• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WANTED - housing in Sydney Oct 4th, Oct 5th

pwnsweet

Smash Cadet
Howdy,

Most of you prolly don't remember me, but my bro is Corpsecreate (I went to Robocop and Rocky with him) and we'll both be in Sydney between Thurs 3rd Oct and Monday 7th Oct. We've got accommodation sorted for Thursday and Sunday night but require the generosity of you blokes for Fri and Sat night.

We'll be bringing our GameCube controllers for some late night smash sessions and going to the EB Games Expo on Friday. We wanna try and catch up with as many of you as possible while we're over there so if there's anything else goin down over the weekend let us know!

Corpsecreate

Smash Lord
Our schedule for the Saturday is basically empty too so if anyone wants to catch up and play some games, thats a great day for us.

Gords

Smash Champion
have you found anywhere to stay yet?
also if your free tomorrow or sat during the day let me know, i would like to play some smash with you guys. i am trying to get sat night off to go to a tourney in canberra but unlikely i will be able to get it off.

Top Bottom