• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WABA/USGA/SIEGE2010: OCT.2ND: $2,000 for SSF4&SSBB Tournaments: Atlanta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flea_16

Smash Apprentice
NNID
flea_16
alrighty then my house it is , anyone would care to come a lil early to help me set up plz :D

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
im posting here so i can find this **** thread again

40 percent sure im coming.

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
We still need an address guys. Based on how far his place is from the venue, will probably determine how many ppl will show up for dubz

Flea_16

Smash Apprentice
NNID
flea_16
okay so i just google maped my adress from the siege location , and it is 27 minutes away

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Flea, post your address so these guys can get it ready and put in the OP.

Also we need to know who all's gonna help Flea do setup. I'm down if I can stay the night before the actual event Flea.

Flea_16

Smash Apprentice
NNID
flea_16
Flea, post your address so these guys can get it ready and put in the OP.

Also we need to know who all's gonna help Flea do setup. I'm down if I can stay the night before the actual event Flea.
okay my adress is * 455 DEKALB INDUSTRIAL WAY* jackson square apartments. apartment # 1204( right in the front) if anyone has problems coming just call me 404 910 2864

now i need to know how much the post fee should because i might take away like a dollar per person ( I NEED MONEY FOR FOOD !!! 2NND QUARTER IS ABOUT TO START AND AM DONT WORK TIL NOV )

BigLøu

Smash Lord
LOl.

You would have just been better off charging a 1 dollar door fee, then saying you need money from us to eat =/

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Ok, scratch McP's plan

Everyone donate money to Flea. lol lol sike naw. but, everyone should come on a full stomach imo.

bigman40

Smash Master
Man, everyone just needs to donate two bucks. Flea and McP should be fine (if needed, we can always up the price depending on the turnout). Also, I'll be helping ya setup Flea.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Money is getting mad tight around GA.

People gotta start bottling their salt and sell it for entry money.

Flea_16

Smash Apprentice
NNID
flea_16
Man, everyone just needs to donate two bucks. Flea and McP should be fine (if needed, we can always up the price depending on the turnout). Also, I'll be helping ya setup Flea.
Lol thanks man. and also good news , i might be able to host this tourney at devry ( they have a big room and projectors !!) ill talk to them about it tomorrow

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
REAL TALK:

We should get a cookout or something going at flea's around when we want to eat. Have everyone pitch in some money for food, some people go out to like kroger or something and get a whole bunch of chicken or w/e and we just cook ourselves.

1) Everyone likes cooking
2) saves money.

bigman40

Smash Master
LOL. I hope someone knows how to cook then. Just pitch in for some $5 pizza and everyone should be straight.

Also, how much teams gonna be? $10 with a $3 door fee at either Devry or Flea's place? Need to make this with official information if we're to attract more people.

Flea_16

Smash Apprentice
NNID
flea_16
THATS a great idea but the thing is it depends on the weather and also we need to remember we got a time limit since singles start at 6 and am 27 minutes away... which means we should leave my 4 30 giving use like 5 hours for dubs

ill have the official dubs location by tomorrow, i need to talk to the devry ppl

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
If we have to stay overnight, anyone sharing room or open house? I'd hate to sleep in Aaron's truck.
I can join for dubs, but only if the hotel fee isn't too hefty (if necessary). I'll also try to bring money for some MMs. You can count on me taking around 15-20$, but if the hotel stay is of need, i can't assure you all that i will have money for dubs. Packing my own lunch pre-hand.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
LOL. I hope someone knows how to cook then. Just pitch in for some $5 pizza and everyone should be straight.

Also, how much teams gonna be? $10 with a $3 door fee at either Devry or Flea's place? Need to make this with official information if we're to attract more people.

I'm not that bad at cooking. I can probably put together some salad, mac n cheese, chicken, steak and what not.
Well, I'm confirmed!

HYPED!
HYPEEEEEEE I FINALLY GET TO MEET THIS GUY!!

Also, is doubles going to be before we head over to seige? I really do not understand the timing of this all. When are we getting to seige venue/ flea's, what time doubles will start, what time will it aprox go till, If i drive people to this can I be housed at the hotel so I wont have to worry about driving past 12 (insurance wont cover me if i driver past 12)

bigman40

Smash Master
Doubles before Singles. So, we'll be going to Flea's/Devry in the morning (like 11 am) to get doubles rolling, then around 4:30, we head to Siege.

Lou and Me have power for DQ. We'll get it done quicker than MLG DQs LOL.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
K sounds like a great plan. It should give us enough time to get to finish dubs and get to seige.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom