• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wallstreet Presents: "Crewfest" MD/VA Tourney - Jan. 2, 2010 (1st event of the Year!)

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
So i'll be at this, because its surprisingly convenient

Next friday I have off, which didnt' really hit me till now, so this makes life easy. I will:

A. Start in my house in Westminster, MD
B. Go to Alexandria, VA, for MAGfest, meeting up with waffle and other smashers and friends
C. Go to BMXs house in woodbridge OR Crash at MAGfest, one or the other (last time i stayed at bmx's house someone tried to break into my car, my car has some serious issues from that now)
D. Go to bolts tournament
E. 2 hours and 15 minutes home!

bertboxer

Smash Apprentice
alright, if the bert squared isn't happening,
anyone else wanna team for doubles?
i'm tired of just showing up at stuff without a partner
forte :D

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
I thought lylat was a CP?
Yeah thats what I meant. @.@ My bad.. I'm not paying attention to what I'm typing.

@Tant - Is waffle coming with you to Haven? I don't think I've met him before? I'd like to meet this guy. lol

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
You didnt come and smash.. =_=

Oh wellz. When do you guys plan on coming to haven? Anytime before the tourney Ben?

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
There's a disturbing lack of money match main events. Who's gonna throw down? Is it gonna have to be me?

bertboxer

Smash Apprentice
i'll throw down a challenge, 5 dollar money match to the first person to give me a hug at the event
i have christmas money and am very lonely, the above fixes both

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
I'll take that challenge Bert. A poor man never backs down from a HUG CHALLENGE!

@Taj - Yeah I agree.. for the first time, there is nobody really trash talking about Money matches or hyping up MM's.. Poyo, Lie, where you at?

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Bolt, that MM is actually gonna happen at C3 today.

Me vs Lie

Re-match of the year on the last tourney of the year. Its quite fitting if I may say so myself. Sorry its on short notice of hype though, because Lie only like a few days ago announced he was going to C3.

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
Ill come to this since Ill be around the way that weekend. steak. Btw Bolt, BMX, if you need a ganon killer for crews let me know LOL.
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Im gonna try and see if I can at least get Speed to show up to this one. last time I saw him he wrecked house in MD.

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
I know right. SORRY. I work in this douch3y grocery store (so does 23%) , and just because some VIP lady is stopping in on saturday, they added me to the schedule, so we can pretend we usually have enough hours to get things done. I'll try and host a midweek tourney if I can. I work 6 days this week, but I can try. I need practice before pound. :/

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
hopefully I am able to make this..
I am getting 1st:)
well looks likes the plans are ruined as far as crew battles nd what not.. is pf, zak, & the others coming??

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
I can house a few people coming from further north in NOVA or MD, I'm on the way, like 10 minutes off 66 and 95 (I live about 40 min away from venue)

Trying to get a small smashfest going on friday night, and also Fraud and I are trying to catch a ride, will pay gas money, anyone?

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
I don't think I can make it there, might be getting off work too late to get there, mine would be more like a smaller, ride organizing situation.

I'll get to the tourney either way though.

Btw who wants to MM?

No top 10 PR f*gs who just wanna take money from us baddies, more like people on my level/a little worse/a little better.

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
Count on it.

Someone take me and oath/dre/fraud/the easterbunny/whatever his name is to this, it's not a gamehaven tourney without us.

Tant? I know you're planning on coming from magfest or something, I know you hate giving rides and passing up free money for some reason, but come on, baddies like us need practice for pound 4, so do it.
We'll pay you.

And we're on the way.

Coney

Smash Master
oh, are there any PS2's at Game Haven?

i'll totally take any and all umjammer lammy, parappa the rapper 2, frequency or amplitude money matches. see me at abstract rhythm games, scrubs

lets gooooo~

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
oh, are there any PS2's at Game Haven?

i'll totally take any and all umjammer lammy, parappa the rapper 2, frequency or amplitude money matches. see me at abstract rhythm games, scrubs

lets gooooo~
I never played parappa 2 and I only played the demo of Umjammer but....

SEE ME IN PARAPPA 1!

My freestylin was the best, I always got "cool" just by doin random **** like 3rd stage frog guy: in the rain or in the snow, Parappa: IN IN IN THE RAIN OR IN THE SNOW, G-G-GOT THE GOT THE FUNKY FLOW

or MC. roach guy or whatever on the last stage "P TO THE A TO THE R TO THE A, PARAPPA'S THE NAME I RAP EVERY-EVERY DAY DAY!"

and the best of all, "YOU ARE A CHICKEN FROM-FROM THE KITCHEN, AND YOU AIN'T KIDDIN, ALTHOUGH, NOTHIN IS WRITTEN WRITTEN WRITTEN"

Top Bottom