• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario Action Vid from "The Holy Order"

camzaman

Smash Journeyman
zjiin plays a mean wario, just search his name on you tube, not to shabby. I feel he plays him the "right" way, too, lots of "WA WA WA" taunting and such =)

Edit: Wow, I think your friend is the best definitely that anyone has seen so far! - I'm really starting to like Wario as a character, he's such a good fit for smash brothers and his crude style is a slap in the face to the style of tradional Marth **ores and foxes and stuff.

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
I always said Wario should have been in Smash Bros from the beginning. I mean, just *look* at him! XD

Ovan XIII

Smash Rookie
I agree with Warlock*G and Deff, I have wanted Wario since the first Smash Bros. I remember my cousin telling me he was unlockable in the original back when the game was new. He told me he was like a slower Mario with purple fireballs, lol. I believed him and tried to unlock him 'cause I am gullible...

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
I agree with Warlock*G and Deff, I have wanted Wario since the first Smash Bros. I remember my cousin telling me he was unlockable in the original back when the game was new. He told me he was like a slower Mario with purple fireballs, lol. I believed him and tried to unlock him 'cause I am gullible...
I think we all were, back then.

cyclops4ever

Smash Apprentice
Man of course! but i dont think i can main ganon just yet....he's so garbage...so so so much losing ahead of him. you'll see man, all his moves are slow. he's really strong, but there's a limit on how aggressive you can be....sigh...they did him really bad. but right now wario is my main, dont be pushing up on my boy! lol

Agent 1337

Smash Apprentice
Mmm, your Wario game is coming along well. Can't really critique since I don't have the game yet but Wario looks better than ever when you play him. Keep playing and I bet your Wario will be unbeatable. Two thumbs up to you.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Man of course! but i dont think i can main ganon just yet....he's so garbage...so so so much losing ahead of him. you'll see man, all his moves are slow. he's really strong, but there's a limit on how aggressive you can be....sigh...they did him really bad. but right now wario is my main, dont be pushing up on my boy! lol
I see.Ganon is too good in my eyes.

Anyways im planning on Wario for the tourney at Gamestop in Gboro.

Top Bottom