• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Walmart General Discussion

Colonel Cuddles

Smash Journeyman
Walmart. What would we do without it. Talk about some of your fun experiences in walmart. One time me and my friends had a huge nerf sword fight in the aisles. It all ended when we were jousting with shopping carts, some guy almost kicked us out.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Fun experiences? Let's see... one time I waited all eternity in the 20 items or less aisle. That was cool. Another time, someone tried to steal a Vizio flat screen and sped away with it in a shopping cart. The greeter (old man) could do NOTHING to stop him. He shouted "help!". That was kinda funny.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
I lost my self-run small business to Wal-Mart.
i entered an art contest #4 on swf and titled entry
'wal-mart kills'
pic about small businesses dying do to walmart. link-
Title- Wal-Mart Kills
Description- Wal-Mart sign(in real life is blue-there's my blue) is killing America's small business industry(anger). Hence the smaller companies in line to carry out their deaths-Target, Bi-Lo, & Winn-Dixie. Publix is in the middle of it's jump; Circuit City and Montgomery Ward has already met their fate--dead, bleeding on the ground. The American flag signifies the govts role in the destruction of the economy by letting this haauuge monopoly continue to treat their employees like working dogs and push the economy into the worst recession we've seen since Ford's administration(most anger). The grass is dead so to further push the concept of the weakening American economy. No blame is placed on Wal-Mart customers--tight budget+low prices=Wal-Mart. However, there are ways to keep prices low and competition high, something the govt apparently knows nothing of.
Media: acrylic paint
Find it at:
http://s892.photobucket.com/albums/ac129/MLEsis/

my walmart experience id like to share was...
im at walmart picking up some bread, got my bread and while walking down the aisle i passed this lady. right before i walked by her this loaf of bread(a full loaf, you know like a foot long!!) literally FALLS OUT OF HER SKIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!
she was stealing a loaf of bread from walmart!!! no joke!! a loaf of bread! im broke too, but come on!!! pay for bread, steal something small**. everyone followed the loaf with their eyes to the floor then ran them up to see her face. she looked at the bread, then the wall, then ran off! this lady was at least 30, and thats being leniant on her age.

**i am not condoning theft of any kind...get a job!

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Some guy was getting into a police car when I arrived at wal-mart once...

Nothing exciting ever happens at my wal-mart :mad:

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
I was kicked out of Wal-Mart for a year for putting boxes of condoms in random shopping carts. And it was totally worth it.

Ah, to be young again.

D

Deleted member

No fun experience really, but it is where I got Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I'll shop there in the future, but not really any fun memories of the place.

sammy p

Smash Lord
I LOVE WALMART!!!
.... that is all...

hahah nah actually, the only real cool experience i had was just playing a game of hide and seek in walmart. i had a fun time, but it sounds like NOTHING compared to what everyone else does :laugh:

ummm... oh and our walmart has those condom dipensers in the bathrooms, and one of my buddies decides to buy one, blow it up like a balloon, and walk around walmart with it.... i just couldnt bring myself to walk side by side anymore hah i had to stay about 10 feet back..... i think at one point, he even tried giving it to a little toddler when his mom wasent around! hahahhaah it was priceless.
now that it all :)

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I LOVE WALMART!!!
.... that is all...

hahah nah actually, the only real cool experience i had was just playing a game of hide and seek in walmart. i had a fun time, but it sounds like NOTHING compared to what everyone else does :laugh:

ummm... oh and our walmart has those condom dipensers in the bathrooms, and one of my buddies decides to buy one, blow it up like a balloon, and walk around walmart with it.... i just couldnt bring myself to walk side by side anymore hah i had to stay about 10 feet back..... i think at one point, he even tried giving it to a little toddler when his mom wasent around! hahahhaah it was priceless.
now that it all :)
Sammy you dog! I never thought that you were the perverted type!

High five bro d^^

mzink*

Smash Ace
Lol one walmart experience that sticks out in my mind was watching a couple yelling at each other over finances in the fruits and veggies section while their two kids were happily taking apples out of the bin and smashing them one by one on the floor.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
One time I filled up a cart with like 20 boxes of condoms, 30 boxes of tampons, and a can of whipped cream :D
LMAO.
Not really fun or entertaining, but when my family and I went to Wal-mart yesterday, the power was out. The ceiling has spots that sun shines in, so it wasn't all dark. We weren't able to check anything out. My mom got a few groceries though.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
I live in Arkansas and not many exciting things happen in Arkansan Wal-Marts.

However, there is this one Wal-Mart in Hot Springs that is the freak capital of the world. O.O

Even in broad daylight there are plain weirdos there. And NEVER go there @ night *shudder*

Moon of the Strawberries

Smash Journeyman
The only reason I go to Wal-Mart is to buy soup because everyone knows I live off the stuff. But other than that i have no good Wal-Mart stories, other than the fact my friend works there. I suppose that's interesting enough.

Dr.Peabody

Smash Journeyman
That will be three easy payments of your soul. You can also pay by firstborn. Thank you for shopping with the Evil Empire, and have a mediocre day!

------------
I work for Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart owns you. gg no re kthxbai

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I was kicked out of Wal-Mart for a year for putting boxes of condoms in random shopping carts. And it was totally worth it.

Ah, to be young again.
LOL
I never thought of doing this hahaha

I don't remember anything from Wal-mart though. I worked there for 3 months back when I was in grade 11, so 3-4 years ago?

I think I just suppressed all the memories I had of that place..........

sammy p

Smash Lord
Sammy you dog! I never thought that you were the perverted type!

High five bro d^^
ll, to make myself sound like more of a loser, i was actually against it! it was all my friends idea lol.

ive got a couple walmart videos here for you guys!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xNT2jLah2c&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR4xdLOBsxo&feature=related

if you EVER tell me larry the cable guy sucks.... i would acutally prolly cry.. you NEVER diss larry the cable guy!

UberMario

Smash Master
Most of the people that go to my local Wal-Mart are apparently not too bright, since the majority of them drive through parking spots and I've seen as many as six people blow through a stop sign IN A ROW while exiting.

Colonel Cuddles

Smash Journeyman
On black friggin friday, my dad's girlfriend sent me to buy this tupperware (2$ off). She HAD to have it. I was playing the Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker demo, and some old lady came up to me and is like "Oh my God, you like Metal Gear too? Harry, come over here!" so she and her husband came and watched me play the demo. They talked about their love of MGS and how they went to NYC for the MGS4 launch. Then the sound rang telling us we can buy stuff, so I ran to the tupperware, waited in line for 45 mins, then when I finally bought the tupperware, I did a nazi salute and made random nazi noises, and left Walmart. When I got home I played MW2 for 2 hours until sleeping till 3pm. Not trying to cause contriversy with the nazi stuff. It was late the night after thansgiving. Anyways, coolest elderly people, ever.

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
On black friggin friday, my dad's girlfriend sent me to buy this tupperware (2$ off). She HAD to have it. I was playing the Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker demo, and some old lady came up to me and is like "Oh my God, you like Metal Gear too? Harry, come over here!" so she and her husband came and watched me play the demo. They talked about their love of MGS and how they went to NYC for the MGS4 launch. Then the sound rang telling us we can buy stuff, so I ran to the tupperware, waited in line for 45 mins, then when I finally bought the tupperware, I did a nazi salute and made random nazi noises, and left Walmart. When I got home I played MW2 for 2 hours until sleeping till 3pm. Not trying to cause contriversy with the nazi stuff. It was late the night after thansgiving. Anyways, coolest elderly people, ever.
That's a cool story. I would have never guessed that the elderly population would be into gaming let alone Metal Gear Solid (Unless you count Wii Sports at nursing homes.)

I don't really have any Wal-Mart experiences for the most part. I'd say the biggest one is when I was in Shippenville Pennsylvania last year. I was on a trip with my friend and her grandparents lived out in the sticks. We went into town to get some food at Wal-Mart and I got this giant, pizza sized (not pizza) piece of bread for 99 cents. I was wolfing that thing down on the car ride back to her grandparents house. It was one of the best pieces of bread I've ever eaten to be honest. I checked my local Wal-Mart back at home for it but it wasn't there.

Top Bottom