny as hell so it should be good

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
I'll be bringing my TV, Wii, and recording setup.

I'll likely be coming in from 316/I-85 (it could be 400 since it's close to the Perimeter.)

So, anyone along the way from Athens to the venue, speak up!

And can someone house me and my passengers for this.

*Wishing he was still @ Tech*

Umby

Smash Master
Oct. 2nd Oct. 2nd Oct. 2nd!!

**** man I gotta get a work schedule.

Is there no other way!?
I am currently imagining you screaming with Kilik's voice at the frustration of not having work. You know that reeeeaally coarse voice that I think he uses for that move when he hand stands on his bo and slams it down on you. (Move name please?)

milesg2g

Smash Champion
I am currently imagining you screaming with Kilik's voice at the frustration of not having work. You know that reeeeaally coarse voice that I think he uses for that move when he hand stands on his bo and slams it down on you. (Move name please?)

Lol yeah it's my sig if you haven't noticed.

Player-1

Smash Legend
We need more people hyping this thread up if we want a strong OoS attendance.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=284873

I want all of you to post at least once hear showing support and stuff. Btw, can I start getting confirmations so I can put it in the thread title? Like if someone knows if reflex is coming for sure I can put that there for advertisement, ninjalink said he'd probably come.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
I'm trying to get some MI brawlers up in here. If Lain can come I bet he could bring about 4 other brawlers w/ him.

Umby

Smash Master
I'm trying to get some MI brawlers up in here. If Lain can come I bet he could bring about 4 other brawlers w/ him.
I swear to god, you better not try and bring L_Cancel. This flower girl is gonna douse all the salt in GA with the Wild Cherry Coke he's been hording from the rest of the Smash community. What a horrible troll.

Waba

Smash Apprentice
We need Set ups for Both SSF4&SSBB Tournaments.

If you can provide a Full Set Up (25"< TV, PS3/360/Wii, & Game), please let me know and we'll waive the door fee for helping us out;)

Come to the next COMBO (9/11) BREAKER on Saturday Sept. 11th to receive a high seed in the brackets for this tournament! I will waive the Door Fee for the winners(SSF4 & SSBB only) of the 9/11 COMBO BREAKER!:lick:

COMBO BREAKER: @USGA:10895 Alpharetta Hwy, Roswell:770-910-7951 for more tournament info:chuckle:

bigman40

Smash Master
Hey Min, will you be at USGA this weekend? I'll be back in town this coming weekend, and we can talk about me helping out during singles for this tourney.

Waba

Smash Apprentice
Hey Min, will you be at USGA this weekend? I'll be back in town this coming weekend, and we can talk about me helping out during singles for this tourney.
I should be up at the ArenA most of Friday and Saturday. If you wanna call me up there before you come by to make sure...it's # 7709107951.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom