• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wanna Play @ S-Ville: Tourney the Second Results

Darkgun

Smash Journeyman

"A grammatically awkward subtitle." -Sequence. Or actually a paraphrasing from it. But that aside, RESULTS!

Project M
Wanna Play @ S-Ville 2 Project M Singles
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Axxo
$30.00
2nd
Darkgun
$15.00
3rd
Noob
$5.00
4th
YellowRello
5th
Twisted Logic
5th
SubLemonal
7th
LocoNino
7th
Blank
9th
EclR1
9th
Tec

Smash 4 Wii U
Wanna Play @ S-Ville 2 Smash 4 Singes
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
YellowRello
$30.00
2nd
Starhover
$15.00
3rd
Blank
$5.00
4th
C-Magnums
5th
RegimentX
5th
Darkgun
7th
LocoNino
7th
EclR1
9th
Tec
9th
Noob

----------------------------------------------------------
Bracket Links:
Project M Singles
Project M Doubles
Smash 4 Singles
Smash 4 Doubles
----------------------------------------------------------

-Shout outs to Starhover, RegimentX, and C-Magnums for existing and appearing! We have a local Smash4 scene and I didn't even know!
-Axxo! Thank you s'much for managing a trip out to S-Ville, and congrats again on the win both here and at Smash is for Babies.
-Thank you YellowRello for lying about my Smash 4 Lucario to make me feel better. ;)
And of course, thanks to everyone else who made it out, despite the horrific weather headed our way! We got iced in hard Monday morning.

If there is anything I can do to improve your tournament experience, be sure to let me know. Notably still quite new to TOing, though I am getting a better feel for it. See everyone at Tourney the Third!

Last edited:
Top Bottom