• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Waba's Smashfest : March 20th : Duluth GA

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
LOL sweet Lounis said he was full of GT people so he couldn't give me a ride. *sigh*
Anthony had asked first in case any1 from ga tech dropped out.

I'm seriously not trying to prevent you from coming, you know I would get you if I could.

**** straight shaslam, I'll try to make it auburn.

YOU KNOW it ;)

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Does waba have a YT channel?

Because I'm planning on recording matches this time around and see how things go. The footage is decent and superb I just gotta upload it from fleas house everytime we finish recording. (Because I live near bhs and all these ****ing trees have like nerfed my internet bandwith for some stupid *** reason.)
The only downfall on my video's is the sound. You can't hear the audio but the video is perfect. I'll probably figure that out while were there.Hopefully. But yeah it's just a start. Also Hunter aka NoName is hoping to make it to this tourney along w/ Mcpeepants,Dez,Chillz&Akeem (some of our offline friends that want to attend now) Hunter has a cam as well and doesn't mind recording I believe so of anyone wants to talk to us about that let me know.

Also Teams registration starts @ 2:00 how late can we register?

SmurdeR

Smash Cadet
awww i woulda asked my bro to take me but i cant make it, i gotta go somewhere today :/

DRN

Smash Lord
Anthony had asked first in case any1 from ga tech dropped out.

I'm seriously not trying to prevent you from coming, you know I would get you if I could.

**** straight shaslam, I'll try to make it auburn.

YOU KNOW it ;)
If you go to Auburn i already call a spot. Since i asked u like when they made the thread for the next Auburn tourney lol.

Most Likely not gonna be able to make it anymore. I may come later for singles but dont count on it.

DRN

Smash Lord
Nvm im comin to this at around 1:45 right before teams start. Was supposed to be there right now but i got delayed because of some chaotic dogs.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
I actually may end up coming to this if i finish recording on time lol. I'll be super late though.
In time for singles though ^_^

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: LOOOOOOOOOOOL this was stupid fun, I'm glad I came. It's a shame I couldn't stay for the whole thing.

Good stuff guy-with-beard-and-long-hair in teams, I didn't think we'd do as well as we somehow managed to do, hahaha. UP TILT MAN, COME ON! WE GOT THIS!

Bad stuff to loud hairy dude who was screaming his @$$ off all day, LOL. CALM DOWN MAN CATCH YOU A KOOL-AID AND CALM DOWN ROFL.

WE RIDIN DEM BIKES JAMAAL GET @ US RIGHT NOW SON

I learned like twenty peoples' names today, and everyone was really fun to play and the atmosphere was very Smash-y, I haven't been to an event where everyone was in such a good mood in a long time. Very fun! :D

ALBEE I'MA GET YOU NEXT TIME MANG YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW DAWG--DON'T GO TO SLEEP THAT'S ALL I'M SAYIN

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
:yoshi: LOOOOOOOOOOOL this was stupid fun, I'm glad I came. It's a shame I couldn't stay for the whole thing.

Good stuff guy-with-beard-and-long-hair in teams, I didn't think we'd do as well as we somehow managed to do, hahaha. UP TILT MAN, COME ON! WE GOT THIS!
That was me. Good stuff. I was telling you. You are Snake. Snake has a RIDICULOUSLY POWERFUL Utilt. They were BOTH above you and BOTH well above kill %. The fact that you didn't appalls me. Btw, name's Trevor. Call me whatever.

Shoutouts:

Rayku: Thanks a bunch for letting me use the controller. Mine is just stupid for some reason. The Analog stick has become uber-sensitive, and the plug has something bent so I have to fiddle with it a bit before it goes in. GGs in teams. HADOKEN!

BBQ: Good games, man. Why Luigi, of all characters? Eh. If I knew that GnW was so good on R.Cruise, I wouldn't have picked it...nah, I would have anyway. I love RC. GGs in Melee, too. FAIR FAIR FAIR FAIR FAIR FAIR knee.

Shiri: Teams was insane. I usually frown upon teams, but that was really fun. UPTILT. I was set to face you in Melee Singles...but you left so I won by default. GG.

PBNJ: Falco. 'Nuff said. GGs.

Random Large Black guy: Mad fun friendlies. It's kinda funny you kept calling Lucas "Agent Cody Banks."

Fate: SUPER AWESOME FUN MELEE. Double Warlock Punches...aww yeah. I still can't believe I got those. But yeah, good stuff, man. Good stuff. Also, fun Tekken match(es?)

Mercy: ****ING **** **** SOME ****ING PIKACHU. GOOD LORD, MAN. Pikachu doesn't believe in Airdodging...so it DIDN'T WORK. I have yet to beat a Pikachu player at Waba. :(

Billy: We should have played, but I never thought about it.

Person who has a lip ring and wore a headband whose name I was told but forgot: Good games. Peach was annoying. and Ness's Bair is like the Knee for little kids.

Jamaal: One friendly, sadly. My mom arrived right after we started the first one. I did so much better against others, and improved so much...but then I play you and start making the exact same mistakes. GG.

xExile

Smash Cadet
I had a really good time at this. Most fun I've had playing smash ever. I got to meet a lot of new people. Have a few shoutouts I want to make.

Rayku- Was nice to meet you, you're a pretty chill guy. I'll get you next barline. I'll try and catch you on msn sometime tomorrow wanted to talk to you about some stuff. Hopefully we can get some friendlies in next time too.

Billy- You still kick my *** but it was good seeing you again.

Jamaal- I'll be ****ed if I let your Ganon beat me. Nice seeing you again.

Albino- Nice to meet you, I wanted to get some more friendlies in with you maybe some other time.

Iblis- Nice matches and was nice meeting you too. Hope I helped you with the IC matchup.

Lounis- Thanks for letting me play on the Luigi only TV, hope we get to play some more friendlies soon. Pleasure meeting you.

Mieu- I'll keep working on my ICs and hope to get to play you in some more friendlies. Nice Yoshi and nice to meet you.

Shiri- We definitely gotta play each other next time we meet. Good to see you again.

Random Large Black guy: Mad fun friendlies. It's kinda funny you kept calling Lucas "Agent Cody Banks."
^ LOL, he goes by PrinceAlias on SWF. I'm the lightskin- oh wait. I'm that ROB player. Ya know. The only one. :|

Anyway.
...seriously, if I had a dollar for everytime I heard "Wow, never played a ROB before" today...

fullmetal: Hella fun fighting your marth in the tourney. Spikespikespike!

PrinceAlias: ...so i herd u liek gettin rekked. So many rest shenanigans. Zelda ditto. Giggles.

Nihongo-ookami: You playing Alias was ****ing hilarious.. I couldn't even focus while I was playing the other guy beside you both.

Billy: Maaaarriiooooooo~ I'll see you at auburn. We have mario related things to discuss. And we didn't play a single game today. :O

TuRtL: Goddammit, I'm gonna find a counter to falco that I like. Until then.. FFFFFFUUUUU

xIblisx (I think): Fun fox/rob friendlies, hope to play again soon. :F

Rayku: That Ike vs Snake friendly with the broken shield was hilarious. I think I'm gonna remember you forever because of that. lol.

Someone's Snake I played in second round: Suicide shenanigans, karma, hilarity. Hope we can play again. Ya know. With less 10% suicides from us both.

And remember everyone...

R.O.B. is always watching. [o o]
iPuff, out.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
man jiggs is my secondary too dude.

my wario aint even that good forreal.

i think my d3 is better.

are you that guy in my pool at auburn?

lordaxl

Smash Cadet
I'm glad I decided to come out to the waba tourney today, twass very fun (even though I had to leave very early). I didn't get a chance to get well acquainted with any of the top GA playerss but there'll be other tourneys for that!

Hopefully, I 'll get more active within the Georgia brawl scene and get better competitively from now on. I'm not very good with names so shout outs to whoever I got to play in both tourney matches and friendles :D

DRN

Smash Lord
owow

I saw your name in the brackets lol
That was me

So like since waba doesnt have internet did they not save the brackets and results at all....?
All i remember was
39 Entrants
1) BigLou
2) Rayku
3)Billy
4)Turtl
5)Scatz
5)Albino
7)FullMetal
7)ArtDude
9)BBQ

Rayku

Smash Lord
Ali Ababua got 2nd place, not Rayku.

You don't need internet to save a TIO file.

Shoutouts to come, I think I have some good ones.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
That was me

So like since waba doesnt have internet did they not save the brackets and results at all....?
All i remember was
39 Entrants
1) BigLou
2) Rayku
3)Billy
4)Turtl
5)Scatz
7)FullMetal
7)ArtDude
9)BBQ

yeah seems there phone doesn't work either >.>

Player-3

Smash Hero
no i was just like daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn alby got his **** wrecked, didn't even make top 10

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Lol you're right xD
I went Pikachu, Falco, and MK for most of the tournament (even against billy), but after I lost to him and figured out I had to play rayku, I decided to use my main.

My pikachu gonna be legit soon ;3

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Lol you're right xD
I went Pikachu, Falco, and MK for most of the tournament (even against billy), but after I lost to him and figured out I had to play rayku, I decided to use my main.

My pikachu gonna be legit soon ;3
good **** though albino! i hope to see this pikachu soon.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Well I wanted to try Fox against his bad MUs and I beat Mercy's Pika and got close to beating Exile's ICs on Match 1 >.< Lol I had fun playing those MUs. Also I failed the barline. Don't worry though me and Roxy are gonna pass it next time.

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
That was me

All i remember was
39 Entrants
1) BigLou
2) Rayku
3)Billy
4)Turtl
5)Scatz
5)Albino
7)FullMetal
7)ArtDude
9)BBQ

um i came in 9 place in melee and brawl so yeaa

had fun

xExile

Smash Cadet
I don't think anyone passed the barline yesterday, right? I really thought I had it on that last stock with solo Popo til Rayku crushed my hopes and dreams. Wish I had stayed the full time to see how everything turned out.

Someone's Snake I played in second round: Suicide shenanigans, karma, hilarity. Hope we can play again. Ya know. With less 10% suicides from us both.
That was a friend of mine. I don't think he checks smashboards too often so I'll be sure to relay the message to him when I catch him at school. He was pretty upset about the suicides though. I probably won't be hearing the end of it anytime soon. Hope we get some friendlies in next time you're around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom