• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wait this week gets better... WHAT?! SOUND EFFECTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

...:::VILE:::...

Smash Ace
Yes.

I can get new sound effects in, but i am limited because of all the pointers, im waiting on kryal to make it so we can place bigger sounds in.

Well if anyone has a sound effect they want me to put in, upload it, it might not be able to be put in there fully since of the size limitations, but you will hear most of it.

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
I'm gonna be hitting you up because I wanna make a full ragna sound effect folder for ike and I have the base sounds captured but I need to learn the process.

Smash Ace
I have actually known how to do this for a while, but i had a hard time finding the sound effects and usually wouldn't replace them correctly, but i found kryals old smashbox, makes things a lot easier.

luigiman1928

Smash Ace
PLEASE TELL ME. I WILL MAKE MARIO SOUND NOT OLD USING MY INCREDIBLE MARIO IMPRESSION. K thanks. Really, please tell me how to do it. I'll give you a Cookie!

Smash Ace
I don't want masses of sounds because they take a little while to perfect.

If someone could get me the mewtwo and roy annoucer in wav sound, that would be great.

Akuji the Sniper

Smash Rookie
Who are you sayin yes to? Him or me?

10Confusions
(Since I'm posting, I'll ask a question. Would it be possible to put Pokemon Trainer's model on Marth and make it work?)

Smash Ace
Ok i got roy in there, its a bit crackly but it will do for now.

Im gonna do mewtwo then upload it for all the non believers, be prepared to dl 90mb.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
Actually, I think I do a pretty good rendition of the announcer in Brawl and I'd be more then happy to supply clips of characters not in the game if anyone wants them.

I also do Mario, but why you'd use a guy off the net for that and not sounds from his other games is way beyond me.

I'd like to see sonic with clips from the adventure series if that's at all possible.

Smash Ace
Im not sure why, but the mewtwo sound turned out really soft and having the reverb overpower it, i think its because i didn't edit the sound data, just the output data. I will go back and fix them later, i just have something to upload now.

luigiman1928

Smash Ace
Thank you Smashbro29 -_-

Trust me on the Mario though. I am REALLY good at him. Yes Sonic Voices from the Sonic Adventure series would ROCk.

Smash Ace
Stupid bandwidth, i went over the limit so atm my net is slow, it might be a while before you get to here a crackly roy announcer in game.

Smw66466

Smash Cadet
Your avatar goes with your words.
It's funny because it's true.

On Topic: You should get sound effects from the SSB announcer yelling the original 12's names and the Melee announcer yelling the names of those whom debuted in Melee and replace them with the Brawl announcer's voice.

Also the original announcer saying "Game Set", "Failure", "Board The Platforms", Etc.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
When I said I'd do the announcer I meant for PSA and if anyone wanted consistency.

And when I said I had no idea why you'd replace Mario's voice I guess I forgot about making it funny and thought some people didn't like the recent Mario voice work as opposed to the newer work.

Also I do Mario in a youtube... Brawl show? what do they call those? Machinima, I'm not quite sure though.

And yeah I liked the 64 guy all the way, he ruled.

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
It's funny because it's true.

On Topic: You should get sound effects from the SSB announcer yelling the original 12's names and the Melee announcer yelling the names of those whom debuted in Melee and replace them with the Brawl announcer's voice.

Also the original announcer saying "Game Set", "Failure", "Board The Platforms", Etc.
^^^i like that idea. can u do that i like the ssb/ssbm announcer better than the brawl one

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Great job, VILE, once again. Can you make Baby Mario sound effects for Mario? I could do it if I had the sound effects but I'm sure you'll do it better than me.

Zee-V70

Smash Rookie
I could do the announcer voices if you want. I'd have to find a time where I could use my mic, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom