• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario Mains Interview Thread! Interview: TooBusyToCare!

Padô

Smash Lord
Hunger,

Why do you drop Wario for <insert character name> every week? Do you hate Wario or is this a hidden and forbidden love for Wario?

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
:o...

So if Fiction uses Pop-Tart Wario, I can't use him? I love his cinni-minni-goodness! D:

But w/e, I been trying to use other costumes. You'd think I'd go with one of the biker ones, but to be honest I've been playing Classic so long it's almost too distracting to go biker anymore, odd I know.

Who was it that was *****ing at me for using Black-Pants and/or Pop-tart... I forgot...

But yea, what color do see underrerepp'd in the classic wario area, Hunger? I'll make a decision sometime :p

Also, last question: Why are singles = hate? XD

hunger!

Smash Champion
i main red biker. (which is the only good biker suit)
My overalls suit is Green. but if it's a texture hacked wii, theres ALOT of good classic suits out there. (i go with yellow/black)

I've never heard chocolate wario be called pop-tart. that's weird but i'm not saying just because fiction uses it, you cant. It's just that EVERY OTHER WARIO uses it. Malcolm decided to man up and get a new color recently, you should too =)

A: singles enforce camping/gay strats/planking/scrooging/all that nonsense. i hate when like a minute goes by and each person is at like 20%. Maybe it's my melee background but brawl singles suck balls.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
i've seen you get gayed so many times when you leave your bike on stage so i'm glad i dont have that style.
Using this quote against you (as far as the camping stuff goes), I'm gunna say I'm glad I'm not any other wario style, otherwise I'd be forced to camp a lot. I love dealing lots of damage in a short amount of time pressuring the opponent. The only characters I have 'trouble' with (read: they camp, oh well, guess I must), are Diddy, Snake, D3, IC's, and very rarely Falco. Even then I don't let it sit at 3 stocks with 20 percent, usually it's 3 stocks and 200 ! XD!

Also, with that quote I must ask, when/where do you see me get gay'd a lot? Like, I know the IC's match 10th game if I had my bike on the SD, I woulda been fine, but I put myself in that position on accident, and shouldn't really matter. I don't FEEL like I get gay'd that much, is why I ask where you seen me with that problem.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Having your bike on stage is risky always because regardless of the character, if they manage to get you offstage you're either going to die, or take TONS of damage trying to get back on stage from their edgeguarding, since Wario has garbage recovery without it.

I lost an entire stock against Tyrant's MK last April b/c he got one good hit on me while my bike was on stage and then went to town.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I utilize chopper-hopping (my nickname for leaping the bike off the stage, bike jumping) to avoid that problem. I also break the bike so often it doesn't stay on stage long enough for them to do anything, unless they WANT to get a bike bounced on their cranium.

I'm not gunna argue with ya though, I know the risks involved; they just hardly become a problem for me anymore. That's why I asked when have I gotten gay'd that he can recall so I can improve on that.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Having your bike on stage is risky always because regardless of the character, if they manage to get you offstage you're either going to die, or take TONS of damage trying to get back on stage from their edgeguarding, since Wario has garbage recovery without it.

I lost an entire stock against Tyrant's MK last April b/c he got one good hit on me while my bike was on stage and then went to town.
You should check out some of kystedez vids then give appropriate feedback.

Also I'm taking that color PX.

hunger!

Smash Champion
i assume you've gotten better at avoiding it since it is your style. but i dont remember which match it was, lain did a 0-death on you with solo climber by dthrowing across the stage to a dtilt because you left your bike on stage. im not bashing your style or anything =)

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djwPwDBbL5Q

First set in grand finals, 4th game, 1:30, 17-death combo because he messed up the regrab first time at 1:10 or w/e.

I see what you mean.

HOWEVER! I will lay face up my john-card right here right now: I lost my second jump while trying to get out of that, and didn't expect the dtilt anyways. I will definitely not fall into that again, thank you for telling me. I had completely forgot about it.

Thankfully I don't experience something like that too often.

And I understand perfectly, don't take any offense to critique at all, as you can see I really do appreciate it and will not take any help/advise for granted.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Hunger

Q.HUnger why Wario?

A. wario is amazing in doubles and those are my favorite. hes the most fun imo, simple as that

Q. There's a lot of good Wario's in the mid west how do you think you compare?

A. imo(and alot of top players in the nation) i'm the 2nd or 3rd best wario period. i think i'm the best in the midwest but there are alot up here. Off tournies, im definitely the best but w/e i dont care about that really. Krystedez and blue rogue have been stepping up hardcore recently so kudos to them. but MW has like...a lot of good wario's so w/e. just another trash character gettin' rep.

Q. What advice would you give to new Wario's?

A. advice for new warios....why pick up wario. he's complete trash. a terrible character that's extremely limited in singles. unless you're extremely gay, dont play him.

Q. What was your best moment while playing as Wario?

A. i'm the only Wario til this day to take a set off ally(sent him to losers in chicago) and then almost beat him again in losers finals, last stock last hit on his CP.

Q.What are some of your top singles tourny placings? (Include the total attendence of the tournament)

A. 1st - 3rd consistently at some of the hardest mw tournies with anther/lain/judge/m2k/ally. I don't know the attendence...40-80? who knows

Q. Who are some of the top players you have beaten?

A. Best people in mw. neo/adhd/ksizzle/too many to name. Many people have also beaten me, just sayin that not to sound elitist or something.

Q. Favorite move of wario's?

A. Up air and nair. one of my notable combos i use on any character is up air->nair->grab. auto 43-50%. yummy. I also absolutely love nair to edge to jab->fart.

Q. How long have you used Wario?

A. I use to main snake. Then I was a snake/wario main and then around...summer of last year i think i started going full out wario. But around 6 months ago, he got boring so i started picking up olimar/marth and didnt go wario at all in tourney. I still placed top 4 at every tourney i went to but then i busted wario out in the last 3 months again and he's been giving me the results i like. Roughly a year.

Q. Why do you think Wario is that trashy? Is it because he eats, talks and ****s it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner? XD

A. He's trashy because i hate singles =)

Q. And I want to ask you; IF you are going, (if not then skip to next) do you think you have a chance at MLG Columbus?

A. I think judge or anti and i have a really good chance at doubles. I think i'll get top 16 in singles but with me not really liking them...ya never know. but i will be there for sure.

Q. If "I" go, do you think "I" stand a chance? (I wholeheartedly plan to, I'm really hoping to do well) I'm asking this because I desire critique, since you've cared to notice.

A. Yes, i do think you're unique style will do very well. You should cause some major upsets but you'd be way better if you didnt use Fiction color wario, that shiiits gettin' overused now-a-days. You've always been good Kryst, but you've been steppin it up recently. keep it up and come to chicago tournies >.<

Q. If you think Wario is a trash character why do you play him? Why not play a good character? Where do you think Wario should be on the tier list?

A: I play him because he's fun and absolutely beast in teams. He's trash in singles unless you play super gay. I do play a good character....just not for singles. I secondary like....everyone, no joke. IMO, wario should be around 8-10th on the tier list. If there's ever a doubles tier list, he should be 3rd or 4th

Q. Wait, you still don't think you're the best? o_O

A: fiction's the best, don't kid yourself or say wc meat rides him, he's amazing.

Q. Who do you consider above you?

A: I think it goes Fiction / me / bassem or malcolm For top 3.

Q. Favorite Move and Stage?

A: Favorite move was answered.

A: Favorite stage by far is Rainbow Cruise. I absolutely love when people see I main wario and ban brinstar on me cause that stage is trash.

Q. Do you play more aggressive or gay?

A: i'll stay like | | that far out of range then if you make one mistake, ill punish. I space but i'm aggressive

Q. what do you think of grab release?

A: as long as another wario isnt doing it to a wario, i really dont mind it.

Q. Does wifi suck (ill answer that for you, Yes it does)

A: Yes, terrible. Don't play that.

Q. Do you enjoy timing people out or would u rather kill them normally. Overall we all know the d3 matchup and some exceptions of snake and others will result in warios having to camp and time them out.

A: I have and never will time anyone out. My normal matches last like 3-6 minutes depending on the matchup. Snake is not a character that wario's have to time out....at all.

Q. Why so hungry all the time?

A: a pun on my name! never heard that before "hunger" is actually just part of my last name "Hungerford" It does go nice with maining wario but that's just a coincidence.

Padô

Smash Lord
Is it true that you have been gathering gender-bending Wario artworks for over a year?

How does it feel like to get passed back by FOX16 on the "AMAZING WARIO" critery?

@SA

Put me on the interview Schedule:)

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Waft-Oli why Wario ?

Being a well known wifi player does the offline/online debate ever make you grow tired?

What advice would you give to new Warios?

What match ups do you dislike?

Are you on the PR in FL?

Who's better you or Masky?

What influence your playstyle with Wario ?

Variable

Smash Ace
Just a few questions...

1. If you couldn't play as Wario, who would be your main?

2. What is the Best/Worst Stage for you?

3. What is your favorite Wario Outfit?

Waft-OLi

Smash Journeyman
@almost legendary

I chose Wario as soon as i found out he can kill with a fart, i thought it was funny so i stayed with him.

I play more offline than i do online now, i really don't care about people calling me a wifi player. The best players started off from wifi.

My advice to new Wario's is to watch lots of wario videos, like fiction, futile, malcolm etc etc.

I am not on the FL PR, but seibrik did tell me i have a chance :p

Masky is better at timing people out. I still think i am the better Wario. **** YOU MASKY.

Fiction, aggro defensive Wario all the way mix it up with combos and surprise people with a random Waft every now and then.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Waft oli, if you woke up in a strange room in which you never thought u would end up, what would you do first?

Top Bottom