• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wacky **** that happenned when you were playing by yourself.

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
Everyone must have that one thing that happened to them when they were playing the computer that made you go "HO**** WHY IS NO ONE HERE TO SEE THIS". I know I do.
For me, I once had a fox shdl me, and when I was practicing catching turnips, pretty much got stage-spiked by a stitchface. It hurt so good.

EDIT LOL I MISSPELLED HAPPENED.

Corigames

Smash Hero
"Wacky **** that happenned when you were playing by yourself."

So I opened up my pr0n folder and grabbed a big bottle full of lub... oh...

You were talking about playing smash.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
I (Fox) was fighting a Level 7 Fox and I Uaired him, but at the exact same time, he Uaired me. A double vertical KO.

MBreeto

Smash Ace
"Wacky **** that happenned when you were playing by yourself."

So I opened up my pr0n folder and grabbed a big bottle full of lub... oh...

You were talking about playing smash.
beat me to it. The thread sounded very suspicious from the start, so I had to check it out. As for weird stuff happening, um, just watch a match of 4 lvl 1 cpu's.

Forcystus

Smash Apprentice
One time I was fighting Falcon and when I got knocked off the stage and tried to recover he Dair spiked me!!
Maybe this is normal but it looked pretty advanced for a CPU...

Stev

Smash Ace
I had a lvl 9 fox pillar me once. I also had one ledge tech into a neutral air and KO'd me on the other side of the stage. I also had a lvl 9 marth chain throw me (i was fox).

EDIT: the falco baired me, not nair

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Marth isn't programmed to do that someone would've had to hack to have that happen lol there are those glitches like accidental WD'ing or moonwalking and stuff like that but CG'ing is way out of that glitch category

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
I had a lvl 9 fox pillar me once. I also had one ledge tech into a neutral air and KO'd me on the other side of the stage. I also had a lvl 9 marth chain throw me (i was fox).
For how many grabs? I got Uthrow>Dthrow before, never more than 2 or 3 grabs.

Stratford

Smash Champion
Lvl 9 Fox ledgeteched a Marth jab... I shine uair'd a Lvl 9 Fox with Fox... and I'm sure other people have seen this because they do it so much, but a Lvl 9 Fox against a recovering Marth will stand on the edge facing you, powershield the up b and fall off into a nair. They usually don't recover because they're stupid. But it's a pretty sweet move.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
7 times is the max lol I think if I were a tad more accurate he would've gotten more but I was angry he did it that many times so I waited for him to get above level XD

AznLanceLord

Smash Cadet
i was ganondorf and my brother was fox. On corneria i daird him and he up smashed me and we both died off the top at the same time and we had a sudden death match.

DRD

Smash Lord
I was 4-stocked by a lvl-9 marth

Those guys are so skilled; they know just when to neutral a swipe, you just get caught up in it

Sybawave

Smash Ace
I get 4 stocked constantly by lvl1s..I truly suck at this game...they mindgame me like crazy. I can't handle it...they walk up to you...and spam neutral A T_T I just want to kill myself

DRD

Smash Lord
I get 4 stocked constantly by lvl1s..I truly suck at this game...they mindgame me like crazy. I can't handle it...they walk up to you...and spam neutral A T_T I just want to kill myself
OH GOD THE WALK

it such a sexy mindgame

do that in tournaments...your opponents' heads will explode

"W-WHAT...WHAT IS HE DOING...HE IS WALKING **** HE IS WALKING OMG NEUTRAL A *SD's* "

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Actually this scares the crap out of me lol

My friend always does this to me...if I am on the edge and I am trying to get on stage and he isn't close...he'll just walk up to me...it gets to me each time lol nothing usually happens but it just scares me

Geist

Smash Master
lol Some stupid cpu marth kept edge teching when I was trying to edgeguard him.
He did it like 10 times in a row, I thought my gc got possessed by Ken or something.

omnicloud7strife

Smash Apprentice
So! I'm fighting on the DK stage... that isn't Jungle Japes. The one with the vertical platforms? Anyways, I'm there. I'm... I dunno, Ganon, or Fox, and my friend is the other. Alright, everything's fine. We're wailing on each other, in the middle of the stage, and ya know... fighting.

AND THEN A FISH COMES DOWN THE MIDDLE OF THE RIVER, AND EATS BOTH OF US!

It was almost a race to pause. We were just like, "... w... what just happened?" because neither of us had EVER seen that before. THAT was truly amazing, and creepy.

MBreeto

Smash Ace
The walk: great mindgame or greatest mindgame?
Lol, just imagine though. Like Ganon slowly walking towards you, not dodging or anything, just walking. If you could walk up to someone as Ganon and Warlock Punch them to end a tourny match, you deserve the whole pot.

mild or spicy

Smash Cadet
lol Some stupid cpu marth kept edge teching when I was trying to edgeguard him.
He did it like 10 times in a row, I thought my gc got possessed by Ken or something.

FACT: ken and isai did not invent cf and marth's respective gameplay. it was the cpu's.

here are some that have happened to me.

cf moonwalking
marth edgeguarding legit with nair
marth fhrow or dthrow fmash at legit percentages
the cpus ledgetechin
shine spike by fox cuz i shot a lazer as I was coming back

some more cuz i don't remember

Top Bottom