• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario Power Rankings

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Ally's Falcon does the MU decently.

He doesn't use bair enough though, he's more like 'lol i read everything you do and get grabs out of it'.

A bit reckless I'd say, doesn't take away the fact he 2 stocked me as well. I got mad lol.
Agree'd 100%.

Especially the part about 2 stock.. I can relate.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Well, he won't play me with Falcon anymore either. I bet you're so afraid afraid I'll learn it like I did your Snake, huh Allyornot! ... (shakes fist) So he'd rather just make it easier for his interests and go Ally-knight. Which won't last long either. You can only cycle through the characters for so long, my friend :)

I can't believe how bad I did that match lol, and I was playing right, minus 2 things;

I let him go FD. Never let Ally pick FD.
I got grabbed so much D:

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Well, getting grabbed a lot means getting read a lot, because that's really the only way he can get a grab.

I find Falcon more annoying to play against than Snake because Snake actually gets into trouble if he misses a read.

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
Glutonny is the best Wario in the world. Hands down.

#1. Glutonny.
2. ?
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
The Wario Vs. King Dedede video was fun to watch. I haven't encountered many King Dedede players so I'm not fimiliar with these two. Watching the videos regardless if they are and aren't played the way they should gives me ideas though.

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
1. Glutonny
2. Blue Rogue
3. Reflex
4. Masky
5. Bassem

Determined by the patented "Think about it for a while" technique! Invented by yours truly ;)

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Reflex i still think you belong in the top 5 even though you have been inactive with wario.

Before we go around giving our opinions on what the top 5 should be. We definitely need a set in stone point structure. Otherwise the top 5 is going to be bias.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Off the top of my head and in no particular order:

DMG
Reflex
Bassem
Hunger
Malcolm
Blue Rogue
Krys
Masky

Those are all the "big name" Warios that instantly come to mind. I don't keep up with Wario results too often, so I'm not sure how active/top placing all these names are at the moment.

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
edited my list. The system I used was videos watched, tournament placings, overall AT knowledge, matchup knowledge and character knowledge.

Labernash

Smash Lord
DMG is pretty good as far as I've seen! Blue Rouge is prety fun to watch! Fiction? Waft-Oli? Labernash? (Just kidding)

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Fiction's still amazing--we played over the summer. But he's completely dropped Brawl as of a few months ago. We talked about it recently. He says he's just not having fun anymore.

A shame, 'cuz Fiction's a really cool guy, despite how some people believe his reputation to be "super serious" or "mad."

And on a sidenote, pet peeve of mine: It's Blue ROGUE, not Blue ROUGE. This is Rouge:

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
I used to refuse to spell it like "rogue" haha. I mean come on, when you sound it out? R-OOO-UUUUU-guh. Sounds like the U is before the G!

Labernash

Smash Lord
Ah, that's a shame! I've only watched a couple of videos and he's prety good.

Whoops! My bad! My phones keyboard (Bat Fettish) messed it up. Blue Rogue! No matter how it gets spelled, he's still one of my favorite Wario players!

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I honestly think SlikVik could be top 5 after what he's done lately.
I haven't kept up with his results since MLG. How's he been doing since then?

Also, how active is Bassem? I haven't seen him in a while.

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
Haha good **** slik xD that's what I wanna do! Might be tough with hospitals though :/

bassem6

Smash Lord
I haven't kept up with his results since MLG. How's he been doing since then?

Also, how active is Bassem? I haven't seen him in a while.
Kind of been lurking as of late. I havent gotten to go to too many tournies lately unfortunately and Im pretty rusty :urg:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Whobo will be fun. Dunno what else I will go to, maybe COT5 and Genesis. Summertime will be interesting, I can probably travel more if Lee/Dphat go with me and team to at least cover the plane ticket.

Edit: Top 5 list for this character will always be hard to accurately judge until everyone goes to 1-2 large/national level tournaments. Besides the first Genesis, we've not had a strong showing from every region for a national.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Venue fee is a bit pricey, but it covers you for all 3 days for the entire convention. Access to everything, not just Brawl. It's also cheaper a few months ahead of time if you buy your pass early.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I want to go to WHOBO, but I'm having trouble finding a ride, and I don't have the money for a plane ticket, as it is.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yeah. Flying is always booty money wise, ***** so many people. Wish it could be cheaper.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I would be happy to carpool, and there are more than enough willing to go, but no one is able to willing to use their car. Mine won't make the drive.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I would be happy to carpool, and there are more than enough willing to go, but no one is able to willing to use their car. Mine won't make the drive.
I know Zatch from GA is going. Maybe see if you can get in on his ride?

BPx

Smash Lord
How do you guys force yourselves to play gay? Its the one thing I've been working on, and I always end up playing too aggressively. Just wondering how you put yourselves in the mindset to camp, thats all.

Top Bottom