• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wait.. i'm sorry... what? [an ode to snakes everywhere]

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
So.. i'm just saying... if this hit you in REAL life do you honesty think it would cause you to flinch, and become damaged in some way??

Duck and cover.. sure i mean... its kindof a grenade.. they're like the Ultimate way to say "F***You" by being like.. "yo son.. ima throw this bomb n' shiz at you... and you're so dumb and slow its gonna explode n kill you... SOON".

But why do Snakes grenade do ANY fricking percent.. i mean seriously... have you EVER been hit in the face with a Frisbee! that is some NO JOKING ZONE badness.. but a grenade.. that he has to PULL OUT first... i mean.. last time i PULLED SOMETHING OUT and launched something at someone's face immediately afterwards, they kindof saw it COMING... you'd think that after seeing the COMMANDO WHIP OUT a grenade you'd take the HINT and PREPARE yourself to be BLASTED IN THE FACE by an EXPLODING grenade but maybe i'm wrong...

You know what REALLY bothers me?!!! I'll tell you.. Snake players are always BUSTING MINES ON MY BACK too >_> thats NOT EVEN COOL. How would like it if ANOTHER PLAYER BUSTED a mine ON YOUR BACK!?? not even right...

Snake players should be ashamed... You all need to stop BUSTING stuff on my back..

and EXPLODING stuff in my face..

/FOR SHAME.

Good Day Sirs.

superman969

Smash Journeyman
Now I'm just wondering what the hell did you stick out and hit someone in the face with... Thanks.
hopefully it's sarcasm...

if not...

lolol at not getting it

and Chozen's right, when i pulled it out and hit her in the face with it, she wasn't offended / hurt in any manner. I'm thinkin she enjoyed it.

I <3 'nades

Top Bottom