• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wandering about Tiers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterToshima

Smash Journeyman
Where can I find official Tier list, sorry I wasn't able to find it W/ Search.

If not can you just tell me your opinion on Tiers?

Im talking about Brawl.

BladeRadio0

Smash Apprentice
teir list take time to be official the final complete offical one took over 2 years to create for meele. why? becuase there are still possibly many techineques yet to be discovered and they need alot of tournament results teir list are much more complicated then they may seem. Also teirs are for queers but are most certaintly not pointless just don't let it change you main if you are truly attached to just becuase their low tier. This all the knowledge to my extent on this topic if you want a better explanation than youko can probly help u with that.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Refer to the post named "Official Brawl Tier Discussion (OP Updated)" on this very page.

Nice searching.
None of those tier lists are anything near official, and most of them are put together by people who really don't know what they're talking about at all. This isn't a tier list, but it is so much more reliable than most of the posts in the "Official" Tier List discussion.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
There is a sticky on this board called the "Official Tier Discussion" which is where you should be checking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom