• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario Fart Timer?

∫unk

Smash Master
When Wario starts flashing brown you know he has to full charge, but how can you tell when he's got a semi-full charge? Is there something like R.O.B.'s light to tell? Or do you look at the game clock?

Sorry if this has been mentioned before I looked but couldn't find it.

Doctor Destructo

Smash Journeyman
It's 55 seconds or so until a half-charged Waft. You can easily count down the first one, and you'll have to use logic for the rest.

Alternatively, in Wario's WarioWare costumes, his stomach will start to bulge as the timer continues on, pushing up his shirt and exposing his stomach. If you learn to notice the signs, you can go off of that more reliably.

Doctor Destructo

Smash Journeyman
I saw it here too, and it's pretty believable, if you look at screenshots of Wario, you'll see in some that his shirt's pushed up in varying degrees.

I assume the same thing happens in the Classic Wario costumes too, but it's nearly impossible to notice without a skin-tight shirt riding up on you.

Christopher Rodriguez

The illest Project M Bowser
Sometimes I have instinct to when the waft is half without the timer, but sometimes it just screws me over and I just get that one before the half D:

3GOD

Smash Ace
Sometimes I have instinct to when the waft is half without the timer, but sometimes it just screws me over and I just get that one before the half D:
Yes, this happens to me a lot. I am trying to make it a habit to begin using the game clock to know when to waft. Basically, if it's a 7:00 minute timer, you should start looking for a Waft KO around 5:40 or so.

If you successfully waft someone, you can quickly figure out the next good opportunity while they are being KO'd.

Top Bottom