• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario Mains Interview Thread! Interview: TooBusyToCare!

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
That's good to know, but I was only joking. I know that as long as D3 exists, Donkey Kong is hardly viable as a main. At least that stuff is banned at 90% of tournaments.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
lol its bad.

any matchup where you have to play super duper safe and if you mess up one time you most likely take 50 plus percent and maybe die is bad no matter how you slice it.

thats like saying dk vs DDD isnt that bad lol.
IF you're taking 50+ from d3 then you're doing something wrong. The must he should be able to get from you is 20. LoL @ playing super safe sorry but this is brawl you're better playing safe and defensive. Wario is a character who has things that can be abused on him so you need to play even safer. However, play sloppy and get CG across the stage then by all means go for it. I can't tell you what to do.

this was on green greens. so nothing matters period. forever. this is dumb.

short step cg>cg in place> short step > repeat is also legal in mlg, as long as you dont cg in place twice. dk gets grabbed he can take maybe 120-130 damage take a down tilt out of the last grab and probably die.
Yeah on green greens with was as a d3 you shouldn't lose to DK especially with a wall infinite and the small step CG but look what happened.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
IF you're taking 50+ from d3 then you're doing something wrong. The must he should be able to get from you is 20. LoL @ playing super safe sorry but this is brawl you're better playing safe and defensive. Wario is a character who has things that can be abused on him so you need to play even safer. However, play sloppy and get CG across the stage then by all means go for it. I can't tell you what to do.

Yeah on green greens with was as a d3 you shouldn't lose to DK especially with a wall infinite and the small step CG but look what happened.
lol thanks for driving home my point, its not playing sloppy its not playing like a *****, quite frankly this game sucks anyway. and mike haze doesnt even play D3 lol. and ook is arguably the best dk. once again im not impressed by your argument.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
why he picked green greens and d3 i'll never know.

when the wind blew him into the blocks and he missed the grab i just sighed and turned the video off

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
why he picked green greens and d3 i'll never know.

when the wind blew him into the blocks and he missed the grab i just sighed and turned the video off
1st match was fd, i went marth dk and got 2 stocked

2nd match i cp'd friggy and 2 stocked him with mk

i banned yoshi

3rd match he went green greens and i didn't want to stay metaknight because i thought i'd die too early, thus my logic

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
lol thanks for driving home my point, its not playing sloppy its not playing like a *****, quite frankly this game sucks anyway. and mike haze doesnt even play D3 lol. and ook is arguably the best dk. once again im not impressed by your argument.
If you're taking 50 damage from d3's CG you're playing sloppy. IF you dislike the game then get off the forum and stop posting. Really don't want to here your *****ing kthnxbai. Especially when you're wrong...If you're not playing safe then your playing shtity bad and crappy also sloppy. But whatever man be lazy.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
If you're taking 50 damage from d3's CG you're playing sloppy. IF you dislike the game then get off the forum and stop posting. Really don't want to here your *****ing kthnxbai. Especially when you're wrong...If you're not playing safe then your playing shtity bad and crappy also sloppy. But whatever man be lazy.
Haha, i consider the entire community lazy honestly, they've settled on defensive play being the absolute hight point and only viable option for most characters. no one is trying to discover anything new.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Haha, i consider the entire community lazy honestly, they've settled on defensive play being the absolute hight point and only viable option for most characters. no one is trying to discover anything new.
I'll agree that the community is lazy I however wouldn't consider the players who think defensive play is the high point lazy. I would consider the players that just go OMG MK broken ZOMG h4x0rz nado + dsmash = win are lazy.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
I just think we should spend less time on ways around metaknight and more time being innovative. That's why I like krstadez so much

OverLade

Smash Hero
I don't understand people. Mikehaze in theory should have won the match anyway. It was only the luck/explosions of green greens that lost him the match. Going D3 wasn't a bad idea, and he did extremely well given that he doesn't even use D3.

Haters gon hate.

EDIT:
Not taking away from Ooks win at all. He played extremely well the entire match and deserved his win, I'm just saying anyone criticizing Mikehaze is stupid because he should have won.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
I don't understand people. Mikehaze in theory should have won the match anyway. It was only the luck/explosions of green greens that lost him the match. Going D3 wasn't a bad idea, and he did extremely well given that he doesn't even use D3.

Haters gon hate.

EDIT:
Not taking away from Ooks win at all. He played extremely well the entire match and deserved his win, I'm just saying anyone criticizing Mikehaze is stupid because he should have won.
I see you meet snap. It's okay maybe one day he'll learn.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
I met redhalberd like, a week ago at CEO. lol.

I never said going D3 was a terrible idea i said it was actually the perfect idea. but it was dumb considering he doesnt use him. he played bad for someone playing D3 on that level but did well considering he doesnt use him. I dunno im rambling haha.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
does almost legendary attend tournaments?
When I get the chance to go I. Only in my region and I have to know about the tourney in advance to make sure that I can get a ride to the tourney. I've been to 5 tournies and participated in 4.

hunger!

Smash Champion
so in the past 2 weeks i've figured out the red biker power.

Red biker counters:
Chocolate wario(ficion color) - Kryst at showdown
Ugly Azz Biker a.k.a Blue biker - Blue Rogue at showdown
Orange Biker (i have no clue what we call this one) - Malcolm at MLG

RED BIKER BABY!!!!

bassem6

Smash Lord
Orange biker used to be my color when I started out maining wario. I then evolved into cotton candy wario. You orange bikers need to step your game up so you can evolve too! :p

Quik17

Smash Ace
My Wario costume evolution

Fiction Wario ----> Red Classic ----> Blue Biker ----> Black and Red Biker

Black and Red biker is too good, only problem is you can't use it in teams :(

Top Bottom