• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario Mains Interview Thread! Interview: TooBusyToCare!

Waft-OLi

Smash Journeyman
masky falls for trolling so easily... masky ofcourse youre the best wario in FL XD if thats what you want so be it i dont really care. I play this game for fun only lol masky masky masky..... you always make me laugh lol

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
PS: Waft-Oli, doubles MM at MLG (standard rules)? Any amount of money I'll even give you 2:1 odds
Sh*t just got REAL!
For those warios that were in the herb 3 stream telling reflex he would have to go wario to beat kismet/logic you were sadly mistaken :)
reflex doesnt need wario to win. I was on kismet's side. sorry reflex :(

Who the hell is Masky? Waft da bess wario in FL Mayne.
LOL Who is Masky. I can gurantee Waft-OLi is the best Wario in Florida daw.
look! wifi fans.

Ive seen some of masky's vids and oli's vids and i gotta say, oli can be really predictable.. but masky can outcamp people...

I am gonna have to take masky's side on this. most vids i see of oli are wifi so yeah. Even combo vid footage are off wifi and stuff like that doesnt fly in my book.

I got yo back masky. Teams MM Masky +Dyno vs oli + ?? Idk when or where.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
But...guys....

What NO-ONE knows is that there's another Wario...

He is better than all of us...

His name is Kyle007, and he likes to ****-ride OLi and myself.

IN OTHER NEWS:

I'll be starting BMX's interview session later tonight.

tedeth

Smash Master
@AL: Donno if it's been asked, but how close are you to achieving your goal of being legendary. I mean I can assume you're almost there, but that's too ambiguous.

Also, upon reaching status of lengenday, will you change your name? :p

OverLade

Smash Hero
I gave up on Gianna Michaels after watching Waft Oli's combo videos.

That's real fap material right thurrr.

BMX

Smash Lord
OMG, I come to your state expecting love and this is your true feelings?

You, sir, are ludicrous.

The look is sexy, btw.

I'm MD/VA's Hunger.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
hungry,
thats why you got to stay OG.
if you stay OG you are 100% guarenteed to never have byterz.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
BMX: Lets get started!
Where does your name come from?
Favorite music? artist? song type? fav song?
Why Wario?
Favorite Wario play style?
Favorite Wario overall?
Why dont you come to atlantic south?
Are you going to apex?
What color is your beanie?
Do you have any wario stuff (not games)
Who is your favorite nintendo character?
What color is your controller?
What color is your wario?
Wow offten do you play brawl?
Do you play wifi?
Do you cook?
Hobbies?
Dream job?

BMX

Smash Lord
Where does your name come from?
When I did wrestling in high school, I was always naturally good and made it to regionals. I was nicknamed Xtreme because I always made comebacks from bleak situations. I beat someone in 10 seconds and everyone started yelling out BMX. My name is Ben Martinez, so I was like, sweet. New nickname. I wanted everyone to call me Ben, but BMX sounded about right.

Favorite music? artist? song type? fav song?
I like everything other than country and I took a liking to techno. My best friend supplies me with good music and my favorite is Seeds of Dream(ice cream remix) Here's a link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oPq9gIq3Us

Why Wario?
I remember playing the Wario Land games since forever, so when I heard Wario was playable, I jumped right in. ^_^ Wario is pretty gay to lose to, also. :p

Favorite Wario play style?
I'm an overall Wario because one style can't be enough. I think I play more campy just because I like to read people on what they do to my every move. Reading opponents is my key to landing a DOOOOOSH.

Favorite Wario overall?
IDK, Snap is my favorite because he approached me at Pound 4. I was like, wtf because I thought no one knew me. :p We chilled for a bit and he's really tight. By far, my favorite Wario!

Why dont you come to atlantic south?
I will, I don't have a car at the moment, but that changes in 2 weeks, so I'll be coming down. I expect hugsies. :o

Are you going to apex?
Yes, I am. I hope everyone one of you are going, you sluts, and no bailing! We should all gather up and chill at APEX. ^_^

What color is your beanie?
It's black, and it's a Darkstar one. I have a crapload of other beanies, and they are my favorite accessory.
Do you have any wario stuff (not games)
I have a Wario sticker. That's pretty much it. I wish, but Wario stuff seems expensive. One day, I'm going to custom build a Wario bike. <:p

Who is your favorite nintendo character?
Hmm... IDK, TBH. I beat The legend of zelda(the N64 ones), so I like Link. :p

What color is your controller?
I have a white Japanese controller meant for only tournament purposes. I wanted it by Pound 4, but they screwed up and never sent it, so I got a refund and the controller, too. :D

What color is your wario?
Classic. Any other color is blasphemy. In teams, my fav is ice cream Wario.

Wow offten do you play brawl?
.... Everyday, actually. IDK, but I like Brawl alot, so I'll randomly start it up and play with my lil bro. I play for fun, too. ^_^

Do you play wifi?
Yes, I do, and I hate it, too. It's love/ hate.

Do you cook?
Yes, I cook seafood. Get at me!

Hobbies?
I work out... that's pretty much it. I'm a gamer, so I play various other games. Most;y retro, though, since I love my childhood games.

Dream job?
I would love to be a culinary chef. I'm still waiting for money. lol

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I think i just fell in love with BMX

Techno fan..
Likes to cook
flexible wario style of play.
Doesnt hate snapple
Hopes to come to atlantic south
Is going to apex

My deal with apex: i am visiting my father in PA sometime durring late july/early aug. so if i play my ****tly dealt cards right, i think i can go to apex. It is a 1 hour drive from my father, so thats a plus. If i work really hard in school and be a super awesome offspring i might be able to go to this. I got word that fox16 is going to this and now a sexy techno-fan BMX is gonna show to show up to this. Someone help me with all my homework and tests. ill be crying in a corner listening to emo music aug 6-8 if i cant show up durring apex...

@BMX: tell me what you think of these -- Zombie (Remix)
Somewhere over the rainbow

BMX

Smash Lord
Nice, I think Dyno is tight, too. lol

I actually like this song, and it's downloaded nao.

Thx, Dyno. -_^b

Hope to see you at APEX!

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
It's all about results, baby.

@AL, so... if this hasn't been asked, why do you play Wario? Do you have any past mains?
It's been asked but some of my past mains would Include marth lucario ness pikachu d3 luigi pit sheik donkey kong and i've tried to learn/ play the majority of the cast with no luck. Wario in the end just felt the most natural I think.

@AL: Donno if it's been asked, but how close are you to achieving your goal of being legendary. I mean I can assume you're almost there, but that's too ambiguous.

Also, upon reaching status of lengenday, will you change your name? :p
I guess I'd need to have an epic set with like m2k ally and ADHD and beat htem all then I'll change my name to legendary. :chuckle:

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
It's been asked but some of my past mains would Include marth lucario ness pikachu d3 luigi pit sheik donkey kong and i've tried to learn/ play the majority of the cast with no luck. Wario in the end just felt the most natural I think.

I guess I'd need to have an epic set with like m2k ally and ADHD and beat htem all then I'll change my name to legendary. :chuckle:
After learning wario and going back to marth/whatever i dont see how i can do better with any other character either. I usually place top 5 at tournies with wario and i think if i played the same tournament with marth, i would get like 10th. I have almost as much experience with marth, but wario is too sexy.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
@ BMX

I thought....I was your favorite! You didn't take Snap to Red Lobster! <_< :(

Nah, real talk....

Favorite Move/Stage/Matchup?

Tell everyone about the DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSsssSH

BMX

Smash Lord
Snak, I'm your trainer right now. You must earn my love. :p

My favorite move is the DOOOOOOSH!

About the DOOOOOOOSH, it started of as just the fart and me and my friends would always yell DOOOOOOOOSH when I landed a fart. All of MD/VA knows this when I play, so it gets me pumped. :o

My personal favorite stage is... hmm... I'd go with everything. Wario is gay everywhere and I'm known to be a counterpicking *****, so it's all good. The reason why I chose Halberd is because you're gonna lose, dood. :p

My favorite matchup would have to be Wario vs Snake. IMO, I can handle the matchup very well because it's all about seeing through the Snake's game. If you can play it well to the point where you can punish him for anything, you won the match.

I also like the DK matchup, just because CGs all day.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Holy **** that zombie song is ****ing beast. Wait, I just realzied that's The Cranberries Zombie remixed. Whatever, both are pretty good.

Top Bottom